i still prefer LMC+MIXED XML than AGC V8 stock

Attachments

• LMCx9_v1_+SACHISK_MIXED_upscalled3x.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 104
  • AGC_upscalled3x.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 89

Laptapper

Jan 17, 2016
It is really frustrating that even though it is the combined forum for both sweet & sweetin devices, no one is actually sharing any xml's, lib's or apk's dedicated for sweetin.

Btw, Shamim V20 + LTshaminV20-3.2.xml without the libs produces best photos. It gives colorless photos if I use the lib(libgcastartup_ xHDR).

Bugs -
Selfie as Previewed.
EIS.
240fps slow-mo (I selected 120fps & that works).

Pixel Experience user.
? My phone is sweetin!
Soll all what I've modded is made on Redmi note 10 pro max....

SachiSK

Mar 13, 2022
It is really frustrating that even though it is the combined forum for both sweet & sweetin devices, no one is actually sharing any xml's, lib's or apk's dedicated for sweetin.

Btw, Shamim V20 + LTshaminV20-3.2.xml without the libs produces best photos. It gives colorless photos if I use the lib(libgcastartup_ xHDR).

Bugs -
Selfie as Previewed.
EIS.
240fps slow-mo (I selected 120fps & that works).

Pixel Experience user.
You can try HDR enhanced or maybe try changing Color transmission, with Lib if still the same problem, then there is a xml and gcam package available in Telegram group, you can use it for 64mp model

joaogordo96

May 16, 2022
For nightsight long press gallery in viewfinder and select 1/2s or 1/3s shutter speed for better results
WhatsApp Image 2022-05-24 at 13.38.33.jpeg

SachiSK

Mar 13, 2022
Cropped Samples
Pic 1 Laptapper shamim
Pic 2 mixed xml

@Laptapper i agree that your Shamim package gives better details in daylight conditions and its better than any other available xmls as of now, but in low light and daylight indoor conditions it need improvement, and i think it has more black contrast, at night it has more noise too, Hope you will work on that.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-25-20-48-14-452_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-25-20-48-14-452_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot_2022-05-25-20-49-22-044_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-25-20-49-22-044_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 73
Reactions: Laptapper

Dayuser

Jun 26, 2016
Moto G7 Power
Thank you so much! Do you know if they plan to add support to the third back camera (the wide angle one)
I think it's already supported. You have to enabled it be yourself.

Or you can use @Laptapper xml file to that gcam port. I think you can find that xml file on this thread. Can't remember page where it is.

@Laptapper and @SachiSK ...help is needed in this case (y)

Reactions: Laptapper

ydstark23

Oct 20, 2016

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-25-20-03-55-786_com.agc.cam.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-25-20-03-55-786_com.agc.cam.jpg
    986.7 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_2022-05-25-20-04-01-668_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-25-20-04-01-668_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    675.6 KB · Views: 43

Top Liked Posts

Not my config and not for our phone, but good results and I've adjusted to be suitable for our phone with lmc r11

Warm and detailed pictures. All Aux working. Leica Mode sometimes more detailed.....

try and decide...
    Hey guys, here my XML:

What works:

• Video Stabilization
    • Better detail without noise or artifacts( as i showed on #1604 and #1605)
    • Front Camera improved to get more natural colour and natural detail
    • 2X zoom with the main lens look lossless no cap
    • No noise at all ( in all the lenses)
    • All the lenses
    To be considered:

This config is based on the most neutral preferences, you'll not find pretentious and cringy colours here.

My intention is to make everything look as natural as posible( no overdenoised, processed but not RAW and useless image).

If you want a good template to start this XML is a good one.

DONE ON LMC R11
    There is already V22fix apk (y)
    You're right, my fault.

What's new!!

- Fixed previously reported few bugs related to aux lens.

Check the signature deta before installing:-
    Signature MD5: cb3363348414b0583c830294c272e10f
    Signature SHA-1: 927ca44949d7788aa86f9d7f04d7fdacecd1dfb9
    Signature SHA-256: 6215f00baa4bf18bab5792fc796bfc5555917240f14f7c7e672d956888d75c96

Please try with attached lib and xml and please give feedback.

Night mode you can try alone or with auto night or only auto night or on night mode tab with night mode button for brighter results. Hires sometimes has to be double activated.
    Hi y'all

I think it's needed to start from scratch with Shamim gcam v23fix.
    Before starting with lib patcher my opinion is to optimize all other settings like noise modeller, hdr and lens types, color settings.....
    Again: trying to adjust all standard settings, without switching lib patcher on, to get the best start XML for second step: patching with lib patcher.

I'm sharing my new start XML named lt006c.

Battle
    I'd like to pay for the best start XML 10 Euro. May someone else wanna pay too, Soo we get faster progress.
    My suggestion is if we have the best start XML then we make the next combat with lib patcher and also with possible but without payment obligation.

Agreeing?
    Here's my actually and best config for Shamim v20.
    Use it with attached lib (unzip)
    This is what i mean by warmer colors, s22 ultra vs 13 pro max
    Colors and saturation can be added later but for me details and noise less pics are more important.
    Sharing my personal config, arrived at after months of testing and tweaking:
    - For BSG MGC_8.1.101_A9_PV4, no library needed
    - Tested on M2101K6G (sweet)
    - Based on jeneeek's config (heavily tweaked for reduced noise, more accurate colours, better dynamic range)

- All cameras configured (main, ultrawide, macro, front)
    Includes stabilised 4k video recording for all cameras (though GCam stabilisation isn't as good as on stock MIUI app)​
    - Photos are sharp and detailed, while still looking natural (no oversharpening halos etc)
    - Colours are natural and accurate but more punchy than stock (especially in low light)

If you prefer instant photos you can turn off HDR+ Enhanced, but I recommend keeping it on as it gives you improved noise management in main cam, better preserved highlights in ultrawide, and more detail in macro/front at the cost of ~1 sec shutter time. Test for yourself if it's worth it.

ISSUES:
    - No distortion correction in ultrawide
    - In some cases Night Sight photos may be more noisy than optimal
    - Viewfinder may get too dark to see well at night, you can turn on OpenGL preview to fix this

This is a work in progress, so let me know what you think!
    Update 16.5.22
    Hi guys
    In coordination with dontango777 and shadowstep and in case of better sorting they've allowed me to be the new thread owner.
    Thanks to @Dontango777 @shadowstep

I'll try to hold the first posts in this thread up2date and also with your opinion of best gcam.
    For this it would be good to know your opinion after you've checked out my newest package. My opinion is that we're on a quite good way, so it's everyday much more dificult to increase picture quality. Further more I think now it's only possible with Shamim APK, but I saw problems in v21, better to take V20.

Any Ideas and suggestions but also critism for the first posts to have a good overview are welcome. I wanna be also neutrally with your help and of course it's possible if your enhancement is the best that I post your package, lib, XML and APK here in the first posts.

I would be glad if a lot of people work together to get the best gcam ever💪(y)🙏
    Hey guys, here my XML:

What works:

• Video Stabilization
    • Better detail without noise or artifacts( as i showed on #1604 and #1605)
    • Front Camera improved to get more natural colour and natural detail
    • 2X zoom with the main lens look lossless no cap
    • No noise at all ( in all the lenses)
    • All the lenses
    To be considered:

This config is based on the most neutral preferences, you'll not find pretentious and cringy colours here.

My intention is to make everything look as natural as posible( no overdenoised, processed but not RAW and useless image).

If you want a good template to start this XML is a good one.

DONE ON LMC R11
    Sharing my personal config, arrived at after months of testing and tweaking:
    - For BSG MGC_8.1.101_A9_PV4, no library needed
    - Tested on M2101K6G (sweet)
    - Based on jeneeek's config (heavily tweaked for reduced noise, more accurate colours, better dynamic range)

- All cameras configured (main, ultrawide, macro, front)
    Includes stabilised 4k video recording for all cameras (though GCam stabilisation isn't as good as on stock MIUI app)​
    - Photos are sharp and detailed, while still looking natural (no oversharpening halos etc)
    - Colours are natural and accurate but more punchy than stock (especially in low light)

If you prefer instant photos you can turn off HDR+ Enhanced, but I recommend keeping it on as it gives you improved noise management in main cam, better preserved highlights in ultrawide, and more detail in macro/front at the cost of ~1 sec shutter time. Test for yourself if it's worth it.

ISSUES:
    - No distortion correction in ultrawide
    - In some cases Night Sight photos may be more noisy than optimal
    - Viewfinder may get too dark to see well at night, you can turn on OpenGL preview to fix this

This is a work in progress, so let me know what you think!
    UPDATE:
    - Ultrawide now has distortion correction
    - Slow Motion video fixed (thanks @zelodev)
    - Numerous small quality improvements
    - Turned off HDR+ Enhanced by default (you can turn it on whenever you like)
    There is no support of wide and macro lens in this BSG camera lol, or am I missing something?
    The support of all 3 cameras in the latest 8.1 BSG version is brilliant, probable in a few days it will be available also for the newest BSG 8.3 version - actually I haven't tested it yet! :)
    P.S. During the last few days I was busy on a bicycle marathon but now I'm back and I'm ready to continue the tests of the best GCam mods and also the ANX Camera support for AOSP based ROMs.
    During the last 3 days I used almost only the BSG 8.1 version GCam mod with the config in the attachments below.
    I'm extremely happy with the BSG v8.1 results, below I'm posting few shots.