GApps and MoreLocale2 Installer + Debloater for Le Pro 3 AI x7 (x650 / x651) w/o ROOT

Search This thread

MJMarra34

Mar 22, 2018
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Hey guys! I don't know what's wrong.

I downloaded the Windows Version and I tried opening ML2Gapps.exe several times and it keeps on closing. I tried playing with itt's compatibility and I don't seem to have a success. It used to work before but I don't see why not today. I tried using a different PC and same thing happened.

juandi34

Nov 25, 2016
NFC in stock ROMs of x650 is not fully functional. It won't work with GPay. It will work only with online banking apps that have included NFC payment function and provided from each banks and other financial organizations.
In my case, in Ukraine I'm happy with NFC functions released in Privat24 app of PrivaBank (using by self). Also I heard about Raifaisen app that works good with NFC of our device.
LeEco didn't requested a certification from Google for this model, so GPay will never work in LeEco x650.

-----------------------------

On new official version 6.0.30 the NFC is aviable. It runs perfectly.
You can download official version on a MEGA web site ( I cannot post links correctly : https: // mega.nz/#F!U4JGnahZ!LyWVeELTSWfD6u2uQdf3ag!8sZW1QAA).

I have used: x7_fastboot_tool.bat to burn it on phone.

Also, this post-utility runs OK. You can translate this new version 6.0.30 (this is only on chinese, japanese and english languajes) ....

Thanks and enjoy ;)

Last edited:

A-Righi

Jan 15, 2017

You can download official version on a MEGA web site ( I cannot post links correctly : https: // mega.nz/#F!U4JGnahZ!LyWVeELTSWfD6u2uQdf3ag!8sZW1QAA).

I have used: x7_fastboot_tool.bat to burn it on phone.

Also, this post-utility runs OK. You can translate this new version 6.0.30 (this is only on chinese, japanese and english languajes) ....

Thanks and enjoy ;)

Did u test it for any payment method?? And does the phone performed well at version 6.0.30? Because on older version it has antutu 114k.
And can u show me the Screenshot of 6.0.30s rom!

Last edited:

dilnix

Aug 11, 2016
Kyiv
dilnix.blogspot.com
I downloaded the Windows Version and I tried opening ML2Gapps.exe several times and it keeps on closing. I tried playing with itt's compatibility and I don't seem to have a success. It used to work before but I don't see why not today. I tried using a different PC and same thing happened.

It happens because the Windows version at startup tries to detect a phone with ADB and when there is no connected phone it closes down.

dilnix

Aug 11, 2016
Kyiv
dilnix.blogspot.com

You used my link of my cloud to share in my thread? Why, when I already created another thread with same links specially for this ROM to be shared?
What is your goal? To get bit thanked?

Did u test it for any payment method?? And does the phone performed well at version 6.0.30? Because on older version it has antutu 114k.
And can u show me the Screenshot of 6.0.30s rom!

It's runs the same as 028S... Payments with NFC works only through banking apps. Performance (in my opinion) is the same as was on 028S.

Reactions: A-Righi

A-Righi

Jan 15, 2017
You used my link of my cloud to share in my thread? Why, when I already created another thread with same links specially for this ROM to be shared?

It's runs the same as 028S... Payments with NFC works only through banking apps. Performance (in my opinion) is the same as was on 028S.

I thought it was real 6.0.30s that runs android nougat base. I was disappointed. Waiting for nougat rom by now :(

juandi34

Nov 25, 2016

On 028S official (not updated from 025S) you haven´t NFC options, so: it´s not the same.

Excuse me for use your links. But it´s faster than go to the first message of the forum to see the link directly on the post.

A-Righi

Jan 15, 2017
Is there any method to root this phone? I am looking in another thread but I'm confused to root this phone.

dilnix

Aug 11, 2016
Kyiv
dilnix.blogspot.com
On 028S official (not updated from 025S) you haven´t NFC options, so: it´s not the same.

Official 028S is the one only ROM and the other ROM you mentioned as 028S is not it realy. I'm wondered that somebody still not known about it as a faked 027S ROM that have only one thing from 028S - exact this calling "028S" in build.prop...

Excuse me for use your links. But it´s faster than go to the first message of the forum to see the link directly on the post.

Hope it helps somebody :rolleyes:

dilnix

Aug 11, 2016
Kyiv
dilnix.blogspot.com
Is there any method to root this phone? I am looking in another thread but I'm confused to root this phone.

For now, you can get a full root access only in case if you wouldn't use a baseband.
After unlocking of a bootloader through Fastboot, flashing of some custom recovery, and leaving this Fastboot session without proper command to reboot (for example by holding Power button).
But, is it good to use a phone without a cell calling ability?
Some strange guarding mechanism is hardcoded into our device's Preloader or LK that is blocking a baseband fully after getting device in state of Unlocked Bootloader.
On other hand, when the bootloader is locked, we can't use any of custom images in our device. Both of Boot and Recovery partitions are checked by this mechanism for block authority. And the System partition is then checked with known Verity mechanism that is hardcoded into authorized Boot.img of stock ROMs.
Now only one ROM 027S have an authorized Boot.img inside that have a Verity feature disabled for System.img.
So this is a reason of why all known custom ROM builds still based only on the Boot.img of 027S.

AlHP70400

Nov 5, 2018
Unfortunately windows version is infected by a trojan

Windows version on FEX.NET is bloked by Windows defender due to a Trojan present on the exe file

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

download of zip file is blocked by defender due to Trojan presence

=> when desactivating the anti-virus then it works

Last edited:

dilnix

Aug 11, 2016
Kyiv
dilnix.blogspot.com
Windows version on FEX.NET is bloked by Windows defender due to a Trojan present on the exe file

It's not a Trojan. It's just because a tool used to convert .BAT script into .EXE. Yes, if you deactivate antivirus software it runs good.

Attention to everybody!
FEX published a new version of service. Old links are not working any more. Please use new links from topic.
Also separate links to ML2+Debloat tool:
Windows version
Linux version

Reactions: A-Righi

cyzarine

Jul 5, 2012
Anybody have a this version working with EUI ver 6.0.030S... Tried this version but did not removed chinese apps

maks123456

Oct 10, 2019
please help me because i cant download gapps for my leeco le pro 3 ai from given link. it says it has expired

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Automated GApps and MoreLocale2 Installer + Debloater
    for Le Pro 3 AI x7 (codename x650 / x651) without ROOT
    ...but it is suitable for any ARM64 Android 6+ device without ROOT
    to run ONLY under Linux OS x64

Updated post! All further improvements and corrections will be published here.
    Linux Script Version 0.1.8 | Developed by: @dilnix in assistance of @master_lie
    The Google Apps version of 06/15/2018
    Linux dependencies: android-tools
    Windows version you can find on 4pda or in the following post of this thread<-- WINDOWS VERSION
    Temporary the Windows version placed HERE

Installs and removes a sample Google Apps package, as well as MoreLocale2, with all necessary permissions to these applications.
    And also, it allows to partially remove and freeze most unnecessary Chinese programs.
    Remember, it will not return your already uninstalled apps!

DOWNLOAD: FEX || MEGA

For start:
    0) Have a USB-connected smartphone, with an already-enabled and authorized USB debug running on the stock EUI without installed GApps and MoreLocale2.
    1) Unpack the archive anywhere and go to the appeared folder "ML2-GApps-Debloat".
    2a) Open the terminal (console) from this folder and run the script file:
    Code:
    ./ML2-GApps-Debloat-Linux.sh
    OR...
    2b) Simply "Run the file in the terminal window (console)" from the context menu of the file manager by right clicking on the mentioned file.

After the launch, you will get into a simple text menu with a choice of further installation steps.
    After installing any of the Google Apps options your smartphone will be rebooted!
    All applications are installed by the script in the User Space, and they are not afraid of a typical system update.

Menu options:
    1) Check_ADB
    2) Install_only_ML2 (Install only MoreLocale2)
    3) Install_ML2+CoreGApps (Install MoreLocale2 and Core Google Apps)
    4) Install_ML2+CoreGApps+ExtraGApps (Install MoreLocale2 and Basic Google Apps and Additional Google Apps)
    5) Install_only_CoreGApps (Install only Basic Google Apps)
    6) Install_only_ExtraGApps (Install only Additional Google Apps)
    7) Install_CoreGApps+ExtraGApps (Install only Basic Google Apps and Additional Google Apps)
    8) Remove_ML2 (Remove only MoreLocale2 without reboot)
    9) Remove_GApps (Remove Core and/or Additional Google Apps with reboot)
    10) Remove_ALL (Remove All Google Apps and MoreLocale2 without questions but with reboot)
    11) Debloat_Menu -------
    ..............................................................|
    ..............................................................| This submenu contains options:
    ..............................................................1) Uninstall_Chinese (just few boring apps without reboot)
    ..............................................................2) Hide_Minimal_LeEco (part of LeEco apps that is most useless without reboot)
    ..............................................................3) Hide_All_LeEco+MTK_Services (All of LeEco & MTK apps and services without reboot)
    ..............................................................4) Hide_LeEco_Browser (without reboot)
    ..............................................................5) Hide_LeEco_Launcher (without reboot)
    ..............................................................6) Hide_LeEco_Music (without reboot)
    ..............................................................7) Hide_LeEco_SuperManager (without reboot)
    ..............................................................8) Hide_LeEco_Calendar (without reboot)
    ..............................................................9) Hide_LeEco_Email (without reboot)
    ..............................................................10) Hide_LeEco_VideoPlayer (without reboot)
    ..............................................................11) Return_to_Main_Menu
    12) UnHide_Menu -------
    ..............................................................| This submenu contains options:
    ..............................................................1) UnHide_Minimal_LeEco (part of LeEco apps that is most useless without reboot)
    ..............................................................2) UnHide_All_LeEco+MTK_Services (All of LeEco & MTK apps and services without reboot)
    ..............................................................3) UnHide_LeEco_Browser (without reboot)
    ..............................................................4) UnHide_LeEco_Launcher (without reboot)
    ..............................................................5) UnHide_LeEco_Music (without reboot)
    ..............................................................6) UnHide_LeEco_SuperManager (without reboot)
    ..............................................................7) UnHide_LeEco_Calendar (without reboot)
    ..............................................................8) UnHide_LeEco_Email (without reboot)
    ..............................................................9) UnHide_LeEco_VideoPlayer (without reboot)
    ..............................................................10) Return_to_Main_Menu

Google Apps Packages:
    Core Google Apps: GoogleBackupTransport.apk, GoogleContactsSyncAdapter.apk, GoogleLoginService.apk, GoogleServicesFramework.apk, Phonesky.apk, PrebuiltGmsCore.apk
    Additional Google Apps: CalendarGooglePrebuilt.apk, GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk, LatinImeGoogle.apk

All questions and support: in this thread of the forum, as well as in the Telegram group "dilnix_LiteMod_EUI" (answering not fast).
    Language of informing by script: English.
    Inspired by: 4pda community

It is possible to update the script in the future for EUI with Root system access, and to add more functionality.
    With today update of v0.1.7 we added:
    - option to remove few Chinese bloatware applications
    - options to hide most of LeEco apllications and services

Please enjoy!

Also I prepared a Video manual of:
    - installing EUI 5.9.025S via Fastboot
    - updating to EUI 5.9.028S via OTA
    - removing and hiding most of useless applications with using a tool of topic
    - installing GApps with using a tool of topic

Hope you will like it.
    With today update of v0.1.6 we did:
    - options to remove GApps and MoreLocale2 options
    - all code optimized and re-visioned

Please enjoy!
    Its included in hiding list. You write it in it. "Hide leeco browser, launcher,music, phone manager etc". In menu 18 you just write "hide browser, launcher, music ...". But after i choose option 18 then i realize that phone manager is also hide too

Now, after the tool was updated to Linux only version there is a separate menu entry for each valuable app to freeze and UNfreeze. As I know from @master_lie, he also included a separate options to freeze these apps in updated Windows version of tool. PLease check carefully.
    Anyway, you always able to UNfreeze your Phone Manager app by executing a simple command from PC via ADB to your connected x7:
    Code:
    adb shell pm unhide com.letv.android.supermanager

It's not a Trojan. It's just because a tool used to convert .BAT script into .EXE. Yes, if you deactivate antivirus software it runs good.

Attention to everybody!
    FEX published a new version of service. Old links are not working any more. Please use new links from topic.
    Also separate links to ML2+Debloat tool:
    Windows version
    Linux version