GApps and MoreLocale2 Installer + Debloater for Le Pro 3 AI x7 (x650 / x651) w/o ROOT

Search This thread
Apr 5, 2016
I don't know why but I did a 7-8 tries to install GApps and use them for for a few hours with this installer on own x650 for few last weeks. And there no any problem with Market. Yes, it's UNcertified, but it works good.
Also it was UNcertified for 3 last years at my old letv x600 device... and yes, it still works. I don't understand what is your problem.

I've solved this problem already by the way. By installing new firmware with this link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X0BhNAIDrZ8-xlMfD0lgcY069ADwDDYg/view. This firmware version is much better than this 28s update on thia thread because with this new firmware I've installed I'm scoring a 114k antutu benchmark, while on my previous one which is on this thread my phone only scored 50k plus, but the eis here is not supported, and guys this firmware already has a Gapps preinatalled on it. So if you would like to try this, just download the link i gave. Just sharing this to you guys. Thanks by the way, still using the gapps and debloat to remove other bloatware apps.

master_lie

Aug 23, 2010
Bielefeld
WINDOWS Version Automated GApps and MoreLocale2 Installer + Debloater

Version: 0.1.9
Version Google Apps: from 05.07.2018

Main Menu
1) Install_only_ML2 (Install only MoreLocale2)
2) Install_ML2+CoreGApps (Install MoreLocale2 and Core Google Apps)
3) Install_ML2+CoreGApps+ExtraGApps (Install MoreLocale2 and Basic Google Apps and Additional Google Apps)
4) Install_only_CoreGApps (Install only Basic Google Apps)
5) Install_only_ExtraGApps (Install only Additional Google Apps)
6) Install_CoreGapps+ExtraGApps ( Install only Basic Google Apps and Additional Google Apps )
7) Remove ML2 and GApps (goto new menu for remove MoreLocale 2 и Google Apps)
8) Hide and Remove APK's ( goto new menu for Hide and Remove Chine APK's und LeEco and MTK Services )
9) UnHide APK's and LeEco&MTK Services ( goto new menu for UnHide LeEco and MTK Services )
10) Exit

Rmove MoreLocale2 and GAPPS
11) Remove ML2
12) Remove ExtraGApps
13) Remove GApps
14) Remove ALL
15) Back to main menu

Hide and Remove APK'S
16) Remove China application
17) Hide minimal LeEco services
18) Hide LeEco and MTK services
19) Hide Browser, Launcher, Audio and Video Player`s, Supermanager, Email, Calendar
Very important
Do not forget without fail, before you freeze LeEco Launcher, you need to install any other you like, and in Settings >> App management >> Default apps set the one that you installed and will use by default, and only then proceed to item 19 of this utility.
20) Back to main menu

UnHide APK's and LeEco & MTK Services
21) UnHide minimal LeEco services (Unhide minimal LeEco services and apk in point 17 of the utility)
22) UnHide LeEco and MTK services (Unhide minimal LeEco services and apk in point 18 of the utility)
23) UnHide Browser, Launcher, Audio and Video Player`s, Supermanager, Email, Calendar
24) Back to main menu

DOWNLOAD: FEX

Last edited:
Reactions: dilnix

dilnix

Aug 11, 2016
Kyiv
dilnix.blogspot.com

Hey friend.
This ROM you posted in archive that protected with password is a widely known "global" build of EUI 5.9.027S with faked properties (exact version wrote 028S).
I don't know where you got it, but it have nothing new inside. Maybe some Chinese friend promised you a great deal when shared this??? :D
Anyway, it's not perfect ROM without NFC functionality and with broken Launcher app.

Reactions: D1stRU3T0R
Apr 5, 2016
Hey friend.
This ROM you posted in archive that protected with password is a widely known "global" build of EUI 5.9.027S with faked properties (exact version wrote 028S).
I don't know where you got it, but it have nothing new inside. Maybe some Chinese friend promised you a great deal when shared this??? :D
Anyway, it's not perfect ROM without NFC functionality and with broken Launcher app.

I'm okay with it, I'm just after the speed and performance of this one. Because I'm getting 100k plus of antutu benchmark while with the firmware posted on this thread, Im only getting around 50 to 80k of antutu benchmark. The downside though of this firmware is that the camera doesn't have a stabilization and the NFC that your saying. But still I preferred this on my own opinion. Because its really faster than my previous one. Peace! :D

D1stRU3T0R

Oct 16, 2016
Huawei P8lite/P8 Lite
LeEco Le Pro3
Hey friend.

Just asking, what is the latest rom for the AI version? 28S? Chinese, Europe?

dilnix

Aug 11, 2016
Kyiv
dilnix.blogspot.com
Just asking, what is the latest rom for the AI version? 28S? Chinese, Europe?

The latest official ROM you can find on Letv Bugs site. Yes, the latest is still 028S. It's only CN + EN languages. But I guess soon there will appear 030S version.
That one 027S (faked as 028S) version that is shared with password protected archive few posts above and have included the most languages is not official.

D1stRU3T0R

Oct 16, 2016
Huawei P8lite/P8 Lite
LeEco Le Pro3
The latest official ROM you can find on Letv Bugs site. Yes, the latest is still 028S. It's only CN + EN languages. But I guess soon there will appear 030S version.
That one 027S (faked as 028S) version that is shared with password protected archive few posts above and have included the most languages is not official.

Why do you think that? The flagship LeeCo Le Pro 3 doesn't get updates, my x722 is still stuck at 26S :(, so why would ai get a newer update? It would be fantastic, but unprobable.

dilnix

Aug 11, 2016
Kyiv
dilnix.blogspot.com
Why do you think that? The flagship LeeCo Le Pro 3 doesn't get updates, my x722 is still stuck at 26S :(, so why would ai get a newer update? It would be fantastic, but unprobable.

x722 is only one that is stuck on 026S... all other leeco phones got updates into 028S... and if you look on what's going on in thread of some similar fresh phone like x850 you'll see that they already have a beta version (leaked I think) of 030S... so, if beta exists then soon we'll get a stable release... isn't it expected?

Reactions: D1stRU3T0R

D1stRU3T0R

Oct 16, 2016
Huawei P8lite/P8 Lite
LeEco Le Pro3
x722 is only one that is stuck on 026S... all other leeco phones got updates into 028S... and if you look on what's going on in thread of some similar fresh phone like x850 you'll see that they already have a beta version (leaked I think) of 030S... so, if beta exists then soon we'll get a stable release... isn't it expected?

Wow, didn't knew that leeco phones department is still working, hopefully we will all get a new update. Also, why no eui 6,it was already leaked.

Oh, and x727 is stuck at 21S xd, but that's not important.

LucasNoob

Jan 25, 2014
All links are dead where I can download it? on 4pda please someone help me provide a working one.
Thank you

morpheys72

Jan 27, 2016
Frankfurt
Version: 0.1.9
Version Google Apps: from 05.07.2018

Main Menu
1) Install_only_ML2 (Install only MoreLocale2)
2) Install_ML2+CoreGApps (Install MoreLocale2 and Core Google Apps)
3) Install_ML2+CoreGApps+ExtraGApps (Install MoreLocale2 and Basic Google Apps and Additional Google Apps)
4) Install_only_CoreGApps (Install only Basic Google Apps)
5) Install_only_ExtraGApps (Install only Additional Google Apps)
6) Install_CoreGapps+ExtraGApps ( Install only Basic Google Apps and Additional Google Apps )
7) Remove ML2 and GApps (goto new menu for remove MoreLocale 2 и Google Apps)
8) Hide and Remove APK's ( goto new menu for Hide and Remove Chine APK's und LeEco and MTK Services )
9) UnHide APK's and LeEco&MTK Services ( goto new menu for UnHide LeEco and MTK Services )
10) Exit

Rmove MoreLocale2 and GAPPS
11) Remove ML2
12) Remove ExtraGApps
13) Remove GApps
14) Remove ALL
15) Back to main menu

Hide and Remove APK'S
16) Remove China application
17) Hide minimal LeEco services
18) Hide LeEco and MTK services
19) Hide Browser, Launcher, Audio and Video Player`s, Supermanager, Email, Calendar
Very important
Do not forget without fail, before you freeze LeEco Launcher, you need to install any other you like, and in Settings >> App management >> Default apps set the one that you installed and will use by default, and only then proceed to item 19 of this utility.
20) Back to main menu

UnHide APK's and LeEco & MTK Services
21) UnHide minimal LeEco services (Unhide minimal LeEco services and apk in point 17 of the utility)
22) UnHide LeEco and MTK services (Unhide minimal LeEco services and apk in point 18 of the utility)
23) UnHide Browser, Launcher, Audio and Video Player`s, Supermanager, Email, Calendar
24) Back to main menu

DOWNLOAD: FEX

Hi,
sorry, but i'm not able to download the file from here https://fex.net/051423420611/586410677?fileId=586411632
Are you able to provide a google drive or some other open source where it's uploaded please.
best regards

A-Righi

Jan 15, 2017
What rom version that support nfc for x650? I'm using 026s and has nfc menu in setting. But i cant use it. Is there any suggestions?

dilnix

Aug 11, 2016
Kyiv
dilnix.blogspot.com
What rom version that support nfc for x650? I'm using 026s and has nfc menu in setting. But i cant use it. Is there any suggestions?

NFC in stock ROMs of x650 is not fully functional. It won't work with GPay. It will work only with online banking apps that have included NFC payment function and provided from each banks and other financial organizations.
In my case, in Ukraine I'm happy with NFC functions released in Privat24 app of PrivaBank (using by self). Also I heard about Raifaisen app that works good with NFC of our device.
LeEco didn't requested a certification from Google for this model, so GPay will never work in LeEco x650.

Reactions: A-Righi

A-Righi

Jan 15, 2017
NFC in stock ROMs of x650 is not fully functional. It won't work with GPay. It will work only with online banking apps that have included NFC payment function and provided from each banks and other financial organizations.
In my case, in Ukraine I'm happy with NFC functions released in Privat24 app of PrivaBank (using by self). Also I heard about Raifaisen app that works good with NFC of our device.
LeEco didn't requested a certification from Google for this model, so GPay will never work in LeEco x650.

So that's why i can't use NFC for any GPay. But, is it possible for me to use this NFC feature for copy or read NFC tag on credit card or else? Because I can't use it for that issue.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Automated GApps and MoreLocale2 Installer + Debloater
    for Le Pro 3 AI x7 (codename x650 / x651) without ROOT
    ...but it is suitable for any ARM64 Android 6+ device without ROOT
    to run ONLY under Linux OS x64

Updated post! All further improvements and corrections will be published here.
    Linux Script Version 0.1.8 | Developed by: @dilnix in assistance of @master_lie
    The Google Apps version of 06/15/2018
    Linux dependencies: android-tools
    Windows version you can find on 4pda or in the following post of this thread<-- WINDOWS VERSION
    Temporary the Windows version placed HERE

Installs and removes a sample Google Apps package, as well as MoreLocale2, with all necessary permissions to these applications.
    And also, it allows to partially remove and freeze most unnecessary Chinese programs.
    Remember, it will not return your already uninstalled apps!

DOWNLOAD: FEX || MEGA

For start:
    0) Have a USB-connected smartphone, with an already-enabled and authorized USB debug running on the stock EUI without installed GApps and MoreLocale2.
    1) Unpack the archive anywhere and go to the appeared folder "ML2-GApps-Debloat".
    2a) Open the terminal (console) from this folder and run the script file:
    Code:
    ./ML2-GApps-Debloat-Linux.sh
    OR...
    2b) Simply "Run the file in the terminal window (console)" from the context menu of the file manager by right clicking on the mentioned file.

After the launch, you will get into a simple text menu with a choice of further installation steps.
    After installing any of the Google Apps options your smartphone will be rebooted!
    All applications are installed by the script in the User Space, and they are not afraid of a typical system update.

Menu options:
    1) Check_ADB
    2) Install_only_ML2 (Install only MoreLocale2)
    3) Install_ML2+CoreGApps (Install MoreLocale2 and Core Google Apps)
    4) Install_ML2+CoreGApps+ExtraGApps (Install MoreLocale2 and Basic Google Apps and Additional Google Apps)
    5) Install_only_CoreGApps (Install only Basic Google Apps)
    6) Install_only_ExtraGApps (Install only Additional Google Apps)
    7) Install_CoreGApps+ExtraGApps (Install only Basic Google Apps and Additional Google Apps)
    8) Remove_ML2 (Remove only MoreLocale2 without reboot)
    9) Remove_GApps (Remove Core and/or Additional Google Apps with reboot)
    10) Remove_ALL (Remove All Google Apps and MoreLocale2 without questions but with reboot)
    11) Debloat_Menu -------
    ..............................................................|
    ..............................................................| This submenu contains options:
    ..............................................................1) Uninstall_Chinese (just few boring apps without reboot)
    ..............................................................2) Hide_Minimal_LeEco (part of LeEco apps that is most useless without reboot)
    ..............................................................3) Hide_All_LeEco+MTK_Services (All of LeEco & MTK apps and services without reboot)
    ..............................................................4) Hide_LeEco_Browser (without reboot)
    ..............................................................5) Hide_LeEco_Launcher (without reboot)
    ..............................................................6) Hide_LeEco_Music (without reboot)
    ..............................................................7) Hide_LeEco_SuperManager (without reboot)
    ..............................................................8) Hide_LeEco_Calendar (without reboot)
    ..............................................................9) Hide_LeEco_Email (without reboot)
    ..............................................................10) Hide_LeEco_VideoPlayer (without reboot)
    ..............................................................11) Return_to_Main_Menu
    12) UnHide_Menu -------
    ..............................................................| This submenu contains options:
    ..............................................................1) UnHide_Minimal_LeEco (part of LeEco apps that is most useless without reboot)
    ..............................................................2) UnHide_All_LeEco+MTK_Services (All of LeEco & MTK apps and services without reboot)
    ..............................................................3) UnHide_LeEco_Browser (without reboot)
    ..............................................................4) UnHide_LeEco_Launcher (without reboot)
    ..............................................................5) UnHide_LeEco_Music (without reboot)
    ..............................................................6) UnHide_LeEco_SuperManager (without reboot)
    ..............................................................7) UnHide_LeEco_Calendar (without reboot)
    ..............................................................8) UnHide_LeEco_Email (without reboot)
    ..............................................................9) UnHide_LeEco_VideoPlayer (without reboot)
    ..............................................................10) Return_to_Main_Menu

Google Apps Packages:
    Core Google Apps: GoogleBackupTransport.apk, GoogleContactsSyncAdapter.apk, GoogleLoginService.apk, GoogleServicesFramework.apk, Phonesky.apk, PrebuiltGmsCore.apk
    Additional Google Apps: CalendarGooglePrebuilt.apk, GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk, LatinImeGoogle.apk

All questions and support: in this thread of the forum, as well as in the Telegram group "dilnix_LiteMod_EUI" (answering not fast).
    Language of informing by script: English.
    Inspired by: 4pda community

It is possible to update the script in the future for EUI with Root system access, and to add more functionality.
    With today update of v0.1.7 we added:
    - option to remove few Chinese bloatware applications
    - options to hide most of LeEco apllications and services

Please enjoy!

Also I prepared a Video manual of:
    - installing EUI 5.9.025S via Fastboot
    - updating to EUI 5.9.028S via OTA
    - removing and hiding most of useless applications with using a tool of topic
    - installing GApps with using a tool of topic

Hope you will like it.
    With today update of v0.1.6 we did:
    - options to remove GApps and MoreLocale2 options
    - all code optimized and re-visioned

Please enjoy!
    Its included in hiding list. You write it in it. "Hide leeco browser, launcher,music, phone manager etc". In menu 18 you just write "hide browser, launcher, music ...". But after i choose option 18 then i realize that phone manager is also hide too

Now, after the tool was updated to Linux only version there is a separate menu entry for each valuable app to freeze and UNfreeze. As I know from @master_lie, he also included a separate options to freeze these apps in updated Windows version of tool. PLease check carefully.
    Anyway, you always able to UNfreeze your Phone Manager app by executing a simple command from PC via ADB to your connected x7:
    Code:
    adb shell pm unhide com.letv.android.supermanager
    Windows version on FEX.NET is bloked by Windows defender due to a Trojan present on the exe file
    download of zip file is blocked by defender due to Trojan presence

It's not a Trojan. It's just because a tool used to convert .BAT script into .EXE. Yes, if you deactivate antivirus software it runs good.

Attention to everybody!
    FEX published a new version of service. Old links are not working any more. Please use new links from topic.
    Also separate links to ML2+Debloat tool:
    Windows version
    Linux version