2.5 MB · Views: 127
  • SHA_11TPro_antykat_v5_20220502_140442782_8.4.400.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 141

antykat

Jan 14, 2012
Poland
Huawei P20 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 9
Hi, my friend suggested me to download gcam. I'm using mi 11t pro and would like to use the gcam. Is there any tutorials on how to download the gcam? Have read the thread but still didn't get it on how to download the gcam. Thank you
You need apk of GCam (there are a few mods of GCam) and xml (configs file that determines how a photo looks) for this GCam. I recomend MTSLCam 7.2 (#93) and Shamim GCam v21 (#101) - best GCams at the moment. You will find links to apks above. You can also find there xmls for these GCams, v16 (#100) for MTSL and v5 (#101) for Shamim. When you have them downloaded, read #97

Friesbimac

May 2, 2022
Followed the steps and it's working! I'm using MTSLCam 7.2 and looks better 👍

Thank you! :)
You need apk of GCam (there are a few mods of GCam) and xml (configs file that determines how a photo looks) for this GCam. I recomend MTSLCam 7.2 (#93) and Shamim GCam v21 (#101) - best GCams at the moment. You will find links to apks above. You can also find there xmls for these GCams, v16 (#100) for MTSL and v5 (#101) for Shamim. When you have them downloaded, read #97

dimashorokhov

Mar 11, 2018
You are welcome 🙂 But try also Shamim with upscaling option. Use HiRes button to get 48MP photo from main camera. You can have installed two GCams. No problem with that.
Hi. I'm going to get my 11T Pro in 2 days. Could you say me please – does 2X in your mod work good? Like 50mm? Is it separate button or need I touch zoom slide?

It's a very important for me after using 2x on my Xiaomi Mi 9.

Ps: thank you so much for your work

antykat

Jan 14, 2012
Poland
Huawei P20 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 9
Hi. I'm going to get my 11T Pro in 2 days. Could you say me please – does 2X in your mod work good? Like 50mm? Is it separate button or need I touch zoom slide?

It's a very important for me after using 2x on my Xiaomi Mi 9.

Ps: thank you so much for your work

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-03-09-40-00-640_com.google.android.GoogleCameraGood.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-03-09-40-00-640_com.google.android.GoogleCameraGood.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 145

antykat

Jan 14, 2012
Poland
Huawei P20 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 9
Wow, didnt know i was missing a lot….
Sparingly used gcam on my poco f2 but i dont use the configs
Got this 11T pro and used the shammin set posted by antykat, all cameras working. Thanks

So hi-res must be selected as im getting large 48mp files
Why don't you use configs? Photos are much better with good xml. Do make your own settings? Default are not good.

antykat

Jan 14, 2012
Poland
Huawei P20 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 9
tanks
I took some photos with the two GCams (in low light and normal) Which is better? Shamim or MTLS?
MIUI stock camera, as always, gave you oversaturated, overexposed, with too high contrast and lack of details photos. Personaly, I use MIUI camera only for video, because of good stabilisation. For everything else I use mainly MTSL with my xml. The best way is to install both GCams, xmls, test them in various conditions and choose what you like more. Generally my xml for MTSL will give you a little more natural photos and it's good for human faces. It's also the best for Night Sight mode and for our poor ultra wide camera. Check MTSL with my xml photo in attachment.

Attachments

• IMG_20220507_155900_622.jpeg
    IMG_20220507_155900_622.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 85
Reactions: JaskaranX

JaskaranX

Apr 29, 2022
MIUI stock camera, as always, gave you oversaturated, overexposed, with too high contrast and lack of details photos. Personaly, I use MIUI camera only for video, because of good stabilisation. For everything else I use mainly MTSL with my xml. The best way is to install both GCams, xmls, test them in various conditions and choose what you like more. Generally my xml for MTSL will give you a little more natural photos and it's good for human faces. It's also the best for Night Sight mode and for our poor ultra wide camera. Check MTSL with my xml photo in attachment.
ok, if the video is a sequence of photos, that means the GCam records better video too. If I buy a gimbal do I have a better video? 🧐

nextarup94

May 11, 2022

Version with upscaling set to:
Main camera - x1,5 (this level of upscaling gives the best quality with my xml in my opinion) - 27MP photos
Front - x2
Macro - x2
UW - x2
B&W - x2

Hi, how to take a photo using the 27 mp mode? In the interface of main camera only 1x and 2x options are there.
Also, is it possible to add hires option in MTSL GCam like one in Shamim's?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, what gcam you are using with Xiaomi 11T Pro?
    I tested a lot of GCam ports and definitely the best till now in my opinion is MTSLCam_v4.1_MultiLibs. It gives amazing results, especially there are much more details comparing to other ports and MIUI camera app. Put configs file into folder created in internal storage and named ConfigsSettings8.3
    I compered photos only from main camera.

Photo examples:

Configs file:

Configs (xml + lib) for Xiaomi 11T Pro and LMC8.4 R15.

Changes:

- New, rebuilt Sat 1 and Sat 2 modes
    - Improved Macro camera

About the configs:

✅ Detailed photos without over sharpness from all cameras
    ✅ Close to real colours from Main camera
    ✅ Sat 1 and Sat 2 modes for more saturated and contrasted photos from Main camera
    ✅ Upscaling is set to x2 for all cameras.
    ✅ Turn on AWB in Night Sight mode to get more accurate colours

Xml:

❗The xml must be used with my v6 lib (link below):

How to use the xml and the lib:

1. Put the lib into folder:
    /LMC8.4/libs
    2. Put the xml into folder:
    /LMC8.4
    3. Double tap at the black area between shutter button and gallery to load the xml.
    The lib is loaded automatically by the xml, if the lib is in right folder.

Creator: @antykat

--------------------

LMC8.4_R15 apk:
    Updated xml for 11T Pro and MTSL GCam

--------------------

Changes:

- Changed noise model
    - Less colour saturation
    - Changes in dynamic range
    - Many other changes

--------------------

About the xml:

- Configs for Xiaomi 11T Pro
    - All cameras are configured
    - Detailed photos
    - Very little noise
    - Close to real colours
    - Natural looking photos
    - Very good for selfies and photos of faces with main camera
    - Black and white mode
    - Better quality photos from all lenses comparing to MIUI camera
    - "48MP" button to take x2 upscaled photos from main camera
    - To set photo upscaling different than default go to settings: Setting up the mod FIX -> Upscale images

--------------------

HOW TO USE XML FILES

MTSLCAM_7.2 apk

Xml for LMC8.4 R14 and Xiaomi 11T Pro.

I have made this xml/lib almost from the scratch. My goal was to get photos as sharp and detailed as possible, but avoiding oversharpenning, distortions and with less noise I think I have succeeded. Photos are very clear and look natural. I hope you will like the xml/lib.

❗FOR USING WITH MY LIB (link below):

❗The xml is useless without a lib.

How to use the xml and the lib:

1. Put the lib into folder:

Main storage/LMC8.4/libs

2. Put the xml into folder:

Main storage/LMC8.4

3. Double tap at the black area between shutter button and gallery to load the xml.

--------------------

LMC8.4_R14 apk:
    It's GCam Discussion Thread! 😏