I used this "F-GApps_5.x_arm_HIS_04102015"
on candy 3.7, samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 wifi; else all seems good
thanks for your job
regards

Ar-Dinthalion

Jan 7, 2015
Mexico
Moto G50
When do you plan to push the Android 6.0 gapps package ? A few aosp roms for Nexus 5 are already out & i need the gapps to use them , so waiting for you to push the Fermion Gapps package along with an updated debloater script .

Well, I still don't have a device to check the structure of the system partition of Marshmallow, but if you could, send me a message to see if we can collaborate in that way.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    QaebYoR.png

Thanks to @-Favstylez- for the banner!

Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices,
    * dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you
    * getting fired because the alarm app failed. 
    * Please do some research if you have any 
    * concerns about features included in this 
    * GApps before flashing them! If you point 
    * the finger at me for messing up your device,
    * I will laugh at you.
    */

About the project
    The Fermion GApps is a project made from my own hand. I started the scripts from scratch and have been improving them alone.
    Ill make weekly updates, will be released mostly in the weekend.
    This work is open source.
    Created: 01-April-2015
    Last update: 08-November-2015

Features
    • Support for both KitKat (4.4.x) and Lollipop (5.x)
    • Support for both 32 and 64 bits processor architecture
    • Google Play Services and Google Play Games comes DPI optimised
    • Use of scripts to automatically compile the zips, using extra-compression to make'em smaller
    • The packages are foolproof, the scripts check you are installing the right version corresponding to your processor architecture and android version
    • Debloating script add-on to free some space and allow you to use a bigger package
    • Backup function, you don't have to reinstall the GApps after a ROM update, not even the Add-Ons or the Black Hole, most ROMs support this

DOWNLOADS & PACKAGE COMPARISION

Install or Update
    1. Download and copy file to SD card.
    2. Reboot into recovery
    3. ONLY IN FIRST INSTALL: Do a full wipe (data, system and cache), flash your ROM and then the GApps.
    4. Flash the selected zips (Packages and then Add-Ons)
    5. Wipe cache and dalvik
    6. Reboot the device

Add-Ons
    • Black Hole Debloating Script v1.6, it removes:

-AudioFX
      -Basic Dreams Wallpaper
      -Cell Broadcast Receiver
      -CM Wallpapers
      -Exchange Services
      -Galaxy Wallpaper
      -Holo Spiral Wallpaper
      -Live Wallpapers
      -Live Wallpapers Picker
      -Noise Field
      -Phase Beam
      -Photo Phase
      -Photo Table
      -Pico Tts
      -Visualization Wallpapers
      -Stock alarms, ringtones and notifications sounds
    • Chrome Beta
    • Chrome Dev
    • Google Office Suite, wich installs:

-Google Drive
      -Google Docs
      -Google Sheets
      -Google Slides
    • Google Basic Framework, wich installs (replacing stock/AOSP):

-Google Calendar
      -Google Camera
      -Google Hangouts
      -Google Keyboard
      -Google Now Launcher

Outstanding Changelog
    (See the folder in downloads link for full apps version)​

08/November/2015
    • The regular updates corresponding to each package
    01/November/2015
    • Now with GmsCore and PlayGames DPI optimised, for: 160, 240, 320, 480, and unknown or different DPI devices
    18/October/2015
    • GmsCore removed from NIS package to make a real change between it and TIS, and make the more minimalist GApps package
    11/October/2015
    04/October/2015
    • Fixed the script with arm64 zips
    27/September/2015
    • The up-to-date Google Inc. updates to the corresponding packages
    • New structure, now with six available packages (check out the table for more details), with a new super basic package: NIS (Nought-Integer-Spin), and the previous packages changed; previous QIS is new EIS with some changes, previous EIS is new SIS, and previous SIS is new TIS
    • Deleted the Fit Add-On
    • Docs Suite renamed to Office Suite, and System Base renamed to Basic Framework and removed Keep from it
    • New date format in all the updater-scripts , previous dd-mm-yyyy, new is dd-month-yyyy
    • Removed Wallet, and added Bookmarks Sync Adapter and Face Unlock with its libraries
    • Moved from compiling in Linux to compiling in Windows due to more complex but fast compiling
    19/September/2015
    13/September/2015
    • Now the Lollipop version is functional in both 5.0.2 and 5.1.1 versions, all the corresponding packages renamed from "5.1.x" to "5.x"
    • Now you can find info about the package you´ve installed in the F-Gapps.prop file located in /system
    • Re-organized scripts and the way they check out the device before install
    06/September/2015
    • Various Google Inc apps updated, including Google App, Maps, and Street View with new Google logo, and for arm devices updated Play Services to 8.1.05
    • Fixed a librarie with Drive that makes FC when open a PDF
    30/August/2015
    • Up-to-date Google Inc apps updates, this time there were a lot of updates
    • Updated all the packages and add-ons except for the Black Hole
    09/August/2015
    • Up-to-date Google Inc apps updates
    • Updated all the packages, Chrome Dev, Docs Suite, System Base, and Chrome Beta for 4.4 and 5.1(arm)
    02/August/2015
    • Re-added the backup function
    • Google System Web View added to QIS and HIS packages

F.A.Q.
    • Im facing FCs in x app
      First try doing a full wipe (system, data & cache), flash your ROM, then the GApps, if problem still persist, then wait till next update to see if is fixed, or mail me
    • Im getting error while flashing
      See if it show an error like "This package is for androird KitKat/Lollipop or 32/64 bits, and look for the right version, if dont but it says error 6, mail me, probably a syntax error in the updater-script
    I won't be updating the GApps for approximately a month, but I'll upload some Android 6.0 packages I already compiled this week, I'm working on more packages and a lot of improvements in everything, and maybe I quit supporting KitKat. I'll keep in touch, questions over PM or preferably by Gmail.
    This week's update will be uploaded till half-week due to improvement DPI versions of GmsCore and Play Games, which means a little increase in packages size, but not in install, this is to get the dpi-optimized version for your devices.
    Play Services Fixed

I have my good internet back, uploading the last packages, and the Play Services now should appear and work right in every device.
    verygood Gapp guy! Please keep your work!

But i want to suggest about your build:
    -Google Wallet not nesscessary, you must remove it ! I can not see any teams built this app on their Gapp.
    -Must include three some (sr, three sync ) Contact sync, AOSP calendar sync and Bookmarksync (chrome bookmark for AOSP browser, all of Gapps not have this)
    -Facelock app and lib

Thanks! I used to think that wallet is used in other countries, buy will consider the recommendation, and about facelock and the sync adapters I think you are right, maybe I could include them already at next update by the weekend!