• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Themes / Apps / Mods GCam by Arnova8G2

Search This thread
This version is in beta stage, some things might work, some others dont. It was done for us but still needs a lot of work.

General GCam:

Photo Mode ✅
12/12,5MP JPEG+RAW ✅
Auxiliary Lens (need NM) ✅
Video Mode ✅
[email protected] ✅
[email protected] ✅
[email protected] ✅
HDR Video ✅
TimeLapse ✅
Slow Motion ✅
Portrait Mode ✅
Face Retouch ✅
PhotoBooth ❌
Night Sight Mode ✅
Panorama Mode ✅
Photo Sphere ✅

Exclusive Mi 11 Ultra:

48/50MP - JPEG ✅ RAW ❌
(only on Portrait Mode currently)
Noise Modeler:
IMX586 ❌
GN2 ❌
S5K3T2 ❌
A. White Balance:
IMX586 ❌
GN2 ❌
S5K3T2 ❌
Stream Configs ❌
Secundary Screen ❌

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{Mod edit}

Attachments

• Snap_GCam_6.1Beta.210615.1542build-8.1.101.apk
    71.3 MB · Views: 589
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you ;)

Updated his version:
- Version without blacklist (for 8k and super resolution tests)
- 8K for devices with a 48MP sensor and a recent SOC or more 12GB of ram memory
- HDR10 video only for recent devices
- Super resolution in raw for oneplus device (7 and 8 series for moment)
- Super resolution in jpeg for all devices, similar to stock camera ( works on portrait on many devices )

- Attention changes have been made risk of bug with the xmls of the previous version.

So you have 50/48MP JPEG ONLY on Portrait Mode, things need to be fixed and probably RAW might need Root and Magisk. Thats why it was important to {Mod edit} :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kollachi

Afg Playa

Aug 29, 2017
I have never used any other camera app as my standard camera app then the preinstalled one. Will it really be a good alternative or even a better alternative when it's available?

achimmexico

Dec 16, 2007
I tested the latest Gcam Version Snap_Gcam_6.1Beta.210708.1750build-8.1.101 on my Mi 11 Ultra. It works great, Congratulations Arnova!!
When you open the app it shows 3 buttons 0,6x 1x 5.2x. The 0.6x and 1x lens works perfectly. Only the Tele lens 5.2x generate only a 640x480 picture. So obviously the 5x Tele lens is not activaed yet. Is it possible to fix this?

Top Liked Posts