[GAPPS][4.4.x][5.x][arm][arm64][All DPI] Fermion GApps [08-11-2015]

Search This thread

jeevan_500

Jun 29, 2013
visakhapatnam
hi nice gapps

hi i want to use EIS 64bit gapps which has all my required gapps but i dont want hangout,google now launcher which replaces trebuchet and cm12.1 stock sms app .because i like to use trebuchet and cm12.1 stock sms app so if possible kindly tell the procedure such that i can remove hangout,google now launcher and google fit before flashing the gapps

Last edited:

Ar-Dinthalion

Jan 7, 2015
Mexico
hi i want to use EIS 64bit gapps which has all my required gapps but i dont want hangout,google now launcher which replaces trebuchet and cm12.1 stock sms app .because i like to use trebuchet and cm12.1 stock sms app so if possible kindly tell the procedure such that i can remove hangout,google now launcher and google fit before flashing the gapps

As Validatus says, you can uninstall the launcher with some apps, but to avoid the remove of aosp apps, you must edit the updater-script of the zip, removing the lines you don't want

@jeevan_500
this will be asked for all gapps apks
so use system app remove
or use smaller fgapps & add some by google play
or block unwanted app
regards

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    QaebYoR.png

Thanks to @-Favstylez- for the banner!

Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices,
    * dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you
    * getting fired because the alarm app failed. 
    * Please do some research if you have any 
    * concerns about features included in this 
    * GApps before flashing them! If you point 
    * the finger at me for messing up your device,
    * I will laugh at you.
    */

About the project
    The Fermion GApps is a project made from my own hand. I started the scripts from scratch and have been improving them alone.
    Ill make weekly updates, will be released mostly in the weekend.
    This work is open source.
    Created: 01-April-2015
    Last update: 08-November-2015

Features
    • Support for both KitKat (4.4.x) and Lollipop (5.x)
    • Support for both 32 and 64 bits processor architecture
    • Google Play Services and Google Play Games comes DPI optimised
    • Use of scripts to automatically compile the zips, using extra-compression to make'em smaller
    • The packages are foolproof, the scripts check you are installing the right version corresponding to your processor architecture and android version
    • Debloating script add-on to free some space and allow you to use a bigger package
    • Backup function, you don't have to reinstall the GApps after a ROM update, not even the Add-Ons or the Black Hole, most ROMs support this

DOWNLOADS & PACKAGE COMPARISION

Install or Update
    1. Download and copy file to SD card.
    2. Reboot into recovery
    3. ONLY IN FIRST INSTALL: Do a full wipe (data, system and cache), flash your ROM and then the GApps.
    4. Flash the selected zips (Packages and then Add-Ons)
    5. Wipe cache and dalvik
    6. Reboot the device

Add-Ons
    • Black Hole Debloating Script v1.6, it removes:

-AudioFX
      -Basic Dreams Wallpaper
      -Cell Broadcast Receiver
      -CM Wallpapers
      -Exchange Services
      -Galaxy Wallpaper
      -Holo Spiral Wallpaper
      -Live Wallpapers
      -Live Wallpapers Picker
      -Noise Field
      -Phase Beam
      -Photo Phase
      -Photo Table
      -Pico Tts
      -Visualization Wallpapers
      -Stock alarms, ringtones and notifications sounds
    • Chrome Beta
    • Chrome Dev
    • Google Office Suite, wich installs:

-Google Drive
      -Google Docs
      -Google Sheets
      -Google Slides
    • Google Basic Framework, wich installs (replacing stock/AOSP):

-Google Calendar
      -Google Camera
      -Google Hangouts
      -Google Keyboard
      -Google Now Launcher

Outstanding Changelog
    (See the folder in downloads link for full apps version)​

08/November/2015
    • The regular updates corresponding to each package
    01/November/2015
    • Now with GmsCore and PlayGames DPI optimised, for: 160, 240, 320, 480, and unknown or different DPI devices
    18/October/2015
    • GmsCore removed from NIS package to make a real change between it and TIS, and make the more minimalist GApps package
    11/October/2015
    04/October/2015
    • Fixed the script with arm64 zips
    27/September/2015
    • The up-to-date Google Inc. updates to the corresponding packages
    • New structure, now with six available packages (check out the table for more details), with a new super basic package: NIS (Nought-Integer-Spin), and the previous packages changed; previous QIS is new EIS with some changes, previous EIS is new SIS, and previous SIS is new TIS
    • Deleted the Fit Add-On
    • Docs Suite renamed to Office Suite, and System Base renamed to Basic Framework and removed Keep from it
    • New date format in all the updater-scripts , previous dd-mm-yyyy, new is dd-month-yyyy
    • Removed Wallet, and added Bookmarks Sync Adapter and Face Unlock with its libraries
    • Moved from compiling in Linux to compiling in Windows due to more complex but fast compiling
    19/September/2015
    13/September/2015
    • Now the Lollipop version is functional in both 5.0.2 and 5.1.1 versions, all the corresponding packages renamed from "5.1.x" to "5.x"
    • Now you can find info about the package you´ve installed in the F-Gapps.prop file located in /system
    • Re-organized scripts and the way they check out the device before install
    06/September/2015
    • Various Google Inc apps updated, including Google App, Maps, and Street View with new Google logo, and for arm devices updated Play Services to 8.1.05
    • Fixed a librarie with Drive that makes FC when open a PDF
    30/August/2015
    • Up-to-date Google Inc apps updates, this time there were a lot of updates
    • Updated all the packages and add-ons except for the Black Hole
    09/August/2015
    • Up-to-date Google Inc apps updates
    • Updated all the packages, Chrome Dev, Docs Suite, System Base, and Chrome Beta for 4.4 and 5.1(arm)
    02/August/2015
    • Re-added the backup function
    • Google System Web View added to QIS and HIS packages

F.A.Q.
    • Im facing FCs in x app
      First try doing a full wipe (system, data & cache), flash your ROM, then the GApps, if problem still persist, then wait till next update to see if is fixed, or mail me
    • Im getting error while flashing
      See if it show an error like "This package is for androird KitKat/Lollipop or 32/64 bits, and look for the right version, if dont but it says error 6, mail me, probably a syntax error in the updater-script
    I won't be updating the GApps for approximately a month, but I'll upload some Android 6.0 packages I already compiled this week, I'm working on more packages and a lot of improvements in everything, and maybe I quit supporting KitKat. I'll keep in touch, questions over PM or preferably by Gmail.
    This week's update will be uploaded till half-week due to improvement DPI versions of GmsCore and Play Games, which means a little increase in packages size, but not in install, this is to get the dpi-optimized version for your devices.
    Play Services Fixed

I have my good internet back, uploading the last packages, and the Play Services now should appear and work right in every device.
    verygood Gapp guy! Please keep your work!

But i want to suggest about your build:
    -Google Wallet not nesscessary, you must remove it ! I can not see any teams built this app on their Gapp.
    -Must include three some (sr, three sync ) Contact sync, AOSP calendar sync and Bookmarksync (chrome bookmark for AOSP browser, all of Gapps not have this)
    -Facelock app and lib

Thanks! I used to think that wallet is used in other countries, buy will consider the recommendation, and about facelock and the sync adapters I think you are right, maybe I could include them already at next update by the weekend!