• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

GAPPS

Search This thread

sas_sas

Sep 13, 2007
İzmir
Can we reorganize the applications inside the 'Gapps_ ics_ xxxxxx.signed zip'?

I mean can we eliminate or add some more applications inside of CWM flashable zip file, instead of working with TitaniumBackup to restore our own favorite applications after every wipe Rom Flash ?
I mean just deleting or adding some xxxxx .apk files...
Do you think it works ?

burdman

Aug 9, 2011
You could probably just make your own gapps zip with titanium so you could always flash the ones you want

Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: sas_sas

sas_sas

Sep 13, 2007
İzmir
I did not know TB has such feature though I have been using it for a long time..
I use it w/ batch feature to restore my apps after every flash.

I will try to find out how to create CWM flashable zip file contains my favorite apps.

Edited,
I found 'create update zip' under settings.
I created zip file from user apps but the file created is only 3 mb though I have araund 100 apps installed and backedup by TB.

it seems it made only for itself not all the other backedup apps..

Am I wrong ?
How to all together apps?

Last edited:

burdman

Aug 9, 2011
Titanium can only make an update.zip which flashes Titanium.

Feel free to use 7zip to add or remove apks directly from the gapps zip.

Sorry for the confusion, I guess I just assumed that with all of TB features "create update.zip" would do more than just flash itself. Guess I should try a feature before suggesting it - duh

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You could probably just make your own gapps zip with titanium so you could always flash the ones you want