• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Themes / Apps / Mods Gcam Discussion Thread

Search This thread

lubo777

Thank you for your hard work and nice presentation. I have a question. I just checked BSG apks page (below) but coudn't find PV4 version. Is it your version?

No, it's not mine! :) BSG PV4 mod is a PriVate version of BSG official MOD available from the BSGs Telegram channel here:
Check the post from Jun 19 and you will get it :)
For the best results and maximum detail in photos I recommend to use the custom GCam Lib and the config from my signature below this post.
This private version of the BSG Mod is making available to shoot with minimum shutter speed and because of that you shoot your photos with lower possible ISO for the light condition - this mean MORE DETAILS in your photos ... :)

lubo777

Thanks for your
Lubo would say freshmeat..
LOL :) :) :)
@Laptapper I think that I have found another delicious piece of Fresh Meat! :)
It's the latest custom version of the ANX Camera available in the latest AOSPExtended ROM v8.6
The special and important for this ANX Camera version is that for the first time they are using it with the Camera configuration specially made for the Camera in our Phone. They are using the s5kgw3 camera configs from MIUI v12.5.8.0
More detailed information is available in my post here.

Reactions: Laptapper

Laptapper

Jan 17, 2016
LOL :) :) :)
@Laptapper I think that I have found another delicious piece of Fresh Meat! :)
It's the latest custom version of the ANX Camera available in the latest AOSPExtended ROM v8.6
The special and important for this ANX Camera version is that for the first time they are using it with the Camera configuration specially made for the Camera in our Phone. They are using the s5kgw3 camera configs from MIUI v12.5.8.0
More detailed information is available in my post here.
Do you've got the files which to install on other roms to get anx with sweet-in config or a howto?

supergecu

Jan 18, 2015
Few Macro shots at low light in the middle of the night :)
The shots from GCam are with PXL prefix, the shots from the stock camera are with IMG prefix.
Just a little bit fixed the colors in Android Lightroom ...
All shots are made with the GCam + Lib + conf from my signature.
:) ;)
The Macro shots from the GCam mod with this lib and the Macro lens config from my config file are definitely better than the stock camera - check the last 2 pictures especially, BUT keep in mind that for this shots I had no tripod, and this is very important for the good macro photography, especially at night ... :)
Tomorrow I'll continue the Macro tests on a day light.
Hi, I´ve tried to install the apk for mi redmi note 10 pro, and lack the macro option!.
Can you tell me what did you do? because macro is not working in every version el gcam that I´ve tried. I installed the mod and the library and nothing. Please help

lubo777

Hello, some shots from yesterday from Beautiful Bulgaria! :)
All shots are made with the BSG PV4 mod + Cushion Lib + Config from my signature!
Pretty happy with the results!
;)
P.S. GCam MOD & GCam conf & GCam Lib

Attachments

• PXL_20210925_065439050.jpg
    PXL_20210925_065439050.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 200
  • PXL_20210925_065236830.jpg
    PXL_20210925_065236830.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 186
  • PXL_20210925_135954814.jpg
    PXL_20210925_135954814.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 152
  • PXL_20210925_081558862.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20210925_081558862.PORTRAIT.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 130
  • PXL_20210925_093320036.jpg
    PXL_20210925_093320036.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 123
  • PXL_20210925_094417871.jpg
    PXL_20210925_094417871.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 136
  • PXL_20210925_102940472.jpg
    PXL_20210925_102940472.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 129
  • PXL_20210925_102843782.jpg
    PXL_20210925_102843782.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 117
  • PXL_20210925_113431394.jpg
    PXL_20210925_113431394.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 111
  • PXL_20210925_130649230.jpg
    PXL_20210925_130649230.jpg
    7.7 MB · Views: 119
  • PXL_20210925_130654357.jpg
    PXL_20210925_130654357.jpg
    7.5 MB · Views: 119
  • PXL_20210925_144753268.jpg
    PXL_20210925_144753268.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 98
  • PXL_20210925_150958079.jpg
    PXL_20210925_150958079.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 108
  • PXL_20210925_151203511.jpg
    PXL_20210925_151203511.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 183
  • Love
Reactions: skylerz and aladin6

AdrianTry

Apr 8, 2013
Czechowice-Dziedzice
Lubo777 you were so excited when testing that new ANX camera on AEX ROM, saying its same or even better than Stock camera so I wanted to try it and it's not all unicorns and rainbows. I just took few indoor pictures and I can clearly see super noise in the corners of the pictures. The quality still is not as good as on MIUI. Your excitement fooled me this time. Just wasted some time installing a new ROM.

• Haha
Reactions: lubo777

lubo777

Lubo777 you were so excited when testing that new ANX camera on AEX ROM, saying its same or even better than Stock camera so I wanted to try it and it's not all unicorns and rainbows. I just took few indoor pictures and I can clearly see super noise in the corners of the pictures. The quality still is not as good as on MIUI. Your excitement fooled me this time. Just wasted some time installing a new ROM.
With ANX in AOSPExtended In PRO mode you CAN receive better detail and quality than the MIUI stock camera.
If not better then at least equal quality and detail!
This is very important, because until now ANX Camera was so poor compared to the stock MIUI, but not anymore - this is the Important point!
This way I'm able to use AOSP based ROM and NOT to be stuck because of the stock camera in the MIUI & Google bloatware - a real swamp ... :(

If you are NOT using PRO mode both MIUI and ANX camera have washed colors, very high shutter speed and because of that too high ISO.
The result of all this is POOR DETAIL and low overall quality! Fact!

This version of ANX camera can be compared in the picture detail as the photos from the BSG PV4 GCam mod with the custom lib.

Last edited:
Reactions: skylerz

dnana9

Aug 25, 2021
I have to say, I am enjoying the ANX camera 204 on LineageOS unofficial (September 2021 build). ANX 204 comes built in in the ROM, so you get almost stock quality on an AOSP ROM. Truly the best of both worlds.

I know this is a GCam discussion thread, but I think it is important for everyone to know of this fresh meat, as our friend Lupo (lubo777) would call it.

Posting some comparisons of BSG PV4 + Libgca 8.1 custom library. I know some people prefer various other cameras like 7.3, 7.4, 8.2, LMC etc, but to be honest - after hundreds of comparisons, what I realize is the RAW performance of all cameras are very close, it is just the processing and dynamic range that differs.
PV4 is a really good version, so I will stick with it for comparisons.

Use the attached pictures for referemce.
Scenario 1 - Daytime HDR situation -
ANX 204:
Good dynamic range, more natural colours (3/5)
GCam PV4:
Great dynamic range, more pop because of the saturation and oversharpening in libgca8.1 (4/5).

Scemario 2 - Daytime outdoors -
ANX 204:
Great dynamic range, more natural colours (4/5)
PV4:
Good dynamic range, oversaturated (which can be corrected by a different config) (3/5), but the pop is missing. (3/5)

Scenario 3 - Nighttime, yellow lighting -
ANX 204:
Perfect white balance, but softer details. The background details are not clear. (3/5)
PV4:
Colours are a bit off, but the sharpening and better HDR of libgca works well here. Though it fakes detail with more sharpening at times (3.5/5)

Scenario 4 - Nighttime, indoor lighting -
ANX 204:
Brighter, but softer (3.5/5)
PV4:
Very sharp and servicable output. Nighttime is where GCam shines, even without the night mode. (4/5)

Result:
ANX loses to PV4 by a point (Just my opinion), but it is much better than past ANX versions. So much so that I don't have a single reason to go back to stock MIUI again.
And you can get slightly better or worse results on other GCam versions - but the fact is there is no perfect configuration for our phone yet.

PS - All GCam pictures were shot with the Instantaneous HDR+ (Or HDRNet) on. You can get slightly better quality with HDR+ Enhanced or Night Sight on, but you lose instant images.

PPS - I am testing out more libraries, so in the next week or so, I might have more comparisons to show.

Attachments

• Scene3_PV4.jpg
    Scene3_PV4.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 51
  • Scene4_PV4.jpg
    Scene4_PV4.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 44
  • Scene4_ANX.jpg
    Scene4_ANX.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 35
  • Scene3_ANX.jpg
    Scene3_ANX.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 37
  • Scene2_PV4.jpg
    Scene2_PV4.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 32
  • Scene2_ANX.jpg
    Scene2_ANX.jpg
    9.1 MB · Views: 36
  • Scene1_PV4.jpg
    Scene1_PV4.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 33
  • Scene1_ANX.jpg
    Scene1_ANX.jpg
    8.2 MB · Views: 47
Last edited:

dnana9

Aug 25, 2021
Ok here is the version of Gcam that I use and I have also linked the config here too for convenience and pls I want your responses after clicking photos with this CONFIG and this specific version of Gcam.After applying the Config don't change anything and you will get extraordinary results.
(BTW this is my first post on XDA ☺️)

I'm sorry, I missed responding to you.

So your camera version & config combo is good, it is of a bright kind. Thanks. I know all of our tastes are different.

But I have used other combos which are similar:

GCam 8.1 (Any BSG version or even the holy grail PV4) + MWP xSharp library, or xHDR Lib or 12.2c library should give you similarly bright pictures.
You are also using HDR+ Enhanced with 15 frames, which is quite slow. (Takes a second or two to click and combine pictures).

It also has the pitfall just like the above libraries that human subjects and selfie pictures look oversaturated and unreal.

If you want, I can post some comparison pictures.

What I am most interested in is the best image quality in regular HDR+ or Instantaenous HDR+, as they will not have blur in moving subjects.

Reactions: godfather01020
Oct 26, 2020
I'm sorry, I missed responding to you.

So your camera version & config combo is good, it is of a bright kind. Thanks. I know all of our tastes are different.

But I have used other combos which are similar:

GCam 8.1 (Any BSG version or even the holy grail PV4) + MWP xSharp library, or xHDR Lib or 12.2c library should give you similarly bright pictures.
You are also using HDR+ Enhanced with 15 frames, which is quite slow. (Takes a second or two to click and combine pictures).

It also has the pitfall just like the above libraries that human subjects and selfie pictures look oversaturated and unreal.

If you want, I can post some comparison pictures.

What I am most interested in is the best image quality in regular HDR+ or Instantaenous HDR+, as they will not have blur in moving subjects.
Thankyou for your response and I would love to see some comparisons😊 because this config is made by my friend because I told him to get bright pictures for me.i couldn't test this version and config because of water damage to my phone.so it would be great if you could share some comparisons with the stock or even the bsg mod in bright as well as low light because I specially told him to make it great for low light.

And also about the saturated images, I also told him to make me social media ready popping images and if you insist on natural colours I can tell him for making another config with natural colours

Waiting for your reply 😃

Edit : he also told me that he literally changed the whole Google's processing on the front camera because it was still not bright of a selfie as well as HDR+.
So I'm also looking forward seeing some front camera comparisons too(BTW most of his changes are for low light or high HDR stuff)

Last edited:
Reactions: dnana9
Hello, some shots from yesterday from Beautiful Bulgaria! :)
All shots are made with the BSG PV4 mod + Cushion Lib + Config from my signature!
Pretty happy with the results!
;)
P.S. GCam MOD & GCam conf & GCam Lib
I've applied the files from your signature yesterday (fresh APK install too) and the front facing camera crashes the app when I switch to it. Is that a known issue?

lubo777

I've applied the files from your signature yesterday (fresh APK install too) and the front facing camera crashes the app when I switch to it. Is that a known issue?
Actually it's a problem from the custom Lib :( I discovered it today also, BUT I'm sure that there was no any problems with the front camera few days ago ... very strange

cakabrat

Jun 28, 2016
Redmi Note 10 Pro
I have to say, I am enjoying the ANX camera 204 on LineageOS unofficial (September 2021 build). ANX 204 comes built in in the ROM, so you get almost stock quality on an AOSP ROM. Truly the best of both worlds.

I know this is a GCam discussion thread, but I think it is important for everyone to know of this fresh meat, as our friend Lupo (lubo777) would call it.

Posting some comparisons of BSG PV4 + Libgca 8.1 custom library. I know some people prefer various other cameras like 7.3, 7.4, 8.2, LMC etc, but to be honest - after hundreds of comparisons, what I realize is the RAW performance of all cameras are very close, it is just the processing and dynamic range that differs.

ANX 204:
GCam PV4:
Great dynamic range, more pop because of the saturation and oversharpening in libgca8.1 (4/5).

ANX 204:
PV4:
Good dynamic range, oversaturated (which can be corrected by a different config) (3/5), but the pop is missing. (3/5)

ANX 204:
Perfect white balance, but softer details. The background details are not clear. (3/5)
PV4:
Colours are a bit off, but the sharpening and better HDR of libgca works well here. Though it fakes detail with more sharpening at times (3.5/5)

ANX 204:
PV4:
Very sharp and servicable output. Nighttime is where GCam shines, even without the night mode. (4/5)

Result:
ANX loses to PV4 by a point (Just my opinion), but it is much better than past ANX versions. So much so that I don't have a single reason to go back to stock MIUI again.
And you can get slightly better or worse results on other GCam versions - but the fact is there is no perfect configuration for our phone yet.

PS - All GCam pictures were shot with the Instantaneous HDR+ (Or HDRNet) on. You can get slightly better quality with HDR+ Enhanced or Night Sight on, but you lose instant images.

PPS - I am testing out more libraries, so in the next week or so, I might have more comparisons to show.
What's the video performance like? Is it close to stock with anx? Also are these photos in pro or auto mode for anx?
Thanks for sharing

dnana9

Aug 25, 2021
What's the video performance like? Is it close to stock with anx? Also are these photos in pro or auto mode for anx?
Thanks for sharing

Sorry, I don't do video much. I won't be able to compare to stock, but I can compare against GCam and tell you.
I shoot everything in auto, and I am very happy with the results.

The best thing about Pro mode is 108MP is also available in it.

lubo777

I have found and fixed the problem with the front camera crash in the config version you used, please test the latest version of the conf, all cameras are working smooth 😁
GCam MOD & GCam conf & GCam Lib

djskribbles

Feb 25, 2011

ANX 204:
GCam PV4:

ANX 204:
PV4:

ANX 204:
PV4:

ANX 204:
PV4:

Result:

Do you know if anything special was done to ANX 204 in LOS? Or would it be the same quality as ANX 204 flashed on any other rom?

lubo777

ANX 204:
GCam PV4:

ANX 204:
PV4:

ANX 204:
PV4:

ANX 204:
PV4:

Result:

Thank you for the deep review and the delicious fresh meat you have found for us! 🐺🦊🐺

Yesterday, after reading your post I flashed Lineage OS after testing for few days the latest AOSPExtended ROM with the custom ANX Camera included there. Before that I was using for a week the debloated MIUI 12.5.8 with the stock camera.

I absolutely agree with you: the quality and the detail in all pictures shoot with the included in the Lineage OS ANX Camera version and config are as good as the photos from the stock MIUI Camera.

The detail is at very good level, probably even better than the stock MIUI Camera!?! ... :)

In Lineage OS the most important is that they use the MIUI vendor not the OSS vendor.
As we know there in the MIUI vendor partition are placed the special configs and tweaks as a firmware code made especially for our camera hardware from Xiaomi.
I'm using almost always the Pro mode, BUT here I have to say that the automatic shooting Photo mode have also very good quality results!
For the first time in ANX in Pro mode we can shoot also 108MP shoots!

The detail of the ANX Camera in Lineage OS is so good that it's almost the same as it's the detail from the best GCam mod and custom libs I have found: GCam BSG PV4 Mod & GCam conf & GCam Lib

Last edited:

lubo777

Do you know if anything special was done to ANX 204 in LOS? Or would it be the same quality as ANX 204 flashed on any other rom?
In Lineage OS the most important is that they use the MIUI vendor not the OSS vendor.
As we know there in the MIUI vendor partition are placed the special configs and tweaks as a firmware code made especially for our camera hardware from Xiaomi.

Last edited:
Reactions: djskribbles

dnana9

Aug 25, 2021

So, currently anything made by grewal is confirmed to have the same quality of ANX 204, Lineage Unofficial and ShapeShiftOS. Both use MIUI vendor.

But the latest version of crDroid 7.10, which is OSS vendor based, also has ANX 204 by default. And I heard reports the quality is good and everything works. But I haven't compared them myself.

For OSS, there is a fix you have to apply for ANX 204 to work flawlessly, and the crDroid maintainer has worked to apply that - I don't know if other ROMs have it yet.

Reactions: djskribbles

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Few more camera comparison tests:

01 BSG GCam Mod latest 8.1 version & GCam conf but NO Custom Lib
    02 BSG PV4 GCam MOD & GCam conf & GCam Lib
    03 ANX v204 MIUI vendor Lineage OS automagic Photo mode + HDR+
    04 ANX v204 MIUI vendor Lineage OS Pro mode
    05 Parrot GCam Mod v.8.2.300
    06 Open Camera v1.49.1
    07 GCam LMC8.2 Mod by Helena R4 with Laptapper conf
    08 ANX v204 MIUI vendor Lineage OS 108MP Pro mode
    09 ANX v204 MIUI vendor Lineage OS 108MP

The new 07 GCam LMC8.2 Mod by Helena R4 with Laptapper conf is actually a very Intriguing piece of a delicious Fresh Meat ... :)
    This is a GCam Mod with pretty new settings design! Also there are a lot of settings for fine tuning available.
    Definitely this camera will stay installed on my phone, I'll do a lot more tests and settings tuning.

About ANX Camera pictures made on this comparison - 04 ANX v204 MIUI vendor Lineage OS Pro mode pictures are NOT good because I was a bit in a hurry and all the pictures was made by hand NOT as usual on a tripod, because of that in the "Pro" mode shooting all settings was on "auto" ... :) :) :)
    Please ignore the 04 pictures and the problems there, in general I'm not using the "Pro" mode in this lammer way :) :) :)

My personal opinion is that the best shots we still had from 02 BSG PV4 GCam MOD & GCam conf & GCam Lib BUT there are already MANY VERY GOOD Camera alternatives, good for each personal taste for ... Fresh Meat.
    :) :) :)

As @dnana9 said some time ago we already had very Good working software for our Phone Camera hardware, now each one of us can experiment with the Config and the custom Libs in order to look for the best quality as It's personal preferences are.
    So the steps to install are: Install APK, then where do I put the lib and config file?
    to load custom library: start camera go to settings / Custom library / Load.
    to load config File: start the camera and double click in the empty space next to the shutter button

ANX 204:
    GCam PV4:

ANX 204:
    PV4:

ANX 204:
    PV4:

ANX 204:
    PV4:

Result:

Thank you for the deep review and the delicious fresh meat you have found for us! 🐺🦊🐺

Yesterday, after reading your post I flashed Lineage OS after testing for few days the latest AOSPExtended ROM with the custom ANX Camera included there. Before that I was using for a week the debloated MIUI 12.5.8 with the stock camera.

I absolutely agree with you: the quality and the detail in all pictures shoot with the included in the Lineage OS ANX Camera version and config are as good as the photos from the stock MIUI Camera.

The detail is at very good level, probably even better than the stock MIUI Camera!?! ... :)

I'm using almost always the Pro mode, BUT here I have to say that the automatic shooting Photo mode have also very good quality results!
    For the first time in ANX in Pro mode we can shoot also 108MP shoots!

The detail of the ANX Camera in Lineage OS is so good that it's almost the same as it's the detail from the best GCam mod and custom libs I have found: GCam BSG PV4 Mod & GCam conf & GCam Lib

ANX 204:
    GCam PV4:

ANX 204:
    PV4:

ANX 204:
    PV4:

ANX 204:
    PV4:

Result:

Yesterday I have made few camera comparison tests:

06 Open Camera v1.49.1
    07 ANX v204 MIUI vendor Lineage OS 108MP Pro mode
    08 ANX v204 MIUI vendor Lineage OS 108MP

As you can see the best detail and colors we still have on 02 BSG PV4 GCam MOD & GCam conf & GCam Lib
    but the really good news are coming from ANX Camera both Pro and automagic Photo mode are shooting pictures with good detail! :) The colors are still not so vibrant (saturated) as I prefer, but after a short LightRoom fix they are ready to go also! :) :) :)

I'm happy with the new ANX v204 MIUI vendor from Lineage OS because I'm not stuck anymore in the MIUI swamp because of the stock Camera quality

Definitely the champion still is 02 BSG PV4 GCam MOD & GCam conf & GCam Lib but ANX is so close already - zoom and compare the pictures and you will see the differences.

I've compared last @lubo777 (file name starting with pxl) recommendation to my config with gcam LMC8.2 Helena Release 4 (file name starting with lmc) at day and night light.
    PXL_20211002_111220079.jpg
    PXL_20211001_223338270.jpg

LMC_02102021_111206.Helena 1.1.jpg
    LMC_01102021_232024.Helena 1.1.NIGHT.jpg

The app functions of LMC8.2 Helena Release 4 are very comfortable, also top right in the app you have a red dot while saving picture and green if finished
    Screenshot_20211001-205132_CameraL.png

I'm interested to know your opinion which pictures are better.
    Thanks in advance

If you wanna try "my app" config it's attached.
    Here you'll get the apk

It's not fully adjusted in my settings, its v1.1
    So everybody can optimize these settings further. I'm also on it....
    There is no support of wide and macro lens in this BSG camera lol, or am I missing something?
    The support of all 3 cameras in the latest 8.1 BSG version is brilliant, probable in a few days it will be available also for the newest BSG 8.3 version - actually I haven't tested it yet! :)
    P.S. During the last few days I was busy on a bicycle marathon but now I'm back and I'm ready to continue the tests of the best GCam mods and also the ANX Camera support for AOSP based ROMs.
    During the last 3 days I used almost only the BSG 8.1 version GCam mod with the config in the attachments below.
    I'm extremely happy with the BSG v8.1 results, below I'm posting few shots.
    Continued my GCam tests today and I think that I have found the BEST working GCam for our device - the best only from the few mods I have tested .. :) :) :)
    I have made a lot a lot of tests today and the best detail and quality I have received from the latest BSG GCam mod with BSG Gcam config for Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro from Alim.xml, link to the .xml config here: Alim.xml.
    I have tested and compared the same scene with the same focus point, the camera is placed on tripod.

Below you can find some of my latest tests:
    On the name of the file I have written the name of the camera used and if it is with HDR+ switched on or off:

IMG_20210814_193720-trCamera-HDR+.jpg
    IMG_20210814_193734-trCamera.jpg
    IMG_20210814_193804681-Parrot043-HDR+.jpg
    IMG_20210814_193813189-Parrot043.jpg
    IMG_20210814_193835-MIUI-Photo-HDR+.jpg
    IMG_20210814_193841-MIUI-Photo.jpg
    IMG_20210814_193857-MIUI-UltraWide-Lens.jpg
    IMG_20210814_193937-MIUI-Pro-mode.jpg
    IMG_20210814_193953-MIUI-108px.jpg
    IMG_20210814_194009056-BSG-M51-HDR+.jpg
    IMG_20210814_194019054-BSG-M51.jpg
    IMG_20210814_194057612-BSG-Alim-HDR+.jpg
    IMG_20210814_194110785-BSG-Alim.jpg
    As you can see alone the best result on the image when zoomed as clean detail with no strange pixels and noise is on the pictures made with the latest BSG GCam mod with Alim config.
    This GCam mod supports perfectly the 3 back cameras and the front one with extremely detailed configuration options per each camera.
    All this extremely long list of configurations available per each of the 3 cameras you can find in Settings / Modules
    0.6 is the Ultra Wide camera
    1.0 is the main Wide camera
    2.0 is the Macro camera
    In front of the BSG GCam interface you can choose which one of the 3 cameras you use.
    Tomorrow I'll test different configs and GCam mods and I'll post more info if I find better Camera / Config for Redmi Note 10 Pro ...
    I FOUND IT! ... :cowboy:

Yes, I found a GCam MOD which works pretty well with Redmi Note 10 Pro 108MP!
    Some times its even better than the shots from the stock MIUI camera (not in Pro mode) ... ... ...

It's the BSG GCam MOD by TEAM which I found in the 4PDA forum post here shared from user JambazZi.
    Thank you
    !!!
    The config which I use with this GCam version is a modified version of the Final.PV4.Pro.xml config shared from the same user there.

Here is my GCam MOD by TEAM config which I use for the last few days: RN10Pro-BSG-mod-from-TEAM-config-Lupo-20210829

I have made hundred of photos comparing all the GCam mods listed below in different light conditions:

1. MGC_8.1.101_v04j_MOD_PVx_sign, direct link to the apk here and .xml config
    2. MGC_8.1.101_A9_PV0n_libs_snap, link to the apk here - no .xml support but there are screenshots how to configure it
    3. Aspen 2 GCam 8.1.200, link to the apk here, link to the .xml config here
    4. BSG v8.1.101_A9_GV1n + Laptapper config v6.7
    5. BSG v8.1.101_A9_GV1n + my OLD BSG config

6. BSG GCam MOD by TEAM with config: RN10Pro-BSG-by-TEAM-config-Lupo-20210829

7. Origianl MIUI Xiaomi Camera v4.3.210331.1 available from here: Xiaomi Camera

As you can see alone definitely the best results we have with the BSG GCam MOD by TEAM with config: RN10Pro-BSG-by-TEAM-config-Lupo-20210829
    :)

Below I'm sharing few galleries with test pictures from all the cameras above.
    In order to find the differences between the different cameras you have to ZOOM them on a good BIG monitor.
    If you want to compare them on your phone, than you can use app like:
    Photo Compare

Landscape on a sunny day

The same landscape but NO Sun ...

Close objects

The same light conditions as above

No Sun HDRnet/+ activated

No Sun NO HDR

Different objects not far away

Close object

Landscape no Sun

Some macro shots taken with BSG by TEAM or the stock MIUI camera

P.S. CAN somebody get me the original MIUI camera from the latest MIUI update for Redmi Note 10 Pro? I just need the content of this folder:
    /system/priv-app/MiuiCamera
    Has somebody found a working gcam for the pro version ?
    Urnyx05: GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk

There are configs for our device also.
    Few more camera comparison tests:

06 Open Camera v1.49.1
    07 GCam LMC8.2 Mod by Helena R4 with Laptapper conf
    08 ANX v204 MIUI vendor Lineage OS 108MP Pro mode
    09 ANX v204 MIUI vendor Lineage OS 108MP

The new 07 GCam LMC8.2 Mod by Helena R4 with Laptapper conf is actually a very Intriguing piece of a delicious Fresh Meat ... :)
    This is a GCam Mod with pretty new settings design! Also there are a lot of settings for fine tuning available.
    Definitely this camera will stay installed on my phone, I'll do a lot more tests and settings tuning.

About ANX Camera pictures made on this comparison - 04 ANX v204 MIUI vendor Lineage OS Pro mode pictures are NOT good because I was a bit in a hurry and all the pictures was made by hand NOT as usual on a tripod, because of that in the "Pro" mode shooting all settings was on "auto" ... :) :) :)
    Please ignore the 04 pictures and the problems there, in general I'm not using the "Pro" mode in this lammer way :) :) :)

My personal opinion is that the best shots we still had from 02 BSG PV4 GCam MOD & GCam conf & GCam Lib BUT there are already MANY VERY GOOD Camera alternatives, good for each personal taste for ... Fresh Meat.

As @dnana9 said some time ago we already had very Good working software for our Phone Camera hardware, now each one of us can experiment with the Config and the custom Libs in order to look for the best quality as It's personal preferences are.