Themes / Apps / Mods GCam Discussion Thread

Search This thread

Zimty86

Sep 9, 2013
Xiaomi Mi 11

Quietsch

Jan 14, 2009
Have now tested it, the Magisk port does not work, the camera closes immediately again.

Edit:
Found a working port of the Mi11 camera

Only I have not found a function to change the lenses
app crashes after first shot. Pixelexperiance.

kotalol

Feb 25, 2022
Xiaomi Mi 11
Have now tested it, the Magisk port does not work, the camera closes immediately again.

Edit:
Found a working port of the Mi11 camera

Only I have not found a function to change the lenses
I made one using mars implementation :

Known bugs :
Slowmo
Instant crash after saving on bigger than 4:3 aspect ratios

iBURGER

Nov 9, 2014
Xiaomi Mi 11
I made one using mars implementation :

Known bugs :
Slowmo
Instant crash after saving on bigger than 4:3 aspect ratios
Thank you for the port working fine but I am curious about one thing..all the MIUI camera ports that I have tried including yours seems lack the post processing/AI upscaling (or whatever it's doing behind the scene) done in stock MIUI rom, that's apparent because picture quality seems on par with gcam quality/worse and even more apparent when taking zoomed picture which on gcam was way way worse compared to MIUI cam in stock rom

kotalol

Feb 25, 2022
Xiaomi Mi 11
Thank you for the port working fine but I am curious about one thing..all the MIUI camera ports that I have tried including yours seems lack the post processing/AI upscaling (or whatever it's doing behind the scene) done in stock MIUI rom, that's apparent because picture quality seems on par with gcam quality/worse and even more apparent when taking zoomed picture which on gcam was way way worse compared to MIUI cam in stock rom
Our ports aren't based of the stock MIUI Camera app so it can't always have the same level of proccessing

muellerdeluxe

Oct 23, 2008
Xiaomi Mi 11

Attachments

• Venus_v25.xml
    111.9 KB · Views: 139
Reactions: Sage and Quietsch

Top Liked Posts