Themes / Apps / Mods GCam Discussion Thread

Search This thread

Whoan44

Nov 29, 2022
Hi, is there a possibility to use more versions of your Gcam? I mean the Classic version and the Fast version. Because the original app is the same, and I don't want to override one version with another.

And next question - What is the difference if I click on HD+Rnet or Leica on the left side?
Can you please also answer my questions? O:)

antykat

Jan 14, 2012
Poland
Huawei P20 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 9
Can you please also answer my questions? O:)
Yes 🙂
I guess you ment xmls, not GCams. GCams are not mine. Yes, you can use many configs with one GCam. Changing/loading xmls takes seconds. But you have to be sure that all xmls are dedicated to the same version of a GCam.

HDRNet is alternative for HDR+ and HDR+Enhanced. Leica has nothing to do with it. It adds shade effect to a photo - bright focused area and darker around.

Whoan44

Nov 29, 2022
I really meant the app, not xmls. It would be nice to have one icon for fast photos and one icon for classic photos. So I don't have to change the xmls.

I managed to create a parallel app, but the clone can't load the configs. There is no new folder for the clone app. So I was only curious if you know how to make it work, or if it's impossible to do it.

Dayuser

Recognized Contributor
Jun 26, 2016
Finland
Moto G7 Power
I really meant the app, not xmls. It would be nice to have one icon for fast photos and one icon for classic photos. So I don't have to change the xmls.

I managed to create a parallel app, but the clone can't load the configs. There is no new folder for the clone app. So I was only curious if you know how to make it work, or if it's impossible to do it.
Install two same gcam apps with different package names. Like regural apk and snapcam apk

Whoan44

Nov 29, 2022
I use LMC8.4_Release_141. And it's impossible to use different apk if I want to use Antykat camera.

Whoan44

Nov 29, 2022
It looks like the snapcam (LMC8.4_R14_Snapcam.apk) has the same package name because I get an error "The package conflicts with an existing package by the same name" 🧐

Dayuser

Recognized Contributor
Jun 26, 2016
Finland
Moto G7 Power
I really don't know what's the problem then. I try it on my phone (different phone) and i have regular R15 and also able to install R15 snapcam.

antykat

Jan 14, 2012
Poland
Huawei P20 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 9

Configs (xml + lib) for Xiaomi 11T Pro and LMC8.4 R15.

✅ High quality photos from all cameras
✅ Very good for selfies and portraits
✅ Sat 1 and Sat 2 modes for more saturated photos from main camera
✅ Detailed and natural looking photos without oversharpening and noise

❗FOR USING WITH MY LIB (link below):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11hnht8r4krgtdZzDBkVDdRFixG091irh/view?usp=drivesdk

❗The xml is useless without a lib.

How to use the xml and the lib:

1. Put the lib into folder:

Main storage/LMC8.4/libs

2. Put the xml into folder:

Main storage/LMC8.4

3. Double tap at the black area between shutter button and gallery to load the xml.

--------------------

LMC8.4_R15 apk:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11jYm-bHmSQit8RgPCVYqpaWeN-dxVDhO/view?usp=drivesdk

antykat

Jan 14, 2012
Poland
Huawei P20 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 9

Xml for LMC8.4 R15 and Xiaomi 11T.

Changes:
- Adopted to LMC R15
- Improved sharpenning for all cameras; much better photos
- Some other changes

Main storage/LMC8.4/libs

Main storage/LMC8.4

3. Double tap at the black area between shutter button and gallery to load the xml.

--------------------

LMC8.4 R15 apk:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Configs (xml + lib) for Xiaomi 11T Pro and SGCAM V43.

Changes:
    - Significant improvements in sharpening
    - Changes in dynamic range
    - 8K recording works now
    - Some other changes

About the configs:
    - Detailed, clear, natural looking photos from Main camera.
    - Very good selfies.
    - Good photos from UW in good light conditions.
    - Sharp and very detailed Macro photos.
    - No oversharpening and distortions.
    - Good for taking photos of human faces.
    - Sat 1 and Sat 2 modes for more saturated photos from main camera.
    - Live Photo works now. Hold shutter button to use it.
    - 8K video recording works now.
    - Upscaling set to x2 for all cameras. Use "HIRES" button to get upscaled, higher resolution photos. Upscaling x2 means that you get 48MP photos from main camera. To change level of upscaling go to settings: Advanced -> Upscaling photos.

NOTE:
    Sometimes happens that SGCAM doesn't load settings from Libpatcher for Front camera and uses only settings from the lib. Photos are little too sharp then, but maybe some of you like such photos. Switch to Front camera from other than Main to be sure that additional settings are used.

Xml:

/SGCAM/LIB/
    /SGCAM/XML/
    3. Double tap at the black area between shutter button and gallery to load the xml. The lib is loaded automatically by the xml if the lib is in right folder.

SGCAM V43 apk:
    Strange. It works properly for me, but I don't use NS often. I will check that. Are you on MIUI rom?
    Hey first of thnx a lot u r the only one out there working for gcams for 11T (non pro)...
    I wanted to ask earlier this thread u hv given both Lmc & MTSL versions for 11T .. i knw u don't own 11t but which will be the best ?.... I hv both installed and often confuse which one to use so i end up using the stock miui cam....
    Hey first of thnx a lot u r the only one out there working for gcams for 11T (non pro)...
    I wanted to ask earlier this thread u hv given both Lmc & MTSL versions for 11T .. i knw u don't own 11t but which will be the best ?.... I hv both installed and often confuse which one to use so i end up using the stock miui cam....
    Use v5 for LMC. It's the best at the moment. I haven't updated xml for MTSL for a long time.

Configs (xml + lib) for Xiaomi 11T Pro and LMC8.4 R15.

Changes:
    - Higher dynamic range. Brighter photos, especially shadows.
    - Further improvements in sharpening.

NOTE:
    Sometimes happens that LMC doesn't load settings from Libpatcher for Front camera and uses only settings from the lib. Photos are little too sharp then, but maybe some of you like such photos. Switch to Front camera from other than Main camera to be sure that additional settings are used.

Main storage/LMC8.4/libs

Main storage/LMC8.4

--------------------

LMC8.4_R15 apk:
    Thank you for all your hard work!💗 I've noticed you've made many XML configurations for different versions of Gcam ☺️

I'm using ArnovaG82's Gcam v8.4 and it works perfectly on my Mi 11T Pro.

There are only a few questions I have.

1) Is it possible to use HEIF/HEIC for photos? I have not seen this option on any of the Gcam ports I have tried. Is it hidden or does Gcam not support taking photos in HEIF?

2) The default (MiUI 13) camera hides image EXIF data (phone model, aperture size, exposure time, focal length, ISO etc) on everything other than the default MiUI gallery.

If I transfer photos to my PC then to another phone etc I cannot see the EXIF data, only the name and resolution of the photo. But if I open it in the default gallery it shows. In Google Gallery & photos again it is hidden.

This only applies to HEIF images. Images that I shoot with night mode enabled are in JPEG format and have the EXIF data visible everywhere.

Is there any way to disable this? I don't care about "privacy".

Configs (xml + lib) for Xiaomi 11T Pro and SGCAM V43.

Changes:
    - Significant improvements in sharpening
    - 8K recording works now
    - Some other changes

About the configs:
    - Detailed, clear, natural looking photos from Main camera.
    - Very good selfies.
    - Good photos from UW in good light conditions.
    - Sharp and very detailed Macro photos.
    - No oversharpening and distortions.
    - Good for taking photos of human faces.
    - Sat 1 and Sat 2 modes for more saturated photos from main camera.
    - Live Photo works now. Hold shutter button to use it.
    - 8K video recording works now.
    - Upscaling set to x2 for all cameras. Use "HIRES" button to get upscaled, higher resolution photos. Upscaling x2 means that you get 48MP photos from main camera. To change level of upscaling go to settings: Advanced -> Upscaling photos.

NOTE:
    Sometimes happens that SGCAM doesn't load settings from Libpatcher for Front camera and uses only settings from the lib. Photos are little too sharp then, but maybe some of you like such photos. Switch to Front camera from other than Main to be sure that additional settings are used.

Xml:

/SGCAM/LIB/
    /SGCAM/XML/
    3. Double tap at the black area between shutter button and gallery to load the xml. The lib is loaded automatically by the xml if the lib is in right folder.

SGCAM V43 apk:
    Hi, what gcam you are using with Xiaomi 11T Pro?
    I tested a lot of GCam ports and definitely the best till now in my opinion is MTSLCam_v4.1_MultiLibs. It gives amazing results, especially there are much more details comparing to other ports and MIUI camera app. Put configs file into folder created in internal storage and named ConfigsSettings8.3
    I compered photos only from main camera.

Photo examples:

Configs file:

Updated xml for 11T Pro and MTSL GCam

--------------------

Changes:

- Changed noise model
    - Less colour saturation
    - Many other changes

--------------------

About the xml:

- Configs for Xiaomi 11T Pro
    - All cameras are configured
    - Detailed photos
    - Very little noise
    - Close to real colours
    - Natural looking photos
    - Very good for selfies and photos of faces with main camera
    - Black and white mode
    - Better quality photos from all lenses comparing to MIUI camera
    - "48MP" button to take x2 upscaled photos from main camera
    - To set photo upscaling different than default go to settings: Setting up the mod FIX -> Upscale images

--------------------

HOW TO USE XML FILES

MTSLCAM_7.2 apk

Xml for LMC8.4 R14 and Xiaomi 11T Pro.

I have made this xml/lib almost from the scratch. My goal was to get photos as sharp and detailed as possible, but avoiding oversharpenning, distortions and with less noise I think I have succeeded. Photos are very clear and look natural. I hope you will like the xml/lib.

Main storage/LMC8.4/libs

Main storage/LMC8.4

--------------------

LMC8.4_R14 apk:
    Hi, what gcam you are using with Xiaomi 11T Pro?
    It's GCam Discussion Thread! 😏