• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[GCAM] Buffer fix by Wyroczen

Search This thread

prefor

Aug 29, 2015
I don't know why but now stock cam doesn't crash anymore. 48mpx and portrait mode work fine. The only 2 changes I made are using last twrp by brigudav 3.3.1.9 and I changed the device name from cc9 to mi9lite. The buffer fix is flashed through twrp.

Can you please send the link for your TWRP?
My 48mpx works, but whenever i take a photo it just stops :(
I have to close it and open it again... Does your also stops?

Last edited:

Salieri99

Nov 25, 2019
I can't understand how it works. Last days I've updated to last xiaomi.eu stable with A10. First test all works on stock camera. The day after 48mpx freezes. Today it's all ok another time. And I didn't made any changes. Same twrp, same buffer fix, and viper4android allways installed. Now I've installed twrp 3.3.1.12 brigudav, and it's the same all ok. You can find this recovery on 4pda or on telegram.

maddoka

May 18, 2011
Ploiesti
I can't understand how it works. Last days I've updated to last xiaomi.eu stable with A10. First test all works on stock camera. The day after 48mpx freezes. Today it's all ok another time. And I didn't made any changes. Same twrp, same buffer fix, and viper4android allways installed. Now I've installed twrp 3.3.1.12 brigudav, and it's the same all ok. You can find this recovery on 4pda or on telegram.

Why not try the other buffer fix that's made for A10? https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-cc9/themes/android-10-buffer-fix-nullby-t4070977

Salieri99

Nov 25, 2019
Ok, now I understand why sometimes freezes on 48mpx and sometimes not. It's the same problem on a9 and A10. Inside, with low light it freezes, outside with normal light it doesn't freeze.

assan9e

Sep 9, 2018
Good day to all! Someone who understands buffer fix development. Maybe write a little instruction on how to write such a fix to other devices. I am a user of another phone, and having a compiled file, I can’t understand what was changing initially. I think this information would help not only me. And to many enthusiasts from other phones.

Top Liked Posts