• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Gcam and miui.eu bug

Search This thread

erick268

Nov 29, 2021
Hi everyone, english is not my first language, so i'll try my best.
I have a very annoying bug on the last miui.eu weekly related to the gcam, the problem is that if i take a picture with the native camera, everything works fine, but if i took a pic with the gcam (because i prefer that quality) then i open my galery, google photos, facebook, wsp, etc. It seems like i have no photos taken with the gcam, if i want to see that pitcures i have to go, manually to DCIM/Camera. Anyone have any idea of what is the solution?

I already tried a few gcams and xml, so that's not the problem here. I am enclosing pictures

259969409_265044905644633_1468365441277170921_n.jpg
Native miui.eu camera

262163915_632317551514821_5957567664826686363_n.jpg
Gcam picture

randylahey786

Oct 22, 2021
I have a very annoying bug on the last miui.eu weekly related to the gcam, the problem is that if i take a picture with the native camera, everything works fine, but if i took a pic with the gcam (because i prefer that quality) then i open my galery, google photos, facebook, wsp, etc. It seems like i have no photos taken with the gcam, if i want to see that pitcures i have to go, manually to DCIM/Camera. Anyone have any idea of what is the solution?

I already tried a few gcams and xml, so that's not the problem here. I am enclosing pictures

View attachment 5470177Native miui.eu camera

View attachment 5470181Gcam picture
See if you have switched on the backup images in google photos and change the destination of the image being captured in Gcam if not changed. Also, which version of Gcam are you using?

erick268

Nov 29, 2021
See if you have switched on the backup images in google photos and change the destination of the image being captured in Gcam if not changed. Also, which version of Gcam are you using?
HI, thanks for the answer, it doesn't change nothing If I switch or not the backup on Google photos, the pictures don't appear in the native gallery, Google photos or all the apps that you can share pictures, the only way is to look at the file explorer, I already tried to force Google photos to look into DCIM/camera but has no effect.
I used the gcam version of bsg, bsg premiun, mgc, ultra cam and others..., always is the same bug.
This don't occur in miui stock, only in miui.eu android 12 for poco f3.
I'm stuck in miui.eu cause Miflash won't let me downgrade to stock :(
I hope you answer, thanks for the help.

Reactions: randylahey786

lolo9393

Dec 28, 2011
Chau Doc Vietnam

You are Android 12 weekly EU?
this is the reason why.
Issue not present in EU weekly Android 11.

Reactions: randylahey786

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HI, thanks for the answer, it doesn't change nothing If I switch or not the backup on Google photos, the pictures don't appear in the native gallery, Google photos or all the apps that you can share pictures, the only way is to look at the file explorer, I already tried to force Google photos to look into DCIM/camera but has no effect.
    I used the gcam version of bsg, bsg premiun, mgc, ultra cam and others..., always is the same bug.
    This don't occur in miui stock, only in miui.eu android 12 for poco f3.
    I'm stuck in miui.eu cause Miflash won't let me downgrade to stock :(
    I hope you answer, thanks for the help.

You are Android 12 weekly EU?
    this is the reason why.
    Issue not present in EU weekly Android 11.