Themes / Apps / Mods GCam Discussion Thread

Search This thread

antykat

Jan 14, 2012
Poland
Huawei P20 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 9

Xml for Xiaomi 11T Pro and MTSL 7.2

✅ Very good, detailed, natural looking photos without over sharpness from all cameras
✅ SM button for more saturated photos from Main camera. To change colours for SM mode (basic settings) go to:
- Setting up lenses -> 4th camera -> Main Settings -> (Saturation - Saturation 3)
- Setting up lenses -> 4th camera -> Light and Shadows -> Set gamma factor
✅ HiRes button for 48MP upscaled photos from Main camera. To change level of upscaling for HiRes mode go to: Setting up the mod FIX -> Upscale images -> 5th camera

❗FOR USING WITH MY LIB (link below):

❗The xml is useless without a lib

How to use the xml and the lib:

1. Put the lib into folder:

Main storage/MTSL8.3/libs

2. Put the xml into folder:

Main storage/ConfigsSettings8.3

3. Double tap at the black area between shutter button and gallery to load the xml.

--------------------

MTSL GCam apk:

Reactions: lupone30

antykat

Jan 14, 2012
Poland
Huawei P20 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 9
Reactions: BrateloSlava

klaudiurad

May 4, 2016
Targu-Mures

✅ Very good, detailed, natural looking photos without over sharpness from all cameras
✅ SM button for more saturated photos from Main camera. To change colours for SM mode (basic settings) go to:
- Setting up lenses -> 4th camera -> Main Settings -> (Saturation - Saturation 3)
✅ HiRes button for 48MP upscaled photos from Main camera. To change level of upscaling for HiRes mode go to: Setting up the mod FIX -> Upscale images -> 5th camera

3. Double tap at the black area between shutter button and gallery to load the xml.

--------------------

MTSL GCam apk:
Night sight doesn't take photos. It hangs the viewfinder when I take a photo and I need to use the back button to go back to normal. I need to keep trying a few times before it takes a photo. Also, the green camera led turns off when this happens.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-02-20-49-37-047_com.google.android.MTSL83.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-02-20-49-37-047_com.google.android.MTSL83.jpg
    946.7 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

antykat

Jan 14, 2012
Poland
Huawei P20 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 9
Night sight doesn't take photos. It hangs the viewfinder when I take a photo and I need to use the back button to go back to normal. I need to keep trying a few times before it takes a photo. Also, the green camera led turns off when this happens.
Strange. It works properly for me, but I don't use NS often. I will check that. Are you on MIUI rom?

Doctet

Feb 12, 2019
Strange. It works properly for me, but I don't use NS often. I will check that. Are you on MIUI rom?
Hey first of thnx a lot u r the only one out there working for gcams for 11T (non pro)...
I wanted to ask earlier this thread u hv given both Lmc & MTSL versions for 11T .. i knw u don't own 11t but which will be the best ?.... I hv both installed and often confuse which one to use so i end up using the stock miui cam....

Reactions: antykat

antykat

Jan 14, 2012
Poland
Huawei P20 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 9
Hey first of thnx a lot u r the only one out there working for gcams for 11T (non pro)...
I wanted to ask earlier this thread u hv given both Lmc & MTSL versions for 11T .. i knw u don't own 11t but which will be the best ?.... I hv both installed and often confuse which one to use so i end up using the stock miui cam....
Use v5 for LMC. It's the best at the moment. I haven't updated xml for MTSL for a long time.

Reactions: Doctet

cassios1512

Jun 5, 2022
Hello Antykat
Have you a something to can have full screen photos on 11T Pro?
4000x1800px with main camera, same for macro Camera
3280*1476px for UW camera
4608x2072px for front camera
Is it possible?

antykat

Jan 14, 2012
Poland
Huawei P20 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 9

Configs (xml + lib) for Xiaomi 11T Pro and LMC8.4 R15.

Changes:
- Higher dynamic range. Brighter photos, especially shadows.
- Further improvements in sharpening.

NOTE:
Sometimes happens that LMC doesn't load settings from Libpatcher for Front camera and uses only settings from the lib. Photos are little too sharp then, but maybe some of you like such photos. Switch to Front camera from other than Main camera to be sure that additional settings are used.

❗The xml is useless without a lib.

Main storage/LMC8.4/libs

Main storage/LMC8.4

--------------------

LMC8.4_R15 apk:

Reactions: lupone30

klaudiurad

May 4, 2016
Targu-Mures

--------------------

MTSL GCam apk:
If i disable selfie mirroring the saved photos will have only 1 mb size and the camera model changes from Xiaomi to Google. Can this be fixed somehow? The jpeg quality setting doesn't have any effect if I choose to save selfies straight, it's always 1-2 mb file size instead of 6-7 mb.

Last edited:

antykat

Jan 14, 2012
Poland
Huawei P20 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 9
If i disable selfie mirroring the saved photos will have only 1 mb size and the camera model changes from Xiaomi to Google. Can this be fixed somehow? The jpeg quality setting doesn't have any effect if I choose to save selfies straight, it's always 1-2 mb file size instead of 6-7 mb.
All GCams give 4MP photos from front camera instead 16MP on our phone. That's why your photo files size is smaller.

Reactions: Yusuf T-Deen

klaudiurad

May 4, 2016
Targu-Mures
All GCams give 4MP photos from front camera instead 16MP on our phone. That's why your photo files size is smaller.
It's not just the front camera. When this is disabled, all cameras save photos of only 1-2 mb. When it's enabled the photos have 7 mb size. Some configs works well and others don't. Your configs all have this problem, on all gcams I tried.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-04-05-29-18-983_com.google.android.MTSL83~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-04-05-29-18-983_com.google.android.MTSL83~2.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

antykat

Jan 14, 2012
Poland
Huawei P20 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 9
It's not just the front camera. When this is disabled, all cameras save photos of only 1-2 mb. When it's enabled the photos have 7 mb size. Some configs works well and others don't. Your configs all have this problem, on all gcams I tried.
I've just checked v30 for MTSL and v20 for LMC. You are right about MTSL. I have not noticed that. Maybe it's because I am not big fun of selfies and nearly don't use MTSL lately 🙂 On LMC it works properly and photos are always about 2,5 MB. It's OK for 4MP photos. Other cameras give proper photo size too. Why do your selfies have so big size? Are you using upscaling option (RES button turned on)?

Last edited:

antykat

Jan 14, 2012
Poland
Huawei P20 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 9
fast.v2 version for LMC works properly as well.

BTW, v20 for MTSL (it's based on v8.3 of Google Camera) is probably my last update. The GCam is not supported any more. There are already first, initial versions of SGCAM and AGC based on newer v8.7 and v8.6 of Google Cameras and I am going to focus on them in the future. Future of LMC is not clear. It's based on SGCAM, but devs (Shamim and Hasli) had a little war and there will probably be no LMC based on newer Google Camera. Now it's v8.4.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrateloSlava

klaudiurad

May 4, 2016
Targu-Mures
I've just checked v30 for MTSL and v20 for LMC. You are right about MTSL. I have not noticed that. Maybe it's because I am not big fun of selfies and nearly don't use MTSL lately 🙂 On LMC it works properly and photos are always about 2,5 MB. It's OK for 4MP photos. Other cameras give proper photo size too. Why do your selfies have so big size? Are you using upscaling option (RES button turned on)?
I'm using 2.0 upscaling, but only for front camera. Others are at 1.0.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, what gcam you are using with Xiaomi 11T Pro?
    I tested a lot of GCam ports and definitely the best till now in my opinion is MTSLCam_v4.1_MultiLibs. It gives amazing results, especially there are much more details comparing to other ports and MIUI camera app. Put configs file into folder created in internal storage and named ConfigsSettings8.3
    I compered photos only from main camera.

Photo examples:

Configs file:

Configs (xml + lib) for Xiaomi 11T Pro and LMC8.4 R15.

Changes:

- New, rebuilt Sat 1 and Sat 2 modes
    - Improved Macro camera

About the configs:

✅ Detailed photos without over sharpness from all cameras
    ✅ Close to real colours from Main camera
    ✅ Sat 1 and Sat 2 modes for more saturated and contrasted photos from Main camera
    ✅ Upscaling is set to x2 for all cameras.
    ✅ Turn on AWB in Night Sight mode to get more accurate colours

Xml:

❗The xml must be used with my v6 lib (link below):

/LMC8.4/libs
    /LMC8.4
    The lib is loaded automatically by the xml, if the lib is in right folder.

Creator: @antykat

--------------------

LMC8.4_R15 apk:
    Updated xml for 11T Pro and MTSL GCam

--------------------

Changes:

- Changed noise model
    - Less colour saturation
    - Changes in dynamic range
    - Many other changes

--------------------

About the xml:

- Configs for Xiaomi 11T Pro
    - All cameras are configured
    - Detailed photos
    - Very little noise
    - Close to real colours
    - Natural looking photos
    - Very good for selfies and photos of faces with main camera
    - Black and white mode
    - Better quality photos from all lenses comparing to MIUI camera
    - "48MP" button to take x2 upscaled photos from main camera
    - To set photo upscaling different than default go to settings: Setting up the mod FIX -> Upscale images

--------------------

HOW TO USE XML FILES

MTSLCAM_7.2 apk

Xml for LMC8.4 R14 and Xiaomi 11T Pro.

I have made this xml/lib almost from the scratch. My goal was to get photos as sharp and detailed as possible, but avoiding oversharpenning, distortions and with less noise I think I have succeeded. Photos are very clear and look natural. I hope you will like the xml/lib.

❗The xml is useless without a lib.

Main storage/LMC8.4/libs

Main storage/LMC8.4

--------------------

LMC8.4_R14 apk:
    It's GCam Discussion Thread! 😏