Hi, thanks for your feedback and logs!Has anyone else observed the installer.sh parsing everything correctly, with the exception of the include command?
I feel like I'm going a little bit crazy here, as I've read the RegEx in installer.sh and it looks fine to me, and my gapps-config_original.txt definitely contains 'include' as the first line, but yet gapps-config_processed.txt does not.
I've tried a variety of permutations in the gapps-config.txt, including extra line breaks before or after the 'include', case sensitivity, although I think all of these should pass the relevant checks in the code (although please double-check me).
I'm attaching full logs for anyone to review - thanks!
I tracked down the cause: the windows/DOS-style line endings instead of UNIX-style line endings (CRLF vs LF in technical terms).
I will try to make the installer deal with these kind of situations
UPDATE: fix https://github.com/opengapps/opengapps/commit/783ff4ef1f587121b9c82e29b5709ddea427ce1f