[GAPPS] Flashable Mate 9 GAPPS

Search This thread

cd993

May 8, 2009
London
I had better luck when I extracted the zip and manually moved the Google Apps to system/priv-app and set the permissions myself.

...that sounds like a wise idea!

On a side note, I've just had a nightmare evening and had bricked my lovely new Mate 9 :( - though the Funky Huawei recovery tool is currently (hopefully!!) working it's magic!

I think I'm just going to leave it stock for now, I personally didn't find the rooting process very easy....

Reactions: def-g

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here are the Gapps taken from my MHA-L29 US version Mate 8 for those of you who are using the Chinese version with no Google Apps. Flash the zip in TWRP.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298931028

2-13-17: Fixed bootloop issue.
    Thanks for this. Though just a potential word of warning, this caused big issues on my L09. Rebooted and forced me to factory reset.

I had better luck when I extracted the zip and manually moved the Google Apps to system/priv-app and set the permissions myself.

...that sounds like a wise idea!

On a side note, I've just had a nightmare evening and had bricked my lovely new Mate 9 :( - though the Funky Huawei recovery tool is currently (hopefully!!) working it's magic!

I think I'm just going to leave it stock for now, I personally didn't find the rooting process very easy....
    How to move gapps to system/priv-app directory and set permissions to 0755?

You should be able to flash them in twrp now, I fixed the bootloop issue.
    You guys can flash my gapps zip and won't have any more issues. It's much easier than moving them manually.