[GAPPS] The Gapps Central - Consolidated Gapps [Updated 30-04-2015]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

pedroind

Jul 9, 2016
equalizer som not works

After I installed the ROM, equalizer sound no works ( and some appear the message " the equalizer needs to close" ), the viper4android does not work also . Can someone help me?

wrmorris1956

Aug 31, 2017
Rome
BANKS GApps 6.0 for SYNERGYS CYANOGENMOD 13

I am looking for for the Banks GApps 6.0 that the Synergy CYANOGENMOD 13 calls for. The link on the guide links to a page with nothing to download. I am new to this and have become really confused. I have downloaded a file named "BaNkS-Dynamic-GApps-6.x.x-10-20-15" but do not know if it is the right one. The Guide specifically says not to use Open Gapps. I am finding Open Gapps, PA Gapps, Official Slim Gapps, A-Banks Gapps, and some others.

I want to flash the Synergy CYANOGENMOD 13 to my Samsung Galaxy S4 SM-S975L. Could someone please point me in the right direction. I really do not want to mess this phone up.

Thank You in advance
wrmorris1956
Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    vgEEhUE.png

Thanks to @-Favstylez- for the banner.

WELCOME TO THE CONSOLIDATED GAPPS THREAD!

As seen on the XDA News/Portal on March 29th, 2015!
    UuPVRPU.png

Thanks to @MathewBrack for the feature!

Thanks to @WidowCranky for labeling this a "Gapps-tastic" thread! :D

Let me begin this thread by making a few things clear.
    NONE of the Gapps linked in this thread are my own. I am NOT a Gapps provider, unless specifically mentioned otherwise. So if you have any problems, concerns, or doubts about the particular Gapps that you are using, post it in the respective thread(s).

This thread was created with one purpose in mind
    To be a one stop source for all your Gapps needs.

This thread was started mainly due to the departure of our beloved Gapps provider, @TKruzze, whose Gapps packages were among the best there was. After he left, posts popped up everywhere about users asking where they were going to get their Gapps packages from next. This thread is intended to solve that.

ALL CREDITS TO THE GAPPS PACKAGES GO TO THE RESPECTIVE PROVIDERS.
    THIS IS MERELY AN INDEX OF THEIR WORK.

This thread will contain links to Gapps packages from all over XDA and other forums in some cases, and will be given some additional information as much as possible.​

To users: I suggest you ask your ROM developer about which Gapps package you are supposed to flash along with your ROM. That way you can avoid most errors. If it is not mentioned, then do a little bit of research, and try the Gapps you think is the best. This thread will be unbiased. You are allowed to recommend Gapps for your own ROM and device in the posts, but please do not ask me which is the best overall, because they all are better in their own ways.

ROM cookers and developers:
    Make sure you mention whose Gapps to use in your ROM thread, so the users know which Gapps to download from this thread.

There are a lot of Gapps listed in this thread. If you're looking for something from a particular provider, user the search feature in your browser (usually ctrl+f) to find the one you want easily.

I have added the Android versions that the Gapps packages were built for in the changelog. Use it. It should make it easier for you to find the one you want more easily!

I will try to keep this thread updated as much as I can, but remember that since this is NOT a Gapps provider thread, you are free to mention other Gapps packages or even upload your own, provided a considerable amount of people have tested your package, and I will add the ones you mention to the OP. But please, DO NOT kang. If you find a Gapps package by someone else, MENTION it here instead of uploading it yourself and taking credit for it.

This is a community thread. Everyone contributes! So whenever I mention the one who helped add the link to the OP, be sure to thank their post too!

__________________________________​

Quick Links
    Changelogs and more information!
    Gapps for Android Lollipop! (5.0.x & 5.x)
    Gapps for Android Kitkat! (4.4.x)
    Dedicated PA Gapps post! (4.4.x, 5.0.x & 5.x - Official and unofficial builds)

Finally, a friendly reminder. Please respect XDA Rules. This is a community. Help each other instead of thinking every developer on this site owes you something. :)
    For Lollipop 5.x and 5.0.x

Android Lollipop (5.0.x and 5.1)

4M6WwLp.jpg

These Gapps packages are for Android 5.1 or 5.0.1 Lollipop

Provider: @dankoman (SLIM Gapps)
    These Gapps are for SlimROMs specifically, but should work fine on other ROMs too. Be sure to read the thread for more information.
    Android 5.1 and 5.0.x Lollipop Packages:
    Package date: Varies. Check the thread.

Provider: @jajb (Minimal Edition Gapps)
    What is Google Apps Minimal Edition and what makes it different from other GApps packages?
    Google Apps Minimal Edition for Android 5.0.x & 5.1 is a modified, slimmed down version of the Google Apps package. The goal of these packages is to provide the smallest GApps pack possible in addition to de-bloating your custom ROM (de-bloat script offered in Add-On section). The GApps Minimal Edition only includes the absolute essentials to make everything run properly. This includes the Google Play Store, Google Play Services, and Google Contact Sync along with the necessary frameworks and libraries.
    5.1 and 5.0.x Lollipop Packages:
    Package date: Refer to the thread.
    His thread includes both the Android 5.1, and the 5.0.x packages. So be sure to download the correct one from the thread. His thread also contains some addons. Be sure to check them out.
    Link: http://xdaforums.com/android/software/gapps-google-apps-minimal-edition-t2943330

Provider: @Deltadroid (Delta Gapps)
    These Gapps used to be from @Tsjoklat, but he has created a new account and moved his work to a more general location. These Gapps work for all DPI's, and are very minimal. Providing a base Gapps package and addons, this is a highly customizable Gapps package. And according to @Deltadroid, all addon packages include backup scripts to automatically restore gapps after applying ROM updates. So be sure to read through the thread and download the one you need. More information can be found in post #33 of this thread by @Deltadroid himself. The packages were mentioned by Samga, PxGold, bajatetodo, Deltadroid himself and @skeezer308 in posts #25, #29, #31, #33 and #40 respectively. Be sure to thank them too!
    Package Date: Might vary. Check the thread for more info.
    Please note that this thread includes Gapps for 5.1, 5.0.x and 4.4.4. Please make sure you download the correct one along with the addons. Read the OP carefully.
    Link:http://xdaforums.com/android/software/app-minimal-gapps-gapps-lp-20150107-1-t2997368

Provider: @GI0\/\NNI (GioGApps)
    These Gapps, named GioGApps, seem to have a clever script integrated in them that resemble PA Gapps. I think it is stock package, but be sure to read through the thread before you download. The packages were mentioned by Yeti12 in post #30. Be sure to thank him too!
    Android 5.0.x Lollipop Packages:

Provider: @Ar-Dinthalion (Fermion Gapps)
    The provider created these Gapps using inspiration from PA and Minimal. He has multiple Gapps package editions too, so be sure to read through the thread for more information!
    Android 5.1. Lollipop Packages:

Provider: @TeamBlackOut (Blacked Out Apps)
    These Gapps are either blacked out or clear. I did not find a thread for this, except the general blacked out apps thread. I will provide a link to that, so be sure to read through it before you proceed. The packages were mentioned by beany> in post #34. Be sure to thank him too!
    Package Date: Might vary. Check the thread and download folder for more info.

Provider: @Euroskank Reportedly built by @BaNkS
    This is an externally linked Gapps package as I did not find a thread for this (let me know if you do). Since there is no direct forum for this, you may discuss issues here, but help is not guaranteed.
    Android 5.1 Lollipop Packages:
    Package Date: 17th March, 2015

Provider: From an external website. Credits were given to @Euroskank in the website.
    This is an externally linked Gapps package as I did not find a thread for this (let me know if you do). Since there is no direct forum for this, you may discuss issues here, but help is not guaranteed.
    Package date: 14th March, 2015 (might change, cannot be guaranteed.

Provider: @erikcas
    Once again, I did not find a thread for this (let me know if you do). But these are minimal edition Gapps for the Sony Xperia M2 LTE. Should work on other devices too.
    Package date: 24th March, 2015

Provider: @dhacker29
    I did not find a thread for this (let me know if you do). The packages were mentioned by ziggyke in post #11. Be sure to thank him too!
    Package date: Varies. Check the download folder.

Provider: Android File Host (AFH)
    I did not find a thread for this (let me know if you do). The packages were mentioned by ziggyke in post #11. Be sure to thank him too!

Provider: BasketBuild

Provider: Team Android
    Package date: 9th November, 2014

Provider: It Vends!
    Package date: 12th December, 2014

Provider: @semdoc
    I did not find a thread for this (let me know if you do). AICP is mentioned in the folder.
    Android 5.0.x and 5.1 Lollipop Packages:

Provider: @devloz
    I did not find a thread for this (let me know if you do). The link takes you to a MEGA folder, in which the Gapps are group by build date. Choose the folder you want, and download the Gapps of your appropriate Android version from the list. The packages were mentioned by phil_greg2001 in post #14. Be sure to thank him too!
    devloz said:
    Please take it on mind that GApps provided by me are targeted for ARMv7 @ 240DPI (Messenger and Play Services)
    Android 5.0.x and 5.1 Lollipop Packages:

Provider: @raulx222
    These Gapps are based on the SlimROMs Gapps package. The package comes with the AROMA installer! Be sure to read the thread for more information. The packages were mentioned by vinadoros in post #14. Be sure to thank him too!
    Changelogs and more info

Changelogs, and reserved for more information later. :)

Hey guys if anyone can come up with a banner for this thread, let me know. :)
    Update: I created my own. :D But if anyone comes up with a better one, feel free to share it. :)
    Update: @-Favstylez- put out a fantastic banner in post #35. Check it out and thank him! Anyone can still come up with new banners!

@Ph0z3 talks about an interesting way to keep your Gapps up to date as fast as they are pushed out. Though I have not tested this myself, have a look at it here! Note: It seems like you will need to have a base Gapps package already flashed for this to work.

Thread Changelog:

Initial Thread:
    • Added PA Gapps. (Kitkat and Lollipop)
    • Added Minimal Gapps (Lollipop) by @jajb.
    • Added Gapps packages (Lollipop) by @Euroskank. One of them is reportedly built by @BaNkS.
    • Added Gapps packages (Lollipop) by @erikcas.

27th March, 2015:
    • Added Gapps from @dhacker29 (Kitkat And Lollipop), Android Geeks (Kitkat and Lollipop), Android File Host (Lollipop and below), Basket Build (Lollipop and below), Team Android (Lollipop and below), It Vends! (Lollipop and below) and Goo.im (Lollipop and below). Links were mentioned by @ziggyke in post #11. Be sure to thank him too!
    • Added Gapps (Lollipop) by @semdoc.
    • Added Gapps (Lollipop and Kitkat) by @devloz. Link was mentioned by @phil_greg2001 in post #14. Be sure to thank him too!
    • Thread organizational updates and clean ups.

29th March, 2015:
    • Added Slim Gapps (Lollipop and Kitkat) from @dankoman. Links were mentioned by @ziggyke in post #19. Be sure to thank him too!
    • Added Gapps (Lollipop) from @raulx222. Based on Slim Gapps and comes with AROMA installer. Links were mentioned by @vinadoros in post #22. Be sure to thank him too!

30th March, 2015:
    • Added Minimal Gapps (Kitkat) from @jajb.
    • Added Gapps packages' Android version compatibility information to changelog (Like Lollipop or Kitkat etc.) so its easier for users to find by provider and Android version.
    • Added Official PA Gapps (Lollipop 5.1) mirror; thanks to @kergefarkas.
    • Added Delta Gapps (Lollipop and Kitat) from @Deltadroid. The packages were mentioned by @Samga, @PxGold, @bajatetodo and @Deltadroid himself in posts #25, #29, #31 and #33 respectively. Be sure to thank them too!
    • Added GioGApps Gapps (Lollipop) from @GI0\/\NNI. The packages were mentioned by @Yeti12 in post #30. Be sure to thank him too!
    • Added Blacked Out Gapps (Lollipop) by @TeamBlackOut. The packages were mentioned by @beany> in post #34. Be sure to thank him too!
    • Added unofficial but updated PA Gapps (Lollipop 5.1) by @hellowasif. Please refer to post #41 in this thread for more details.
    • Thread banner update thanks to @-Favstylez-. The original banner was this.

1st Apil, 2015:
    • Added PA Gapps (Lollipop) from @sir*mez. Links were mentioned by drfr in post #71. Be sure to thank him too!
    • Banner image quality increased. Thanks to @-Favstylez-.

2nd Apil, 2015:
    • MAJOR thread organizational update. PA Gapps have their own home! Click here to jump to it!
    • Added Gapps (Lollipop) from @sir*mez.

3rd Apil, 2015:
    • Added PA Gapps (Kitkat) from @hellowasif. Links were mentioned in post #102. Be sure to thank him too!

4th Apil, 2015:
    • Added updated PA Gapps (Lollipop) from @hellowasif. Links were mentioned in post #110. Be sure to thank him too!
    • Added Official PA Gapps (Lollipop 5.1 & 5.0.x, Kitkat 4.4.x) mirrors; thanks to @minidude2012.

6th Apil, 2015:
    • Added updated PA Gapps (Lollipop) from @hellowasif. Links were mentioned in post #129. Be sure to thank him too!
    • Added PA Gapps customization information! Look in the "About PA Gapps" section of post #5.

7th Apil, 2015:
    • Added updated PA Gapps (Lollipop) from @sir*mez. Links were mentioned in post #137. Be sure to thank him too!

8th Apil, 2015:
    • Added updated PA Gapps (Lollipop) from @sir*mez. Links were mentioned in post #139. Be sure to thank him too!

9th Apil, 2015:
    • Added links to dedicated PA Gapps threads (Kitkat and Lollipop) by @hellowasif.

10th Apil, 2015:
    • Updated information about @sir*mez's Gapps. Look in the dedicated PA Gapps post under his username.

17th Apil, 2015:
    • Added Fermion Gapps (Lollipop) from @Ar-Dinthalion. (Apologies for the delay.)

21st Apil, 2015:
    • Thread organizational updates and clean ups. Links have improved organization and easy to find labels.

30th Apil, 2015:
    • Thread organizational and news updates.
    PA Gapps

PA GAPPS

QlFgcQ7.png

The dedicated PA Gapps section!

IMPORTANT
    Everything related to the official Gapps, including the above banner, the About PA Gapps section, and the Gapps packages linked in the official section is the work of retired PA Gapps provider @TKruzze. Under NO circumstances are the images or content used here belong to me, and will be immediately removed if requested by him. The reason I have uploaded the content from his original post is so that it will be easier for people to understand, and it is being done so with his permission according to his final post. Do not accuse me of kanging, because due credits have been given, and are re-posted with permission. That being said, I formally thank @TKruzze for his PA Gapps scripts, because without that, none of the unofficial packages would be possible.

SOMETHING ELSE THAT'S IMPORTANT
    The reason for me creating a separate thread for PA Gapps is simple. Because there are starting to be many unofficial builds for it.
    This post was not created to be biased towards PA Gapps. The Gapps packages linked in the OPs and throughout this thread are all very good, and I suggest you give them a try too.
    I decided to create a separate post for PA Gapps due to the fact that ever since @TKruzze left, there have been a few Gapps providers that are putting out their own builds of PA Gapps with the updated APKs, though the script might remain the same. To avoid clutter of these packages, I decided to move it away from the other Gapps packages.

______________________________________________________________​

About PA Gapps
    The text you see here is FULLY copy pasted. I wrote nothing. This is copied and pasted from @TKruzze's original posts. I put it up here for everyone who was asking, but will be removed if @TKruzze or any mods ask me to. @TKruzze has given permission to use his work, and it is with that permission that this is being put up. All credits to him please!

Unfortunately, there is a character limit so I cannot post everything @TKruzze had in his OPs. The info below should answer most questions that you have though.
    --------
    PA GAPPS PACKAGE COMPARISON
    RHRNfTP.png

PA GAPPS ADVANCED FEATURES & OPTIONS

TKruzze said:
    The features outlined below are COMPLETELY OPTIONAL and designed to allow advanced users the ability to modify the default behavior of the GApps installers. Without the use of these options, the installers will function exactly as outlined in Post #1 above.

To modify the default behavior of the GApps installer, create a text file called .gapps-config or gapps-config.txt (.gapps-config will take precedence) and place it in the same folder as the GApps zip or in /sdcard/PA-GApps (zip folder will take precedence). Once you've created the gapps-config file, simply type in the Key Word options you want from the lists below.

• To perform a test installation, that will only simulate an install, add the Key Word Test to your gapps-config. The installer will perform all system space calculations and generate a detailed log pa_gapps_log.txt (in the same folder as your gapps-config), but WILL NOT MAKE ANY CHANGES to your device. This should be helpful for trying to find just the right combination of apps that will work with your particular device.

• By default, the installer will generate Debug Logs - pa_gapps_debug_logs.tar.gz - a compressed file that contains a set of files to help the devs troubleshoot any problems you might experience with the install. This file can be easily attached to any post on XDA, making it easy for you to provide the devs important information to help troubleshoot any issues you're having. You will find pa_gapps_debug_logs.tar.gz in the same folder as your pa_gapps_log.txt. You may disable this feature by adding the Key Word NoDebug to your gapps-config.

• You can use Presets with any GApps package. This allows you to transform any GApps package into one of its 'little brothers' by adding one of the following Key Words to your gapps-config. This will transform ALL INSTALLER BEHAVIOR (including default removals AND applications available for install) - effectively turning it into a new GApps package.
      Valid Key Word options are:
      FullGApps - To downsize the following package to Full Modular GApps. [Stock]
      MiniGApps - To downsize any of the following packages to Mini Modular GApps. [Stock/Full]
      MicroGApps - To downsize any of the following packages to Micro Modular GApps. [Stock/Full/Mini]
      NanoGApps - To downsize any of the following packages to Nano Modular GApps. [Stock/Full/Mini/Micro]
      PicoGApps - To downsize any of the following packages to Pico Modular GApps. [Stock/Full/Mini/Micro/Nano]
      [HIGHLIGHT]NOTE:[/HIGHLIGHT] ALL BEHAVIOR OF THE INSTALLER WILL BE TRANSFORMED TO THE NEW PRESET, including default removals AND applications available for install.

• You can choose either the apps you WANT installed (called an Include Install) or the apps you DON'T WANT installed (default behavior - called an Exclude Install). To select ONLY the apps you WANT installed, add the Key Word Include to your gapps-config file. The installer will now install ONLY THOSE APPS you have listed in your gapps-config. (Since the default behavior is an Exclude install, it is not necessary to add Exclude to your gapps-config). Stock/AOSP removals (see below) function the same whether you're doing an Include or Exclude Install.

Type the application Key Word (name) you want to Exclude/Include inside your gapps-config file.
      Books - To Exclude/Include Google Play Books [Stock/Full]
      CalendarGoogle - To Exclude/Include Google Calendar [Stock/Full/Mini/Micro]
      CalSync - To Exclude/Include Google Calendar Sync (installed by default when Google Calendar is NOT being installed) [Stock/Full/Mini/Micro/Nano/Pico]
      CameraGoogle - To Exclude/Include Google Camera [Stock]
      Chrome - To Exclude/Include Chrome Browser [Stock/Full]
      CloudPrint - To Exclude/Include Cloud Print [Stock/Full]
      Docs - To Exclude/Include Google Docs [Stock/Full]
      Drive - To Exclude/Include Google Drive [Stock/Full]
      Ears - To Exclude/Include Sound Search for Google Play [Stock/Full]
      Earth - To Exclude/Include Google Earth [Stock/Full]
      ExchangeGoogle - To Exclude/Include Google Exchange Services [Stock/Full/Mini/Micro]
      FaceUnlock - To Exclude/Include FaceUnlock [Stock/Full/Mini/Micro]
      Gmail - To Exclude/Include Gmail [Stock/Full/Mini/Micro]
      GoogleNow - To Exclude/Include Google Now Launcher [Stock/Full/Mini/Micro]
      GooglePlus - To Exclude/Include Google+ [Stock/Full/Mini]
      GoogleTTS - To Exclude/Include Google Text-to-Speech [Stock/Full/Mini/Micro]
      Hangouts - To Exclude/Include Hangouts [Stock/Full/Mini]
      Keep - To Exclude/Include Google Keep [Stock/Full]
      KeyboardGoogle - To Exclude/Include Google Keyboard [Stock]
      Maps - To Exclude/Include Maps [Stock/Full/Mini]
      Messenger - To Exclude/Include Messenger (not installed on tablet devices) [Stock/Full]
      Movies - To Exclude/Include Google Play Movies & TV [Stock/Full]
      Music - To Exclude/Include Google Play Music [Stock/Full]
      NewsStand - To Exclude/Include Google Play Newsstand [Stock/Full]
      NewsWidget - To Exclude/Include Google News & Weather [Stock/Full]
      PlayGames - To Exclude/Include Google Play Games [Stock/Full]
      Sheets - To Exclude/Include Google Sheets [Stock]
      Slides - To Exclude/Include Google Slides [Stock]
      Search - To Exclude [HIGHLIGHT]BOTH[/HIGHLIGHT] Google Search [HIGHLIGHT]AND[/HIGHLIGHT] Google Now Launcher [Stock/Full/Mini/Micro/Nano]
      OR
      Search - To Include Google Search [Stock/Full/Mini/Micro/Nano]
      Speech - To Exclude/Include off-line Speech files (Required for off-line "Okay Google" support) [Stock/Full/Mini/Micro/Nano]
      Street - To Exclude/Include Street View on Google Maps [Stock/Full/Mini]
      Sunbeam - To Exclude/Include the Sun Beam Live Wallpaper [Stock/Full]
      Talkback - To Exclude/Include TalkBack [Stock/Full]
      Wallet - To Exclude/Include Google Wallet [Stock/Full]
      YouTube - To Exclude/Include YouTube [Stock/Full/Mini]
    • To manage the removal of certain Stock/AOSP applications type the application Key Word (name) inside your gapps-config file.
      Browser - To remove the Stock/AOSP Browser
      CalendarStock - To remove the Stock/AOSP Calendar Application (automatically removed when Google Calendar is installed)
      CameraStock - To remove the Stock/AOSP Camera Application (automatically removed when Google Camera is installed)
      CMAudioFX - To remove the Stock CM AudioFX Application
      CMEleven - To remove the Stock CM Music Application
      CMFileManager - To remove the Stock CM File Manager
      CMWallpapers - To remove the Stock CM Wallpapers
      Email - To remove the Stock/AOSP Email Application
      ExchangeStock - To remove the Stock/AOSP Exchange Services (automatically removed when Google Exchange Services is installed)
      FMRadio - To remove the Stock FM Radio Application (not found on all devices or ROM's)
      Gallery - To remove the Stock/AOSP Gallery
      KeyboardStock - To remove the Stock/AOSP Keyboard (automatically removed when Google Keyboard is installed)
      Launcher - To remove the Stock/AOSP Launcher(s)
      MMS - To remove the Stock/AOSP SMS Application
      PicoTTS - To remove the Stock/AOSP PicoTTS
      SimToolKit - To remove the Stock/AOSP SimToolKit Application
      Studio - To remove the Stock/AOSP Movie Studio Application
      SykoPath - To remove SykoPath OverlayManager (found in certain ROM's)

The information below pertains ONLY to Google Stock GApps packages.
      To bypass the default removal of the Stock/AOSP apps (listed below) when using Google Stock GApps, type the Key Word option preceded by a '+' as shown below:
      +Browser - To bypass the automatic removal of Stock/AOSP Browser [Stock ONLY]
      +Email - To bypass the automatic removal of Stock/AOSP Email Application [Stock ONLY]
      +Gallery - To bypass the automatic removal of Stock/AOSP Gallery Application [Stock ONLY]
      +Launcher - To bypass the automatic removal of Stock/AOSP Launcher(s) [Stock ONLY]
      +MMS - To bypass the automatic removal of Stock/AOSP SMS Application [Stock ONLY]
      +PicoTTS - To bypass the automatic removal of the Stock/AOSP PicoTTS app [Stock ONLY]

NOTE: The installer will automatically NOT remove the Stock/AOSP application if its Google counterpart is NOT being installed. For example, if you are NOT installing Hangouts or Messenger, then the Stock MMS app will NOT automatically be removed (although you can still force its removal by adding it to your gapps-config). The same is true for Google Camera|Stock Camera, Gmail|Stock Email, Google Exchange Services|Stock Exchange Services, Google Keyboard|Stock Keyboard, Google+(Photos)|Stock Gallery, Google Now Launcher|Stock Launcher, GoogleTTS|PicoTTS, and Google Calendar|Stock Calendar.​
    • You can add notes or comments to your gapps-config using a #. Anything following a # will be ignored until the end of that line.
      For example:
      The line below would be completely ignored
      # Exclude Search

While the line below would process the first Search Key Word (since it appeared BEFORE the '#')
      Search # Exclude Search
    • "Protection from Stupidity" is built into the GApps Installer. To prevent you from accidentally leaving yourself with no keyboard, Launcher, or MMS app when you start your device, the installer WILL NOT ALLOW you to remove the Stock/AOSP Keyboard, Launcher, or MMS app if you are not also installing a Google version of these apps. You can, however, override this protection by adding the Key Word Override to your gapps-config. Be very careful when using this option and make certain you have a replacement app already installed on your device before using this option.

[HIGHLIGHT]Note:[/HIGHLIGHT] Case, order, spaces, or using separate lines does not matter when using gapps-config.

Official PA Gapps
    This section will contain links to PA Gapps that were released officially by TKruzze. They are just as he provided them, are are untouched in any way. There are some mirrors provider by other members too, and they will be linked wherever necessary.

As stated in TKruzze final post, he has given permission for any dev to resume where he left off. I will be providing links to the last Gapps package he created. The links in his official post will be taken down on March 31, 2015, so you may use the links below to download the packages you need.

Users of PA Gapps will know about the modules that he used to supply. If you need any of them, do post here and I will upload as and when required.
    5.0.x Lollipop Packages:
    Package date: 15th March, 2015
    Choose your package and download the one you need. If you do not know what these packages mean, click HERE to see.
    Packages:
    Pico | Nano | Micro | Mini | Full | Stock

Android File Host mirror:
    All Packages and Moduules <-- Thanks to minidude2012 for mentioning.

5.1.x Lollipop Packages:
    Package date: 15th March, 2015
    Choose your package and download the one you need. If you do not know what these packages mean, click HERE to see.
    Packages:

Google Drive mirror:
    Stock <-- Thanks to kergefarkas

4.4.4 Kitkat Packages:
    Package date: 8th March, 2015
    Packages:

Unofficial PA Gapps

---
    ATTENTION UNOFFICIAL PA GAPPS BUILDERS!
    @jawz101 has put up an informative post that unofficial builders might find helpful. I encourage you to take look at it! See it in post #122 or click here to go there directly!
    ---

This section will contain links to PA Gapps that were released by developers and providers on XDA. They use the same script as the official PA Gapps packages, but with updated APKs. TKruzze does NOT support these. The packages listed here are supported by their respective providers, so please respond to their posts here, or use the community links that might be linked.

If you have any problem while flashing these, please contact the provider, or try another Gapps package listed in the OPs.
    They are not endorsed or recommended by me in any way. Flash at your own risk.

PA Gapps by hellowasif
    !!NEWS!!
    hellowasif, according to THIS post, has quit providing his packages. Unless he decides to come back, the below links may not work. I am leaving them here instead of removing them for 1, to let people know that he tried to bring back PA Gapps and was successful at it and 2, in hopes that he comes back and continues his work, making the links below live again.

Untouched scripts and updated APKs is what he provides. He has a Google Plus community to discuss about this, so you may seek support from there too.
    Click here to go to the community. Choose your package and download the one you need. If you do not know what these packages mean, click HERE to see or use the About PA Gapps section in this post.​

Dedicated thread by hellowasif for his Kitkat Gapps: Click HERE.

Dedicated thread by hellowasif for his Lollipop Gapps: Click HERE.

Package date: Kitkat 4.4.4, 3rd April, 2015, mentioned in post #102.
    --------------------------------------------
    Package date: Lollipop 5.1, 4th April 2015, mentioned in post #110.

Packages:
    Addons:

Package date: Lollipop 5.1, 29th March, 2015, mentioned in post #41.
    --------------------------------------------
    Package date: Lollipop 5.0.x, 30th March, 2015, mentioned in post #74.

Packages:
    Addons:

Package date: Lollipop 5.0.x, 6th April, 2015, mentioned in post #129.

Packages:

PA Gapps by sir*mez
    !!NEWS!!
    sir*mez, according to THIS post, has quit providing his packages. Unless he decides to come back, the below links may not work. I am leaving them here instead of removing them for 1, to let people know that he tried to bring back PA Gapps and was successful at it and 2, in hopes that he comes back and re-uploads the links, making the links below live again.

Untouched scripts and updated APKs is what he provides. He has a Google Plus community to discuss about this, so you may seek support from there too. Click here to go to the community. Choose your package and download the one you need. If you do not know what these packages mean, click HERE to see or use the About PA Gapps section in this post.

Package date: Lollipop 5.1, 1st April, 2015, mentioned in post #94.

Packages:
    He has already created a pretty clean post with the correct links. Click here to go there, or view post #94 of this thread.

Package date: Lollipop 5.1, 6th April, 2015, mentioned in post #137.

Packages:
    He has already created a pretty clean post with the correct links. Click here to go there, or view post #137 of this thread.

Package date: Lollipop 5.1, 7th April, 2015, mentioned in post #139.

Packages:
    He has already created a pretty clean post with the correct links. Click here to go there, or view post #139 of this thread.
    For Kitkat 4.4.4

Android Kitkat (4.4.4)

AB5yKXN.jpg

These Gapps packages are for Android 4.4.4 Kitkat

Provider: @dankoman (SLIM Gapps)
    These Gapps are for SlimROMs specifically, but should work fine on other ROMs too. Be sure to read the thread for more information.
    Android 4.4.4 Lollipop Packages:

Provider: @jajb (Minimal Edition Gapps)
    What is Google Apps Minimal Edition and what makes it different from other GApps packages?
    Google Apps Minimal Edition for Android 4.4.x is a modified, slimmed down version of the Google Apps package. The goal is to provide the smallest GApps pack possible while de-bloating your custom ROM (bloatware removal script is listed in Add-On section). The GApps Minimal Edition only includes the absolute essentials to make everything run properly. This includes the Google Play Store, Google Play Services, Google Contact & Calendar Sync, along with the necessary libs, frameworks, and priv-apps.
    4.4.x Kitkat Packages:
    Package date: Refer to the thread.
    The thread also contains some addons which you might find useful. Be sure to check them out.
    Link: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=53319258

Provider: @Deltadroid
    These Gapps used to be from @Tsjoklat, but he has created a new account and moved his work to a more general location. These Gapps work for all DPI's, and are very minimal. Providing a base Gapps package and addons, this is a highly customizable Gapps package. And according to @Deltadroid, all addon packages include backup scripts to automatically restore gapps after applying ROM updates. So be sure to read through the thread and download the one you need. More information can be found in post #33 of this thread by @Deltadroid himself. The packages were mentioned by Samga, PxGold, bajatetodo and Deltadroid himself in posts #25, #29, #31 and #33 respectively. Be sure to thank them too!
    Android 4.4.4 Packages:
    Please note that this thread includes Gapps for 5.1, 5.0.x and 4.4.4. Please make sure you download the correct one along with the addons. Read the OP carefully.
    Link:http://xdaforums.com/android/software/app-minimal-gapps-gapps-lp-20150107-1-t2997368

Provider: @dhacker29
    Android 4.4.4 Packages:

Provider: Android File Host (AFH)
    Android 4.4.4 Kitkat Packages:

Provider: BasketBuild

Provider: Team Android
    Package date: 5th January, 2014

Provider: It Vends!
    Android 4.4.3+ Packages:
    Package date: 6th June, 2014

Provider: Goo.im
    Android 4.4.3+ Packages:
    Package date: 6th June, 2014

Provider: @devloz
    I did not find a thread for this (let me know if you do). The link takes you to a MEGA folder, in which the Gapps are group by build date. Choose the folder you want, and download the Gapps of your appropriate Android version from the list. The packages were mentioned by phil_greg2001 in post #14. Be sure to thank him too!
    devloz said:
    Please take it on mind that GApps provided by me are targeted for ARMv7 @ 240DPI (Messenger and Play Services)