Themes / Apps / Mods Gcam Discussion Thread

Search This thread

Kairu135

Apr 12, 2022
Sharing my iPhone XML, I think that iPhones generally bring the shadows up a bit, has less contrast and sharpness compared to Samsung and other android phones. They also have this distinct warm tone/colors. I tried to replicate all of that in this XML, although it still needs improvements on the color department (due to my inexperience with gcam settings). Please try it and don't be afraid to give negative feedbacks! (Use on LMC R11 Lite, I don't know if it works properly on the original version.)

Attachments

• IPHONE.xml
    26 KB · Views: 40

runtime64

Jan 26, 2020
I have a question to the users of LMC or AGC or Shamin mods. Does your night shot mode really change the number of individual shots when you change the counter between A, 7, 15 and 27?

In my case it does not make any difference, and in all the cases the image gets naturally dim in low light, not overilluminated like in GCam mods on the older Moto smartphone. Is there a fix for it?

andermendz

Sep 2, 2021
Results on my config LMC(with my Config no lib) VS BSG 8.4 V13 which one looks better and most important for me, more natural?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220701-123937_Photos.png
    Screenshot_20220701-123937_Photos.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 83
  • Screenshot_20220701-123943_Photos.png
    Screenshot_20220701-123943_Photos.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 85
  • LMC_20220701_123638_anderxml2.PORTRAIT.jpg
    LMC_20220701_123638_anderxml2.PORTRAIT.jpg
    733.9 KB · Views: 81
  • PXL_20220701_123647961.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20220701_123647961.PORTRAIT.jpg
    823.1 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

Kairu135

Apr 12, 2022
Can anyone tell me why I don't see any difference when I change the saturation in LMC R11?

Kairu135

Apr 12, 2022
Nevermind, it turns out that saturation is disabled when you turn on the front without restart setting in lmc

intelinside70

Oct 19, 2007
Not my config and not for our phone, but good results and I've adjusted to be suitable for our phone with lmc r11

Warm and detailed pictures. All Aux working. Leica Mode sometimes more detailed.....

try and decide...
In the xml in notes i read: "Note: For Shamim Gcam 8.4.400 v20" are you sure for LMC R11? I think this xml are suitable for the Shamim V20 or upper :)

Laptapper

Jan 17, 2016
Not my config and not for our phone, but good results and I've adjusted to be suitable for our phone with lmc r11

Warm and detailed pictures. All Aux working. Leica Mode sometimes more detailed.....

try and decide...

I think this XML is a very good candidate to come up to the best config.
I've tuned some settings for hopefully being good in all light conditions.
But of course in all settings is air to the top...
Try to tweak and share....

Attachments

• ltlmc11-008b.xml
    157.4 KB · Views: 52
Reactions: Kairu135

Laptapper

Jan 17, 2016
I think this XML is a very good candidate to come up to the best config.
I've tuned some settings for hopefully being good in all light conditions.
But of course in all settings is air to the top...
Try to tweak and share....

Hey guys
I've checked this XML in Shamim and first impression was also good but some little tweaks were necessary to use it in a proper way....
Now it's in some light conditions better than lmc.
Please try and compare to LMC and give feedback

Need help:
Video and slomo 1/4 is working but you have to switch to video and back to camera and again to video.
Slomo 1/8 is crashing hard, you may have to reboot (in lmc it's only stopping but you can change to camera mode and than ok)

Someone knows how to fix this?

Compared pic between Shamim and LMC with 008 configs
LTP-20220704_094934553.jpg

LT-20220704_095008_ltlmc11-008c.MP.jpg

Attachments

• ltsha-008g.xml
    157.9 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Reactions: Souradeep132

Imsujan

Jan 23, 2019
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Hey guys
I've checked this XML in Shamim and first impression was also good but some little tweaks were necessary to use it in a proper way....
Now it's in some light conditions better than lmc.
Please try and compare to LMC and give feedback

Need help:
Video and slomo 1/4 is working but you have to switch to video and back to camera and again to video.
Slomo 1/8 is crashing hard, you may have to reboot (in lmc it's only stopping but you can change to camera mode and than ok)

Someone knows how to fix this?

Compared pic between Shamim and LMC with 008 configs
View attachment 5651651
View attachment 5651647
Hi what version of shamim Gcam is this for?

joaogordo96

May 16, 2022
SACHISK MIXED xml does it work on this R11?

answer: works, but portrait mode not and selfie cam seems fine on viewfinder but blurry in gallery (same in LMC R9 with same xml)

Last edited:

Kairu135

Apr 12, 2022
@Laptapper is there any way to improve or maybe a libpatcher for the video quality on gcam? It seems that the video looks bad and too contrasty

Laptapper

Jan 17, 2016
Shamim v24fix

What's new!!

- Fixed selfie mirror.
- Fixed rectiface_support_level.
- Added support for few devices.
- Fixed black viewfinder on video mode and more few things.

Notes:- If you are OnePlus or Samsung device user, then change the package name and use for getting auxiliary camera support.

Unzip and install

Attachments

• SGCAM_8.4.400.42.XX_V24FIX.zip
    128.1 MB · Views: 126
Last edited:

Andearson_06

Jun 8, 2022
Thanks to @SachiSK for the base xml and all the support and sharing values of lib patcher , this is it guys . फिर मिलेंगे चलते चलते |

Attachments

• A-Ok_v2.xml
    117.8 KB · Views: 55

Top Liked Posts

New SHAMIM V28:

I've tested quick your new config.
    I have to say with my first impressions: with Shamim v28 a new star 💫 is born! @intelinside70

Here @andermendz , my and @intelinside70 comparison

His config will found and has to be used with lib in the new invitation folder.

I thought we've reached the cam limit but it seem with Shamim v28 and in case of @intelinside70 we can get again some percentages in improvements....
    i guess we're going back to shammim XD

Hey guys
    Also if you import last lmc xmls in Shamim v28 it's looking for me slightly better!
    Sometimes something like upscaling or tracking focus....has to be switched on or changed....

Here for example @andermendz pic from lmc and from Shamim (name without end andermendez
    Shamim v28fix
    What's new!!

- Corrected previous build's mistakes.

Notes:- Requires a restart to work everything normally. For pixel users, if anyone face black viewfinder, just try all device interface selections. Hope the issues will be fixed.

I've had to remove v28 for install v28fix and reboot!
    I love the level of details, both on 1 and 2x. Lmc 13, kairo latest.
    Errrr, which lib and xml do we have to use on Shamin??
    Copy both .so from invition folder and take mister..xml and try out
    My final final KAIRU XML (?)

This might just be my very last XML if no problems are found. (For LMC R12 Fix)

Changelog:
    Reduced the green tint on low-light (if it still persists then turn on AWB).

Sharper and reveals even more details.
    Tuned the Wide camera and also fixed the distortion by changing the interface model, turns out it fixes the distortion only after capturing the image.

Added a subtle but very nice beauty mode "✨". It is very nice especially on portrait shots / human shots because it hides a bit of the imperfections (but not too much like what a TikTok filter would). And has the same color profile as the Main lens. I also recommend this mode for a very good low-light or maybe even night pictures because it has very low noise

Please give it a try!
    My close to final XML. Low noise, high details, and iPhone-like accurate colors.

Fixed the hazy/glowy/blurry-like details or images found on my last XML and also Laptapper's DSLR. It was due to low sabre sharp.

I only tuned the Front and Back cam as the distortion is still not fixed on the Wide cam even when changing rectiface_suppport_level.

Happy to receive feedbacks, good or bad. And if there are any problems, please say it.

(For LMC 12 Fix version)
    After seeing the feedbacks, I decided that I'm going to make an entirely new xml with my own settings from scratch.
    I want to make an xml that everyone will like (not just the detail enthusiasts).

To make it, it will have a natural but leaning to the iPhone warm color look (the majority of the people like iPhone colors more than the cooler colors of androids like Samsung)

And also it will be a social media ready xml like iPhones. So it would have high details and low noise but also balanced as you can't have the best details without having the worst noise. (Tbh I don't really care about having the best ultra details as it would all get compressed so much when uploaded to social media, and what I said earlier having the best details comes with the worst noise. I just want an iPhone-like camera in our phones.)
    King of XMLs 😂 a bit exaggerated but thanks!

My main goal is to make people realize that android cameras have better or are on par with iPhone's cameras and to do that I would need to convince a very wide audience.

I can't do it myself as I'm not famous so instead I'll share my XMLs and hopefully the leachers will upload the photos taken by our GCAM to any platform and hopefully
    the wide audience would take notice of it.
    But i didn't learned from copy paste i tried those parameters by changing everytime , change 1value at 1 time and take pictures to see the difference you know how much time it takes, copy paste never helps coz every device has different sensors you can just learn about which parameter you need to change but you need to test those to get best values..This is how you can get best xml
    Yep of course, you're right, learning only with copy paste isn't possible. You have to switch around and reading....

But hey, there's no reason to be insulted if someone copy yours, improve and share without credit you. The life isn't fair everytime and some people didn't learned to say thanks (like). Not good but we can't change them....it is like it is....

But let us go to the topic of the thread again!
    My final final KAIRU XML (?)

This might just be my very last XML if no problems are found. (For LMC R12 Fix)

Changelog:
    Reduced the green tint on low-light (if it still persists then turn on AWB).

Sharper and reveals even more details.
    Tuned the Wide camera and also fixed the distortion by changing the interface model, turns out it fixes the distortion only after capturing the image.

Added a subtle but very nice beauty mode "✨". It is very nice especially on portrait shots / human shots because it hides a bit of the imperfections (but not too much like what a TikTok filter would). And has the same color profile as the Main lens. I also recommend this mode for a very good low-light or maybe even night pictures because it has very low noise

Please give it a try!
    Update 16.5.22
    Hi guys
    In coordination with dontango777 and shadowstep and in case of better sorting they've allowed me to be the new thread owner.
    Thanks to @Dontango777 @shadowstep

I'll try to hold the first posts in this thread up2date and also with your opinion of best gcam.
    For this it would be good to know your opinion after you've checked out my newest package. My opinion is that we're on a quite good way, so it's everyday much more dificult to increase picture quality. Further more I think now it's only possible with Shamim APK, but I saw problems in v21, better to take V20.

Any Ideas and suggestions but also critism for the first posts to have a good overview are welcome. I wanna be also neutrally with your help and of course it's possible if your enhancement is the best that I post your package, lib, XML and APK here in the first posts.

I would be glad if a lot of people work together to get the best gcam ever💪(y)🙏
    Sharing my personal config, arrived at after months of testing and tweaking:
    - For BSG MGC_8.1.101_A9_PV4, no library needed
    - Tested on M2101K6G (sweet)
    - Based on jeneeek's config (heavily tweaked for reduced noise, more accurate colours, better dynamic range)

- All cameras configured (main, ultrawide, macro, front)
    Includes stabilised 4k video recording for all cameras (though GCam stabilisation isn't as good as on stock MIUI app)​
    - Photos are sharp and detailed, while still looking natural (no oversharpening halos etc)
    - Colours are natural and accurate but more punchy than stock (especially in low light)

If you prefer instant photos you can turn off HDR+ Enhanced, but I recommend keeping it on as it gives you improved noise management in main cam, better preserved highlights in ultrawide, and more detail in macro/front at the cost of ~1 sec shutter time. Test for yourself if it's worth it.

ISSUES:
    - No distortion correction in ultrawide
    - In some cases Night Sight photos may be more noisy than optimal
    - Viewfinder may get too dark to see well at night, you can turn on OpenGL preview to fix this

This is a work in progress, so let me know what you think!
    Hey guys, here my XML:

What works:

• Video Stabilization
    • Better detail without noise or artifacts( as i showed on #1604 and #1605)
    • Front Camera improved to get more natural colour and natural detail
    • 2X zoom with the main lens look lossless no cap
    • No noise at all ( in all the lenses)
    • All the lenses
    To be considered:

This config is based on the most neutral preferences, you'll not find pretentious and cringy colours here.

My intention is to make everything look as natural as posible( no overdenoised, processed but not RAW and useless image).

If you want a good template to start this XML is a good one.

DONE ON LMC R11
    My close to final XML. Low noise, high details, and iPhone-like accurate colors.

Fixed the hazy/glowy/blurry-like details or images found on my last XML and also Laptapper's DSLR. It was due to low sabre sharp.

I only tuned the Front and Back cam as the distortion is still not fixed on the Wide cam even when changing rectiface_suppport_level.

Happy to receive feedbacks, good or bad. And if there are any problems, please say it.

(For LMC 12 Fix version)