[GAPPS][4.3][ZIP] Latest Google Apps for Android 4.3

Search This thread

weirdsciencex

Jun 19, 2010
Newcastle
Seriously? There are at least 4 AOSP based ROMs for the Galaxy Nexus, all of which need 4.3 gapps. If you don't need them, don't comment just to pretend to be smart and try to bash someone's else's useful work.

I wasn't trying to bash somebody else's work. Just making an observation which if you had of bothered reading my subsequent reply you would of realised.

Unless your just a troll trying to provoke an argument.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited:

chrone

May 5, 2012
Surabaya
Hiya.

Yesterday, when I was playing with AOSP, I came to an idea to extract the newest Google Apps from the stock Nexus 4 images. So I extracted them, made a flashable zip, and uploaded for you.

Thanks for this. Downloading..

Btw, care to teach me how to extract gapps from stock image and make it flashable?

I'm learning how to build aosp rom but failed to make the gapps and make the rom flashable with the flash-all.bat, also i could not make incremental ota package. hehe​

MBQ_

Sep 3, 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
MBQonXDA.com
Cm 10.2 already hits many devices including mine, Paranoid will soon follow and so on.

So yes this thread is useful.

Yes it's legal, gapps are open-source.

Please read thread's title and stop asking if it's working on other android versions.

Straight up tho. ?.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

can i use these gapps with 4.2.2 JellyBeer?

You can use it with your pager too.

Reactions: MReinke and webDeWo

MBQ_

Sep 3, 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
MBQonXDA.com
[/SARCASM] <3

Alllllllll day.

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

Agreed. There's tons of framework stuff and scripts as well, like you say. Also, is this legal?

It's actually not.

They make me pay for breathing too.

playya

Jan 12, 2007
Florida
hahahaha this thread is funny who would think a guy extracting files and creating a 4.3 gapps would create such off the wall questions. Come on people keep up with the kooky questions so everyone has something witty to say....

Also to people who want minimal gapps I use a file manager called total commander an simply click open the zip files and remove what I dont need. No need to wait for someone else or ask for what you can simply do yourself....

OP thx and come on people its just gapps... :D

Reactions: liquidarts

mrjayviper

Sep 6, 2012
any change you remove any apps that is freely available on the playstore? seems pointless to add it here. you're not saving a lot of bandwidth and people will get the latest available via playstore. thanks :)

webDeWo

Jan 2, 2012
Poland
webdewo.pl
any change you remove any apps that is freely available on the playstore? seems pointless to add it here. you're not saving a lot of bandwidth and people will get the latest available via playstore. thanks :)

I'll prepare a lite version soon

all 3 links are not working for me.... :( can someone help me? thanks!

Just checked, all the links work.

kenkiller

Nov 21, 2009
Anyone using the G+ auto backup photo function? Not sure if it's Gapps related, but the sync function to enable isn't there after flashing the gapps pack.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hiya.

Yesterday, when I was playing with AOSP, I came to an idea to extract the newest Google Apps from the stock Nexus 4 images. So I extracted them, made a flashable zip, and uploaded for you.

Flash just after the 4.3 ROM. DO NOT flash on any Android older than 4.3!

Download:

v1.0 - 20130726​
    SHA: 8d2c7372592140be19e3dee63aaaf7742b8d448d
    MD5: 1c123a5ad457cfe4f9230d5e321221c3

#1 - wannabe ultra-fast mirror - here
    #2 - Goo.im - here
    #3 - Dev-Host - here

Price:
    MILLION!

Just kidding. Hit the thanks button below this post and it will be enough.
    So your saying only flash these on a 4.3 ROM? Seems pretty pointless.

If you've already got a 4.3 ROM you've more then likely already got these.

“Programming is like sex. One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.”
    - Michael Sinz

-----------------------

Copy: get 20GB free permanent cloud storage. For every person you get to sign-up earn another 5GB https://copy.com?r=m3asrR

Seriously? There are at least 4 AOSP based ROMs for the Galaxy Nexus, all of which need 4.3 gapps. If you don't need them, don't comment just to pretend to be smart and try to bash someone's else's useful work.
    -----reserved-----

By the way, I'm not sure I posted it in the right category. If not, could anybody please move it to the one that suits this thread better?
    So your saying only flash these on a 4.3 ROM? Seems pretty pointless.

If you've already got a 4.3 ROM you've more then likely already got these.

Stock ROMs (and stock-based ROMs) indeed have Gapps included, but when the AOSP-based ones will hit the Internet, the Gapps package will be necessary.

Could u please list the GApps in this package?

Sure, see here.
    -----just in case-----
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone