Themes / Apps / Mods GCAM for Exynos S21 Ultra

Search This thread

Dummen

Sep 4, 2018
regarding AGC (v8)

Not sure if this is already known, but I found out a way to use Arcide libs - the ones that use Sabre - without crashing after taking a picture.

All you gotta do is enable the Fix for RAW16 merge in Advanced settings

View attachment 5628727

:)
U can use libs with sabre by setting the merge method override to 0 in any gcam mod :)
Only the build number should be the same like: 8.4 libs for 8.4 gcam.

jericho246

Dec 19, 2015
U can use libs with sabre by setting the merge method override to 0 in any gcam mod :)
Only the build number should be the same like: 8.4 libs for 8.4 gcam.

Yes true, but then Sabre won't work.

Though I gotta say I don't see a difference with sabre on vs off anyway, so not sure if it is even working at all when enabled. Lol

Dummen

Sep 4, 2018
Yes true, but then Sabre won't work.

Though I gotta say I don't see a difference with sabre on vs off anyway, so not sure if it is even working at all when enabled. Lol
Well, I got merge method 2-3 and maybe 1(sabre) working, but it was very bad.. Some areas of the picture were pixelated so badly.. It must be bugged on exynos. Hopefully the devs will make it work for exynos users too.

AnViArt

May 30, 2022
At night, the stock camera has no alternative 🌚🌚🌚

Attachments

• 20220602_214231 (1).jpg
    20220602_214231 (1).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 188
  • 20220602_212710.jpg
    20220602_212710.jpg
    871.6 KB · Views: 187
  • 20220602_212512.jpg
    20220602_212512.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 187

jericho246

Dec 19, 2015
Does anyone know what the "Samsung features" Live HDR Level and Live HDR Mode are supposed to do? It's present in both Shamim and AGC, but I'm not sure what it does...

andura198

May 27, 2022
Upscaling is available in this mod too, u can enalbe it, but i dont think it is doing any good.. if You want hi res photo just use 108mp mode in stock..
You wont get more detail out of an upscaled photo, just more resolution, which means You can zoom in further.. but it is still gonna be the same quality.
can you send me a xml whit upscaler and another one whit 108 enabled i want make a test ,do you have try the xml file in this page? test it and send me the result when u have tested ok?

Dummen

Sep 4, 2018
can you send me a xml whit upscaler and another one whit 108 enabled i want make a test ,do you have try the xml file in this page? test it and send me the result when u have tested ok?
I have just tried it, I dont think it is better than stock 108mp mode. It looks so oversharpened, so fake, I wouldnt use it over the stock 108mp mode.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi All,

GCAM for S21 Ultra. For Exynos, try BSG or Zoran. BSG has recently updated.

Anybody using GCAM on S21 Ultra Exynos variant? Kindly post here which version and config file you're using.

What's working & what are the known issues with Exynos variant?
    @Dummen and @Sigray

Greetings to you both. As a courtesy, I have translated all of your recent posts. While we understand you wanting to communicate in your native language, I will politely ask you to PLEASE post in English as per XDA Rule #4:
    4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.
    Thank you very much for your cooperation, and have a pleasant day.

-Regards: Badger50
    Senior Moderator
    Hi guys, soon-to-be S21 Ultra (exynos) user here. Has anything changed in regards to auxiliary lenses in apps like GCam? Do the telephotos work, or still just the ultra wide? Thanks.
    To my knowledge still only UW and UWW, so no telephoto lenses on GCams.... I'd be very happy if someone could correct me, though ;)
    Telephoto with GCam can work...but not without effort. First, you need root. Second, you need that root access to replace a system library file with a patched one. Since a patched library file is needed, it means that with every system update, you need a new patched library. Probably not worth it for most, but if you are already rooted, could be worth a try. I don't have the Exynos model, but this file should work for the AUDA build ROMS.
    Another new Arcide lib with default merge, ISO, and JPG quality set
    changelog from Arcide:
    - Fix for reducing motion artifacts
    - Reduced sharpness overall (decreased low radius sharpness, increased big sharp)
    - Reduced certain denoise parameters for improved textures
    - Reduced chroma denoise for better colors
    - Tuned lighting: reduced HDR, new tone curve, higher contrast
    - Activated noise model by default
    After a few hours of tinkering with the settings and trying different versions, I've come to the conclusion that Wichaya's build is, at the moment, the most usable with the S21U Exynos on One UI 4.0 beta 2.

https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-wichaya/f/dl4/ - download either the Samsung Ruler or Scan3D versions (otherwise you won't have access to the Auxiliary lenses).

Attached to this post should be a .xml file which is a configuration file, created by me, SPECIFICALLY for the Wichaya GCam 1.4 version.

I made a few changes here and there, mostly fixing the camera IDs. Now I am pleased to say ALL cameras work. All 4 on the back and the selfie cam works too (needed a little fix).

My .xml is quite "barebones" - I only fixed what needed to be fixed so the app doesn't crash. Although I haven't tried video modes....
    Feel free to adjust the ram patcher and other settings to your liking.

Why is Wichaya's GCam more usable than Arnova's?

Well, simply because there is a problem with the 3x telephoto on Arnova's version. The pictures come out very noisy, and no setting I've tried seemed to help. Also using the selfie cam caused the app to crash. So yes, right now I suggest using Wichaya's build.