Search This thread

amdultra

Jan 8, 2012
using mean rom gingerbread with stock kernel

spiderman 3D : the 3D effect is very good ,enemy character and environment popping out from the screen with good 3D depth
score : 9

lets golf 2 3D : 3D depth in environment is good,there is enough 3D depth in environment when the ball flying. Character pop out from the screen when shooting.
score : 8

NOVA 2 3D : the only 3D effect is your HUD pop out,bad game with 30 fps sometimes dip to 20 when three or more enemy on the screen and in game effect like explosion,etc .Few in game texture has been dowgraded and look quite ugly.
score : 2.5 'Dont buy it'

asphalt 6 3D: WOW , the car and back light when going nitro pop out,enemy car pop out ,some environment pop out when the car crash the 3D depth is quite good but some perfomance issue here the game locked on 30 fps but still run smooth
score : 9

shadow guardian 3D : coming soon

dungeon hunter 2 3D : coming soon

Last edited:

Imp0stoR

Apr 5, 2011
Novi Sad
NFS Shift is fun and the 3D stereoscopic effect is great , I'd give it a 9 , but would give spider-man 7
Sims 3 3D just wasn't supposed to be 3D , it sucks . I get a FC when I try to run Dungeon Hunter 2 3D x_x
Assassins Creed 3D kinda sucks too , very smudgy

Last edited:

amdultra

Jan 8, 2012
I had played need for speed shift,great and lots of fun,did you try it ? *it comes stock with spidy*

havent tried it yet , my evo 3D is 2nd hand with ICS custom rom full rooted + S-OFF so no spidy or nfs for me :p

NFS Shift is fun and the 3D stereoscopic effect is great , I'd give it a 9 , but would give spider-man 7
Sims 3 3D just wasn't supposed to be 3D , it sucks . I get a FC when I try to run Dungeon Hunter 2 3D x_x
Assassins Creed 3D kinda sucks too , very smudgy

okay will try it , how the 3D depth effect and game perfomance on nfs shift?

btw how long can your phone play the 3D game? with network on EVDO , mobile data off and wifi on everything else turned off with brightnes 4%, i got 10% decrease within 8 minute

that's make 1 hour 20 minute for playing 3D with 100% battery

Last edited:

Imp0stoR

Apr 5, 2011
Novi Sad
Well I noticed you can change the 3D depth effect , in NFS Shift I maxed it out and looks cool
When I play games I usually plug the phone in my computer so it charges :p

Gonna try Asphalt soon , as for dungeon hunter 2 its back to 2,5D for me xD

---------- Post added at 05:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 AM ----------

ALL CRASH...CAN ANYONE HELP ??!? :confused: :crying:

Are you using a custom ROM ?

Last edited:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone