[GCam][3.2.045][TinNeun][A10s] Download GCam for A10s

Search This thread

ShaDisNX255

Apr 3, 2014
Matamoros
Samsung Galaxy A71
GCam for A10s

Hello guys, just a quick post here. I am sharing a confirmed working GCam on the A10s
Now, let's get one thing clear. This is a very old GCam of course because of this phone, up to date GCam is pretty much impossible as this phone uses 32bit camera libs
Does this camera app take better photos than the regular stock camera?
Maybe, maybe not
With very little testing, we've found that it tends to not overexpose photos like the stock camera does, so that may be something good for some of you!
Also, I want to say that I did not make this GCam, nor do I develop or work on it. This GCam was shared for J6 (another a64 device) users in a J6 group, so I just went ahead and tried it on the A10s and to my surprise it works.
If anyone knows the original developer for this, please let me know or tag them here to give proper credits, as I have no idea who it is.
Anyway, here's everything you need to know (taken directly from J6 group)

Features!
  • HDR+
  • Night Sight
  • Lens Blur

Bugs!
  • Stretched viewfinder, just enable HDR+ by default. It won't affect the final image.
  • Video recording is broken. Viewfinder is also stretched but can be fixed by setting res. to 720p.
  • Purple tint on bright parts of images. Try messing with camera values.
  • Camera sometimes doesn't take pictures (usually when tapping on areas)

Links!
Download
Original website

Instructions!
- After installing, enable and disable night sight to get the viewfinder working.

This MAY work on other phones with 32bit camera libs, so you can try it out on other devices if you like.
Please don't ask, "Does this work with my device?". Just try it out and leave a comment if it worked. It only takes a couple of minutes

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200323-102141_Camera.jpg
    Screenshot_20200323-102141_Camera.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 1,591
  • Screenshot_20200323-102146_Camera.jpg
    Screenshot_20200323-102146_Camera.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 1,668
  • Screenshot_20200323-102202_Camera.jpg
    Screenshot_20200323-102202_Camera.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 1,681
  • Screenshot_20200323-102227_Camera.jpg
    Screenshot_20200323-102227_Camera.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 1,617
  • Screenshot_20200323-102247_Camera.jpg
    Screenshot_20200323-102247_Camera.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 1,448
  • IMG_20200323_102217.jpg
    IMG_20200323_102217.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 1,329
  • IMG_20200323_102239.jpg
    IMG_20200323_102239.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 1,335
Reactions: rockeirodohs

rockeirodohs

Jul 16, 2019
João Pessoa
GCam for A10s

Hello guys, just a quick post here. I am sharing a confirmed working GCam on the A10s
Now, let's get one thing clear. This is a very old GCam of course because of this phone, up to date GCam is pretty much impossible as this phone uses 32bit camera libs
Maybe, maybe not
With very little testing, we've found that it tends to not overexpose photos like the stock camera does, so that may be something good for some of you!
Also, I want to say that I did not make this GCam, nor do I develop or work on it. This GCam was shared for J6 (another a64 device) users in a J6 group, so I just went ahead and tried it on the A10s and to my surprise it works.
If anyone knows the original developer for this, please let me know or tag them here to give proper credits, as I have no idea who it is.

Features!
  • HDR+
  • Night Sight
  • Lens Blur

Bugs!
  • Stretched viewfinder, just enable HDR+ by default. It won't affect the final image.
  • Video recording is broken. Viewfinder is also stretched but can be fixed by setting res. to 720p.

Links!
Download
Original website

Instructions!
- After installing, enable and disable night sight to get the viewfinder working.

This MAY work on other phones with 32bit camera libs, so you can try it out on other devices if you like.
Please don't ask, "Does this work with my device?". Just try it out and leave a comment if it worked. It only takes a couple of minutes

excelent work
good to know that there are still interested in the a10

ShaDisNX255

Apr 3, 2014
Matamoros
Samsung Galaxy A71
excelent work
good to know that there are still interested in the a10

No, nobody is interested in the A10 or the A10s. This is simply something I found for my other device (J6) and decided to test out on the A10s. This GCam was not intended for this device and will probably never get an update, so I wouldn't really say that A10 or A10s has development to it.

KONKAVE

Nov 22, 2020
Works on a Moto G7 Play

This is the only GCam I found to work with a Moto G7 Play (XT1952-4) running Android 10. This phone runs a 32-bit OS. There is no flash option. It is grayed out.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GCam for A10s

Maybe, maybe not

Features!
    • HDR+
    • Night Sight
    • Lens Blur

Bugs!

Links!
    Download
    Original website

Instructions!

thanks.
    it work my device A10s A107f/ds
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone