i still prefer LMC+MIXED XML than AGC V8 stock

Attachments

• LMCx9_v1_+SACHISK_MIXED_upscalled3x.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 108
  • AGC_upscalled3x.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 93

Laptapper

Jan 17, 2016
It is really frustrating that even though it is the combined forum for both sweet & sweetin devices, no one is actually sharing any xml's, lib's or apk's dedicated for sweetin.

Btw, Shamim V20 + LTshaminV20-3.2.xml without the libs produces best photos. It gives colorless photos if I use the lib(libgcastartup_ xHDR).

Bugs -
Selfie as Previewed.
EIS.
240fps slow-mo (I selected 120fps & that works).

Pixel Experience user.
? My phone is sweetin!
Soll all what I've modded is made on Redmi note 10 pro max....

D

Deleted member 12056905

It is really frustrating that even though it is the combined forum for both sweet & sweetin devices, no one is actually sharing any xml's, lib's or apk's dedicated for sweetin.

Btw, Shamim V20 + LTshaminV20-3.2.xml without the libs produces best photos. It gives colorless photos if I use the lib(libgcastartup_ xHDR).

Bugs -
Selfie as Previewed.
EIS.
240fps slow-mo (I selected 120fps & that works).

Pixel Experience user.
You can try HDR enhanced or maybe try changing Color transmission, with Lib if still the same problem, then there is a xml and gcam package available in Telegram group, you can use it for 64mp model

joaogordo96

May 16, 2022
For nightsight long press gallery in viewfinder and select 1/2s or 1/3s shutter speed for better results
WhatsApp Image 2022-05-24 at 13.38.33.jpeg

D

Deleted member 12056905

Cropped Samples
Pic 1 Laptapper shamim
Pic 2 mixed xml

@Laptapper i agree that your Shamim package gives better details in daylight conditions and its better than any other available xmls as of now, but in low light and daylight indoor conditions it need improvement, and i think it has more black contrast, at night it has more noise too, Hope you will work on that.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-25-20-48-14-452_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-25-20-48-14-452_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot_2022-05-25-20-49-22-044_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-25-20-49-22-044_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 73
Reactions: Laptapper

Dayuser

Jun 26, 2016
Moto G7 Power
Thank you so much! Do you know if they plan to add support to the third back camera (the wide angle one)
I think it's already supported. You have to enabled it be yourself.

Or you can use @Laptapper xml file to that gcam port. I think you can find that xml file on this thread. Can't remember page where it is.

@Laptapper and @SachiSK ...help is needed in this case (y)

Reactions: Laptapper

ydstark23

Oct 20, 2016

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-25-20-03-55-786_com.agc.cam.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-25-20-03-55-786_com.agc.cam.jpg
    986.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_2022-05-25-20-04-01-668_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-25-20-04-01-668_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    675.6 KB · Views: 45

Top Liked Posts

Shared in invitation folder new update V220809 of MisterX xml (use on Shamim V28fix with library).

Note: this xml is the result of using various parts from other xml, such as the various xml of Laptapper, Sachi's, Intro555 (4pda), Kairu, HH25, my modifications and tests, also sharing parameters with other users.

Soon I will publish an XML tool that I use to extract the differences between the various XML (the different and missing entries) and make the experiments easier. I have to complete it because sometimes it goes wrong :)

Good work!
    Final
    Quick comparison b/w following:
    AMV :Andermendz3. 3 xml (SGCAM 29)
    MXP: Mister+Laptapper (SGCAM 29)
    LMC : KAIRU FINAL (LMC R12)
    --
    Please share your thoughts about results. Personally from these shots i am happy with the results from Kairu final and especially Mister+Laptapper xml. Without any doubt Andermendz produces great details but tbh personally i love if he adds little saturation to his xml. It's looks behind natural. Thank you so much for all xmls creators for your efforts you are insane. 😊👍
    Night sight test lmc 13 on kairo. No, i don' t have all that ligjt in reality 😁
    Shamim V29 is out..

• Fixed some bugs
    • Notes: A clean install is required and requires a reboot for everything to work normally. If the video doesn't work, go to developer setting and enable the option camcorder.codec_video. For Google Pixel users, if anyone faces black display, try all device interface selections. I hope the problems are fixed

Great news, but I can't see it in the folder, refreshed a number of times.
    Online now
    But for me a step back.... over sharpened
    Misterx andermendez kairu and my actually in progress xml
    My final final KAIRU XML (?)

This might just be my very last XML if no problems are found. (For LMC R12 Fix)

Changelog:
    Reduced the green tint on low-light (if it still persists then turn on AWB).

Sharper and reveals even more details.
    Tuned the Wide camera and also fixed the distortion by changing the interface model, turns out it fixes the distortion only after capturing the image.

Added a subtle but very nice beauty mode "✨". It is very nice especially on portrait shots / human shots because it hides a bit of the imperfections (but not too much like what a TikTok filter would). And has the same color profile as the Main lens. I also recommend this mode for a very good low-light or maybe even night pictures because it has very low noise

Please give it a try!
    My close to final XML. Low noise, high details, and iPhone-like accurate colors.

Fixed the hazy/glowy/blurry-like details or images found on my last XML and also Laptapper's DSLR. It was due to low sabre sharp.

I only tuned the Front and Back cam as the distortion is still not fixed on the Wide cam even when changing rectiface_suppport_level.

Happy to receive feedbacks, good or bad. And if there are any problems, please say it.

(For LMC 12 Fix version)
    After seeing the feedbacks, I decided that I'm going to make an entirely new xml with my own settings from scratch.
    I want to make an xml that everyone will like (not just the detail enthusiasts).

To make it, it will have a natural but leaning to the iPhone warm color look (the majority of the people like iPhone colors more than the cooler colors of androids like Samsung)

And also it will be a social media ready xml like iPhones. So it would have high details and low noise but also balanced as you can't have the best details without having the worst noise. (Tbh I don't really care about having the best ultra details as it would all get compressed so much when uploaded to social media, and what I said earlier having the best details comes with the worst noise. I just want an iPhone-like camera in our phones.)
    Ander, I really like your new XML!

It is a bit grainy in daylight, but this is precisely the type of grain which is more natural, without generating false patterns and fictitious shapes. Did you use a particular noise procession model to achieve this result? This is really great and let me not to regret my old Moto phone.

Zoomed at 300-600%, the resulting image is closer to AGC cam, presented earlier by Yippee-ki-yay. What a nice complement to the XMLs set, thank you!
    New version of my XML:

* Ultra wide and macro added
    * Ultra wide lens distortion fixed
    * All the lenses are optimized for detail instead of fake sharpness
    * Vídeo Stabilization on all the lenses
    King of XMLs 😂 a bit exaggerated but thanks!

My main goal is to make people realize that android cameras have better or are on par with iPhone's cameras and to do that I would need to convince a very wide audience.

I can't do it myself as I'm not famous so instead I'll share my XMLs and hopefully the leachers will upload the photos taken by our GCAM to any platform and hopefully
    the wide audience would take notice of it.
    My final final KAIRU XML (?)

This might just be my very last XML if no problems are found. (For LMC R12 Fix)

Changelog:
    Reduced the green tint on low-light (if it still persists then turn on AWB).

Sharper and reveals even more details.
    Tuned the Wide camera and also fixed the distortion by changing the interface model, turns out it fixes the distortion only after capturing the image.

Added a subtle but very nice beauty mode "✨". It is very nice especially on portrait shots / human shots because it hides a bit of the imperfections (but not too much like what a TikTok filter would). And has the same color profile as the Main lens. I also recommend this mode for a very good low-light or maybe even night pictures because it has very low noise

Please give it a try!
    Update 16.5.22
    Hi guys
    In coordination with dontango777 and shadowstep and in case of better sorting they've allowed me to be the new thread owner.
    Thanks to @Dontango777 @shadowstep

I'll try to hold the first posts in this thread up2date and also with your opinion of best gcam.
    For this it would be good to know your opinion after you've checked out my newest package. My opinion is that we're on a quite good way, so it's everyday much more dificult to increase picture quality. Further more I think now it's only possible with Shamim APK, but I saw problems in v21, better to take V20.

Any Ideas and suggestions but also critism for the first posts to have a good overview are welcome. I wanna be also neutrally with your help and of course it's possible if your enhancement is the best that I post your package, lib, XML and APK here in the first posts.

I would be glad if a lot of people work together to get the best gcam ever💪(y)🙏
    Sharing my personal config, arrived at after months of testing and tweaking:
    - For BSG MGC_8.1.101_A9_PV4, no library needed
    - Tested on M2101K6G (sweet)
    - Based on jeneeek's config (heavily tweaked for reduced noise, more accurate colours, better dynamic range)

- All cameras configured (main, ultrawide, macro, front)
    Includes stabilised 4k video recording for all cameras (though GCam stabilisation isn't as good as on stock MIUI app)​
    - Photos are sharp and detailed, while still looking natural (no oversharpening halos etc)
    - Colours are natural and accurate but more punchy than stock (especially in low light)

If you prefer instant photos you can turn off HDR+ Enhanced, but I recommend keeping it on as it gives you improved noise management in main cam, better preserved highlights in ultrawide, and more detail in macro/front at the cost of ~1 sec shutter time. Test for yourself if it's worth it.

ISSUES:
    - No distortion correction in ultrawide
    - In some cases Night Sight photos may be more noisy than optimal
    - Viewfinder may get too dark to see well at night, you can turn on OpenGL preview to fix this

This is a work in progress, so let me know what you think!
    Hey guys, here my XML:

What works:

• Video Stabilization
    • Better detail without noise or artifacts( as i showed on #1604 and #1605)
    • Front Camera improved to get more natural colour and natural detail
    • 2X zoom with the main lens look lossless no cap
    • No noise at all ( in all the lenses)
    • All the lenses
    To be considered:

This config is based on the most neutral preferences, you'll not find pretentious and cringy colours here.

My intention is to make everything look as natural as posible( no overdenoised, processed but not RAW and useless image).

If you want a good template to start this XML is a good one.

DONE ON LMC R11
    My close to final XML. Low noise, high details, and iPhone-like accurate colors.

Fixed the hazy/glowy/blurry-like details or images found on my last XML and also Laptapper's DSLR. It was due to low sabre sharp.

I only tuned the Front and Back cam as the distortion is still not fixed on the Wide cam even when changing rectiface_suppport_level.

Happy to receive feedbacks, good or bad. And if there are any problems, please say it.

(For LMC 12 Fix version)