• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[GAPPS][CLOSED][5.x] PA-GOOGLE APPS (All ROM's) [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
D

Darth

Thread re-opened and cleaned.

Members.....please take the squabbling to pm's and leave the thread clean.

That's two friendly cleanings today. Let's end the bickering here, now....please.

Next cleaning will involve consequences for the key players, as this is the second warning today.

If you have an issue with this thread or gapps package, move on. And instead of adding fuel to the flames, just report anymore drama and don't engage.

Alright folks, let's try again. I'm remaining subscribed for a bit. ;)

Thank you for your attention,

Darth
Forum Moderator

Last edited:

TKruzze

Jul 25, 2010
Ann Arbor, MI
I'm fairly certain that he was looking for a reason to stop and I was just in the right place at the right time. He said it himself.
Yes, you're right here. And, I have no doubt that your intentions at the beginning of all this were only to share your findings. However, I still find it completely inappropriate that you, never having particpated in this thread before, decided to take it upon yourself and begin to reply to users HERE, in this thread, that their problems were due to a bug in my GApps. That, IMHO, crossed the line and showed your intentions had changed and NOW you wanted to prove you were right and I was wrong. That is something I would never do to another dev and certainly NOT in their thread.

I'm going to ask a moderator to close this thread for a few days to let things cool off while I make some decisions about whether to continue on G+ or move on to something new.

TKruzze

Jul 25, 2010
Ann Arbor, MI
Thread Closing Announcement

After spending some time away from XDA, I have decided to take an extended break from providing and maintaining PA GApps. While I am leaving the door open to a possible return, I will be closing down my threads here on XDA at this time. And, although I won't be closing my XDA account, I probably won't be responding to PM's either.

While I had considered a move to Google+, it became apparent that even though I would have more control over things on G+, more work would also be requried to maintain things to the standard I had previously set here on XDA. Clearly, this is not a valid option for me at this time.

I'd like to thank the regular participants of my threads here on XDA. It was your participation and support that kept me motivated the past two years I've provided this free service and it's my interaction with you folks I'll miss most. Best of luck to y'all and perhaps our paths will cross again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread closed due to op retirement
    Thread Closing Announcement

After spending some time away from XDA, I have decided to take an extended break from providing and maintaining PA GApps. While I am leaving the door open to a possible return, I will be closing down my threads here on XDA at this time. And, although I won't be closing my XDA account, I probably won't be responding to PM's either.

While I had considered a move to Google+, it became apparent that even though I would have more control over things on G+, more work would also be requried to maintain things to the standard I had previously set here on XDA. Clearly, this is not a valid option for me at this time.

I'd like to thank the regular participants of my threads here on XDA. It was your participation and support that kept me motivated the past two years I've provided this free service and it's my interaction with you folks I'll miss most. Best of luck to y'all and perhaps our paths will cross again.