Gcam 7.3.018 (Working)

mhp1995

Jan 5, 2014
New Delhi
Hey guys, i recently bought this device and i must say it is a total beast. Recently i was just checking out some YT videos and found this tutorial. You can install Gcam 7.3.018 for samsung m51. I personally tried this app and it works (There might be some bugs and features missing). Anyways i thought i might share it with you guys. I will share both the YT video, the direct link for the Gcam. Please note, i am not the owner of this youtube channel nor am i promoting it, i just thought i might share it with you guys as the video has some information regarding bugs and force closes. You can skip the video however i advice you to watch it so you might learn where the bugs are and not get your device ****ed up. Anyways enjoy and ofcourse the credit goes to the original devs and the youtube channel.

Youtube video: Samsung Galaxy M51 : GCam Mode With Astrophotography

Direct link to the Gcam page: https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/changelog1343/

Last edited:

illetyus

Aug 27, 2015
Kutahya
Hey guys, i recently bought this device and i must say it is a total beast. Recently i was just checking out some YT videos and found this tutorial. You can install Gcam 7.3.018 for samsung m51. I personally tried this app and it works (There might be some bugs and features missing). Anyways i thought i might share it with you guys. I will share both the YT video, the direct link for the Gcam. Please note, i am not the owner of this youtube channel nor am i promoting it, i just thought i might share it with you guys as the video has some information regarding bugs and force closes. You can skip the video however i advice you to watch it so you might learn where the bugs are and not get your device ****ed up. Anyways enjoy and ofcourse the credit goes to the original devs and the youtube channel.

Youtube video: Samsung Galaxy M51 : GCam Mode With Astrophotography

Direct link to the Gcam page: https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/changelog1343/
Which config for M51?