[GB] Advanced Xperia X10i ROM /FINAL/ [15.06.13]

Search This thread

Denie46

Nov 28, 2010
Radomir
desmond.imageshack.us
Thanks for asnwer. After my last try I removed all and installed again only part1 (reboot) + part2. At this moment its quite stable, until I turn on something that dry much power, my battery is very old, I have ordered new one. When I try flash updates + reboot, battery just going down from 100% to 1% and crash while first loading which causes infinite bootloop. I should get new battery in this week and then I will test everything and post results.
I noticed also that I can't connect to my google account to download apps from Google Play. :(
btw. Should I also do factory reset before "clean cache, dalvik/system, fix permissions"?

Thanks again for helping me.
btw2. Can you join these updates to only 1?

I have noticed the same thing about Google Play, it is just that the store app is very old and doesn't support newest Google services. I'll give you a working app or even better, will add it to an update that will combine all of the three updates. No factory reset is needed unless you're installing the rom from the beginning.
As soon as I complete the new update, I'll post it in the first page and add a link in a new comment. Should be ready in two days :)

Reactions: Zawodowiec1532

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AX%2520ROM.png

THIS ROM IS AN OFFICIAL PART OF ADVANCED XPERIA PROJECTS

Here goes my first ROM that i started 2 weeks ago. First i'd like to say Thank You to people who allowed me to use their mods so that this rom can get even better:

CREDITS:
    --- NuriJ - modified setting ICS style
    --- khelwani - Quickpanel 15 Widget Status bar / providing a fix for swype to clear in status bar (swype to clear fcs again but still thanks!!!)
    --- FeraVolt - Stock SEMC Camera Mod

WHAT DOES THIS ROM INCLUDES:
    --- removed a lot of apps
    --- Timescape and Facebook removed completely
    --- swype keyboard from 2.3.4
    --- Xperia S lockscreen
    --- Xperia S music player
    --- ICS style settings
    --- transparent status bar and quickpanel with 15 toggles
    --- improved camera (icons, picture quality etc.)
    --- nearly 145 free RAM
    --- more than 400 mb free internal storage
    --- Sony sketch font
    --- Launcher with options
    --- Xperia Z wallpapers and themes
    --- X-loud
    --- Bravia Engine
    --- widgets from Xperia S
    --- Revamped Widgets™
    --- press-to-skip-track option when pressing volume rocker key

BUGS:
    no bugs

REQUIERMENTS:
    --- unlocked bootloader
    --- Doom Kernel/Ferakernel

INSTALLATION:
    --- download the 2 files (first post- prt 1 and part 2)
    --- boot into Xrecovery
    --- flash AX_x10i_part_1.zip and reboot
    --- do your initial settings and boot into xrecovery
    --- flash AX_x10i_part_2.zip and reboot
    --- flash the two updates
    --- reboot
    --- enjoy!

SCREENSHOTS:
    screenshotab.png
    screenshot9.png
    screenshot8.png
    screenshot6.png
    screenshot3.png
    screenshot2.png
    screenshot10.png
    screenshot.png

screenshot-1365033494001.png
    screenshot-1365033669311.png

screenshot-1365283958795.png
    screenshot-1365283996938.png

screenshot-1365283986559.png
    screenshot-1365284015215.png

screenshot-1365284101673.png
    screenshot-1365284151661.png

screenshot-1363476441783.png

screenshot-1365854159986.png

screenshot-1370705946104.png

screenshot-1370705999703.png

screenshot-1370706007203.png

screenshot-1371301228432.png

screenshot-1371301298433.png

screenshot-1371301254559.png

screenshot-1371301416370.png

DOWNLOADS:
    Xrecovery:
    --- AX_x10i_part_1.zip
    --- AX_x10i_part_2.zip

NOTICE Every Saturday i'll be providing updates\fixes\addons, the goal is to have a rom that will be supported for a long time ahead and eventually make it as good as possible.
    Nice work

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks, did my best!

What makes this better then the other gb roms?
    Well, firstly, there are some mods that are not inluded in any rom, also i have added some of my apps, it's stable, according to testers this rom is almost lag-free, i'm planning on updates that should make the rom somehow future-proof meaning that i'll be constantly adding or changing and last but not least i decided to check out hof far can i go developing for our x10
    However, to sum up, it would be best if you find out the differences by yourself and decide which is better ;)
    hi there, all the fixes and functions are ready, revamped widgets that come with the rom are also in their second version and good the look of XZ widgets. There's a performance tweak and a battery tweak to make the phone's battery last longer through the day. Since this will be the final update for the rom i'm taking it seriously and will release it in 7 days time - just want to make sure that there aren't any other bugs or shortcomings with it.
    Finally v3 is here. Rom is build from scratch, so it should be a bit faster and smoother, bugs like hanging when trying to uninstall an app from launcher and hanging when trying to enter settings>applications>manage services are no more. There are new file optimizations, booting time is shortened, swipe to clear is now more optimized so now it is easier to swipe. And the most important thing - semcphone bug is NO MORE :highfive:

P.S.there are two versions of the rom - the one is to be used with xrecovery and the one is for CWM recoveries. The reason for that is because since some of you are using newest Ferakernel which is using CWM i thought to make it easier for installation for you guys :)

P.S.2 The rom is now using more stock-based files which can help for better stability and easier mod implementing.

P.S.3 You'll probably notice that updates are missing. That's because everything is imported into v3 and that should help for further update installing. I'm also planning OTAs for this rom but i may need some time