Gcam 6.1. 021 for Mate 10 [Night Sight]

Search This thread

manutoxic

Dec 8, 2018
Enable -> "disable motion metering" in settings
If u want to take normal photos with hdr. When there's need of night sight you have to disable motion metering
Thanks it worked. But I have the problem that I can use 16 no back camera but in app I can only choose 12 MP.

Do you know how to fix

And if I want to take hdr photos do I have to activate it ?

Last edited:

phonistic02

Jun 8, 2018
Top 2 belongs to this version, bottom 2 are default camera .157(c432)

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1545064434535.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1545064434535.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 2,218

Akki143286

Dec 17, 2018
Hie guys...
I m using Moto G5s Plus.....there are a lot of people who r using this mobile...can we get google camera with night sight?

D1G1TE

Dec 24, 2016
@Arnova8G2 Kindly asking any chance to get Google camera port with nightsight working on Mate 20 PRO or P20 PRO at least in 10mp resolution? Please, what is needed?

nfraccar

Dec 30, 2015
Hello.. Impossible to download. It starts it almost finishes but before then.. It says impossibile to download

themathers

Jan 15, 2011
Bangkok
Night sight closes the app on Mate 10 L29 Pie build 159.

Taking pics also closes the app.

Last edited:

nogarder

May 19, 2010
It works perfectly in the night mode in honor play and the quality is much better than the standard one.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tested on Mate 10 and working well.
    Credits: Arnova8G2

- Install the apk: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bY54oa_Ddy8db7BMZTxMLEybuxe9Qsh9
    - Disable motion photos
    - Enjoy
    Camera crashes on clicking shutter button
    Also can you post screenshot of the ideal sweet spot settings please?
    Ok so the app does work you just have to disable motion pictures and the rest is just adjusting the tuning of colors, i do think that the portrait is better then huawei camera its just takes a bit to play with the white balance and saturation.
    https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-arthur/#apk919 thats the link from all of those the only ones that work are GCamera_Mod_v.5.1.23_R4X.apk whether is version 20,21,22 or 23. There is really no need to play with settings only colors. Here ill post some pictures from portrait back and front cam and also pictures from back cam. Its hard to get a perfect color reproduction but just play with them and see what fits you honestly it seems like the pcitures have a filter apply but you can get really good shots . The one picture that looks more plain of the drawing that is normal camera huaweis camera. The one that looks like a filter apply thats the gcam. Cheers.
    Sorry guys i have bad news for you. Huawei and Honor have officially disabled support for Google camera in their latest EMUI 9. All who got the EMUI 9 will not get the taste of Google camera anymore until they will enable it again. According to the developer Urynx05.
    This was my biggest ever mistake i brought the honor phone. These people are disgusting. These people restrict users in all the way. You can't do anything with your mobile.
    1:- You can't unlock the bootloader
    2:- Now disabled the support of Google camera
    3:- Third party launchers are not working well with EMUI 9
    4:- You can't record the logcat. If you record the logact there will be no meaningful information.

ArnovaG82 did the great job. He did so much hard work to make Google camera compatible with kirin devices. We were enjoying the Google camera on EMUI 8.2. we were happy about it but Huawei and Honor disabled completely in their latest EMUI 9 update.
    I am not gonna buy Honor/Huawei smartphone ever again because these people are not giving any freedom to the users.
    If Huawei/Honor don't like these things why dont they make their own operating system..
    Any news for a working GCam v6 on Pie (Mate 10 Pro)?
    Works in my Huawei Mate 10, with EMUI 8.0.0. However, colors are so pale both in night sight and normal mode. Also app crashed a few times during night sight.

bsg mod settings ->saturation-> back camera -> highlight saturation 2,5 ->shadow saturation 2.2