GApps for Android 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Bobbi lim

Dec 22, 2012
Singapore
I've flashed unofficial CM13 by @CraZY_BoY^ and realize there's not much compatible gapps for 6.0 and thus I present to you guys mine.

Inclusive:
  • Google Play Store
  • Google Play Services
  • Google Contacts Sync
  • Google Calender Sync
  • Google TTS Engine
  • And other files needed for GApps to work

Mod Gapps for 6.0: Mod edit: Link removed

Last edited by a moderator:

dankatz1

Dec 15, 2009
It's totally uncool to take Bobbi lim's thread off-topic by pointing to somebody else's work.

If you'll unzip the gapps and look at the g.prop file you'll see this is actually a slim gapps (see screenshot).

This is not the first time that @Bobbi lim takes credit for things he didn't do, for example his ROMs optimization which he claim are something unique he invented and he refuse to share is actually an init.d nitro mod which he refused to give credit and when confronted he gets angry...

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1445575305073.jpg
    1445575305073.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 645

Magnum_Enforcer

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 14, 2012
Birmingham, AL
12. Using the work of others.

If you are developing something that is based on the work of another Member, you MUST first seek their permission and you must give credit to the member whose work you used. If a dispute occurs about who developed / created a piece of work, first try to settle the matter by private message and NOT in open forum. If this fails, you may then contact a Moderator and provide clear evidence that the work was created by you.

Convincing evidence will result in the copied work being removed. If there is no clear evidence that it was you who created the work, then in the spirit of sharing, all work will remain posted on the forums.

As an addition, developers have the right to hold exclusivity over their work for as long as it is deemed necessary by that developer. However, if the work is claimed as exclusive, it must remain as such. No selective sharing will be allowed (ie, allowing certain people to use it and not others). If the developer decides to start sharing the work with others, the work automatically becomes available for all to use, albeit with the relevant credit displayed.

When permission has already been given, unless there is a very valid reason, it cannot be revoked (same applies to major updates on the work). Under that same premise, permissions cannot be denied unless the work is exclusive or under extreme circumstances.

In plain English: If you want to keep your work exclusive, go for it. However, if you are going to share your work, do it fairly.

Reposted content, derivative or maintaned works based on that of former or banned members may be removed at our discretion.

These rules apply to all software posted on XDA (including but not limited to ROMs, RUUs, apps, games, kernels, themes, icons, etc) unless that software comes with a license that waives these rules.

Thread closed

For those wanting the actual Slim GApps package by @dankoman, follow the link posted below.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/slimroms/general/gapps-official-slim-gapps-trds-slimkat-t2792842

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've flashed unofficial CM13 by @CraZY_BoY^ and realize there's not much compatible gapps for 6.0 and thus I present to you guys mine.

Inclusive:
    • Google Play Store
    • Google Play Services
    • Google Contacts Sync
    • Google Calender Sync
    • Google TTS Engine
    • And other files needed for GApps to work

Mod Gapps for 6.0: Mod edit: Link removed
    It's totally uncool to take Bobbi lim's thread off-topic by pointing to somebody else's work.

If you'll unzip the gapps and look at the g.prop file you'll see this is actually a slim gapps (see screenshot).

This is not the first time that @Bobbi lim takes credit for things he didn't do, for example his ROMs optimization which he claim are something unique he invented and he refuse to share is actually an init.d nitro mod which he refused to give credit and when confronted he gets angry...

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app
    12. Using the work of others.

If you are developing something that is based on the work of another Member, you MUST first seek their permission and you must give credit to the member whose work you used. If a dispute occurs about who developed / created a piece of work, first try to settle the matter by private message and NOT in open forum. If this fails, you may then contact a Moderator and provide clear evidence that the work was created by you.

Convincing evidence will result in the copied work being removed. If there is no clear evidence that it was you who created the work, then in the spirit of sharing, all work will remain posted on the forums.

As an addition, developers have the right to hold exclusivity over their work for as long as it is deemed necessary by that developer. However, if the work is claimed as exclusive, it must remain as such. No selective sharing will be allowed (ie, allowing certain people to use it and not others). If the developer decides to start sharing the work with others, the work automatically becomes available for all to use, albeit with the relevant credit displayed.

When permission has already been given, unless there is a very valid reason, it cannot be revoked (same applies to major updates on the work). Under that same premise, permissions cannot be denied unless the work is exclusive or under extreme circumstances.

In plain English: If you want to keep your work exclusive, go for it. However, if you are going to share your work, do it fairly.

Reposted content, derivative or maintaned works based on that of former or banned members may be removed at our discretion.

These rules apply to all software posted on XDA (including but not limited to ROMs, RUUs, apps, games, kernels, themes, icons, etc) unless that software comes with a license that waives these rules.

Thread closed

For those wanting the actual Slim GApps package by @dankoman, follow the link posted below.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/slimroms/general/gapps-official-slim-gapps-trds-slimkat-t2792842

Thanks @CafeKampuchia
    The OP mentioned "there's not much compatible gapps for 6.0".
    I was trying to help with options, I didn't mean to downplay or undermine his efforts.
    I see your point though.
    Sorry if I offended anyone, that wasn't my intention.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone