Themes / Apps / Mods Gcam Discussion Thread

Search This thread

Laptapper

• Jan 17, 2016
    I'm on miui stock, rooted with magisk with sweetin pro max.
    I've installed burial gcam and of course miui stock cam is installed.
    After adjusting burial gcam , I've made pictures with miui and gcam for a contest.
    See the pictures and tell me which is in your opinion better.
    Here are the pictures at night and day:

Also a 108mp picture with miui cam is uploaded. Until there's no 108 mode in gcam, miui cam isn't useless.

Attached you can download the burial settings

Attachments

• laptapper gcam burial settings .xml
      52.3 KB · Views: 90
    Last edited:
    Reactions: ilya33

GHOSTisSavage

Sep 15, 2018
    Redmi Note 10 Pro
    I'm on miui stock, rooted with magisk with sweetin pro max.
    I've installed burial gcam and of course miui stock cam is installed.
    After adjusting burial gcam , I've made pictures with miui and gcam for a contest.
    See the pictures and tell me which is in your opinion better.
    Here are the pictures at night and day:

Also a 108mp picture with miui cam is uploaded. Until there's no 108 mode in gcam, miui cam isn't useless.

Attached you can download the burial settings
    How to use the .xml file? Somebody help. Unable to load xml file on Gcam V8.1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      I have tried quite a few gcam mods, and I think BSG's gcam 8.1 works the best ( link is at the end). There are a few things you need to note for good results:

. Don't apply any configs from the site, just do the necessary minor changes in app settings.
      . Don't apply auto white balance ( it's turned off by default, leave it that way )
      . While clicking pictures, increase the brightness with the slider, or increase it later on from the photos app while editing. You may want to increase the saturation a lil bit, but the color output is actually quite accurate
      . After clicking a selfile you'll have to increase the brightness as above but this time decrease the highlights to as low as possible. Also blacks are very prominent in the pictures so you may decrease the contrast and increase the shadows for better image.
      . All the above editings are very basic and can be easily done within the Google photos app in less than a minute

Comparison:
      . Gcam pictures are more color accurate, but lesser bright. They perform better in difficult situations. They produce images of lesser sharpness. So overall, good for portraits and produce good images with basic editing.
      . Stock cam produces sharp images but the colors are way too saturated. In difficult lighting conditions it is not able to handle highlights and shadows the way gcam does. Although I found that if you decrease the saturation, the images are just fine and you need not go through all the hastle of finding a good gcam.

Link:
      have a look at TRcam guys thats also one of the good ones
      Link pls.. TIA
      The usual place where all gcam are posted
      Hi, what would be the best gcam for ArrowOS? Anyone has any experience? Thanks!

Try the config attached
      Which of the two do you suggest and what version?
      burial is like a mod of urnyx , both are good but do your own research , take identical photo and zoom and compare details
      New version:
      v1.2 - main camera contrast and details, fixed oversharpening, noise reduction on selfie
      Has somebody found a working gcam for the pro version ?
      Urnyx05: GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk

There are configs for our device also.
      Now, stabilisation work on Gcam BSG GVW
      Urnyx05: GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk

There are configs for our device also.
      There actually aren't. The config files are for the mi note 10 pro and the mi 10 pro which are different devices. They were also uploaded in mid-2020 so way before the announcement of the redmi note 10 pro. They were simply miscategorized.
      Hi, thanks for the tip, but as i say the link to your config file comes up as forbidden? so i can't Dl it.
      Try this one