Themes / Apps / Mods GCam Discussion Thread

Search This thread

lmanthan

Mar 31, 2017
H
Hello

Here a new GCAM version with pixel binning

Gcam SHAMIM

In this version, you will have several shooting modes, including one with Pixel Binning, to be able to do crops, or cuts without losing an iota of quality!

My first xml for this new Gcam is attached

THIS XML GOES IN THE "GCAM/CONFIGS8.4" DIRECTORY

In this version, you will be able to find a very high definition, thanks to the implementation of Pixel Binning to be able to make crops, without losing absolutely any quality!

This xml also has several types of shooting modes:

📸: In this shot, the sharpness is increased by 1.50 more than the normal shot, for shots where you need an extra definition!

🔎: Macro mode, worked for this 2Mp sensor.

📷: Main mode, shot with real quality and color representation, with very good definition.

🌍: Ultrawide mode, also worked great

🌌: Shot prepared for when there is little light.

To the left of the viewfinder you will also find some modes to combine the types of shooting:

LDR: Low dynamic range shooting.

SHADE: Adds a vignette effect to the shot.

HiRes: I love this mode 😁 Here you have Pixel Binning, activated on all lenses.
In this mode, you can take full advantage of your optics.

When shooting with the Main lens, you will take photos in 105Mp.

In macro, 14.5Mp.

In selfie, 71.9Mp.

In Ultrawide, 60.4Mp.

This mode is absolutely compatible and combinable WITH ALL SHOOTING MODES AND STYLES!
How to solve the slowmo and Time lapse?

kr.juric

Hello, I've put XML in GCAM\Configs8.4 but:

I do not have Hires Mode (so no 108 MP photos) ? Only Panoramic, Photosphere and Google Lens...

Also, is there any XML with saving to SD card (I know Google Pixel phones don't have SD Card slots) ?

chetnik73

Jun 16, 2015
Does anybody get good results for video stabilisation? I have tried all the gcams listed here plus the stock app and I find the results very shaky compared to my redmi note 10 pro.

Starman2828

Oct 5, 2022
Hello

Gcam SHAMIM

In this version, you will have several shooting modes, including one with Pixel Binning, to be able to do crops, or cuts without losing an iota of quality!

In this version, you will be able to find a very high definition, thanks to the implementation of Pixel Binning to be able to make crops, without losing absolutely any quality!

📸: In this shot, the sharpness is increased by 1.50 more than the normal shot, for shots where you need an extra definition!

📷: Main mode, shot with real quality and color representation, with very good definition.

To the left of the viewfinder you will also find some modes to combine the types of shooting:

In macro, 14.5Mp.

In selfie, 71.9Mp.

In Ultrawide, 60.4Mp.

This mode is absolutely compatible and combinable WITH ALL SHOOTING MODES AND STYLES!
Where do I find the Directory for the xml file? Sorry this is all new to me.

SpookieGames

Jul 25, 2022
Hello

Gcam SHAMIM

In macro, 14.5Mp.

In selfie, 71.9Mp.

In Ultrawide, 60.4Mp.

Does anyone have new version because it's always crashing after a few seconds and that makes it unusable

Digitt123

Oct 20, 2022
Hi. I cannot find the HiRes option on the app. All the photos from the GCAM is with 8MP resolution. Anyone found a workaround for this??

Any help appreciated.

SpookieGames

Jul 25, 2022
Hi. I cannot find the HiRes option on the app. All the photos from the GCAM is with 8MP resolution. Anyone found a workaround for this??

Any help appreciated.
Use one of these configs in the Shamin GCAM app

Attachments

• Superior✨ SGcam8.4 NoAux (Yuv) KimTvOfficial™.xml
    113.3 KB · Views: 71
  • Superior✨ SGcam8.4 NoAux (Jpeg) KimTvOfficial™.xml
    113.3 KB · Views: 44
  • Superior✨ SGcam8.4 NoAux (Auto) KimTvOfficial™.xml
    113.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Superior✨ SGcam8.4 Aux (Yuv) KimTvOfficial™.xml
    113.3 KB · Views: 38
  • Superior✨ SGcam8.4 Aux (Jpeg) KimTvOfficial™.xml
    113.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Superior✨ SGcam8.4 Aux (Auto) KimTvOfficial™.xml
    113.3 KB · Views: 90
Reactions: Atulsnj

Digitt123

Oct 20, 2022
Use one of these configs in the Shamin GCAM app
Hi SpookieGames,
Thanks a lot for the quick reply. Sorry for being a noob. I am still not able to take 108MP photos. I have moved one of the configs to the GCAM/Config8.4 folder and went to additional settings/ config settings/import configs and selected config file. Please let me know if I am doing something wrong

SpookieGames

Jul 25, 2022
Hi SpookieGames,
Thanks a lot for the quick reply. Sorry for being a noob. I am still not able to take 108MP photos. I have moved one of the configs to the GCAM/Config8.4 folder and went to additional settings/ config settings/import configs and selected config file. Please let me know if I am doing something wrong
I think you should put them into SGCAM folder into XML folder

You have to click on the area near the shutter button the black area and there you can select configs

Digitt123

Oct 20, 2022
I think you should put them into SGCAM folder into XML folder

You have to click on the area near the shutter button the black area and there you can select configs
Jesus. It worked flawlessly. I don't know we are supposed to click the black area near shutter and select configs. Thanks a lot for the support. Wishing you a great day ahead.

Reactions: SpookieGames

jeankuhle

May 28, 2020
Hi everyone.

I have the same issue with GCAM. It is blocked with 8MP resolution so I would add XML config in a new Gcam/Configs8.4.
Yhen "Additional settings/Configs Settings/Import configs" but I doesn't work.

Do I need to add a new "XML" folder in "Configs8.4" folder ?

Digitt123

Oct 20, 2022
Hi everyone.

I have the same issue with GCAM. It is blocked with 8MP resolution so I would add XML config in a new Gcam/Configs8.4.
Yhen "Additional settings/Configs Settings/Import configs" but I doesn't work.

Do I need to add a new "XML" folder in "Configs8.4" folder ?
As @SpookieGames said, you have to click on the black area near the shutter button and select the config file. Otherwise it will not work

engineer000

Jul 18, 2015
hello guys. which gcam and config are you using with redmi note 11 pro 5g? which one is also better for selfie camera?

thank you.

Top Liked Posts