Gaming perfomance

Search This thread

amdultra

Jan 8, 2012
Hi Guys , i just brought this tablet and i can say is a very good one , i got this for 65$ used in my country with like new conditioj minus original charger. But never mine i can charge using original ssmsung charger with same speed like the original one.

I can't imagine if i brought other used tablet with thr same price range tough ie, gal tab 2 , ipad mini 1 , note 8.0

My problem is the tab playing games for mobile legends and aov id bad, i can play mobile legends max setting in s7 edge with smooth perfomance while the tab only can run mid setting with no shadow. While aov is more crazy with min setting for stable gameplay fps

I know it's too far comparing the exynos 8890 to snapdragon 600 , but i see the tab can play nova 3 with its full effect

Right now the custom rom is pure nexus 7.1.2 maybe i will try to flash it to stock 6.0 to see if there's a better perfomance

amdultra

Jan 8, 2012
Back to stock and the perfomance was not smooth as purenexus , even coc lag and opening app doesnt smooth. I will back to nougat custom rom with flo elemental kernel to oc gpu hope it will be stable.

amdultra

Jan 8, 2012
now with 7.1.2 CRdroid and elementalX kernel ,@ stock with gpu set to 491 mhz and i love the perfomance and everything so far. Gaming was great except two top of my games
Mobile legends need to change the res to 1280 x 800 , basically the original nexus 7 res to play with max setting and it ran smooth. While Arena of valor is actually is i think the heaviest games on android, it still lag and i need to turn setting to med for the fps to be stable, the max setting can drop to 20 fps with all the effects

amdultra

Jan 8, 2012
I notice with elementalXKernel and gpu clocked 450mhz and mode perfomance. The game almost run smooth for both games at max setting and native res, only when skill spam and there's effect everywhere the game start to slow down a littme

amdultra

Jan 8, 2012
Okay so , both games now run ferfect in full hd res first my setup

CRDROID8 rom with elementalX kernel
cpu clocked 1.5ghz elemental gorvernor
and gpu 450mhz stock ondemand gorvernor

Mobile legend case is funny as it need the gpu gorvernor to perfomance to prevent slowdown, but mpdecision can still be enabled to get smooth perfomance
games run fine with gpu gorvernor changed to ondemand and setup like above, no stutter or slowdown. But using simple gorvenor will give stutter and slowdown .

Arena of valor need mpdecision to disabled, if enabled the fps will stutter quite heavy i dont know why, but i think this because how the app coded. Like 3dmark that require cpu processing for physics. The game run fine tough with any gpu gorvenor as long the mpdecision is disabled

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try android 4.4, people say that gaming was better on that version