Search This thread

Arcide

Nov 20, 2011
Sarajevo
Realme X2 Pro
OnePlus 9 Pro
Arcide OP9P v2 XML for LMC 8.4 R9 GCam

INSTRUCTIONS:
- Download the APK from the quoted post, if you don't have it already (always use the snapcam version):
- Load configs by double-tapping the black area around the shutter button (location is Internal Storage\LMC8.4)

CHANGELOG:
- Fixed shasta bracketing
- Increased max ISO from 4000 to 5600
- Increased large radius sharpness, decreased small radius sharpness
- Reduced luma denoise for more natural fine grain instead of worm noise and smudged textures
- Reduced chroma denoise for better colors
- Disabled AutoWB correction on main lens, increased saturation
- Increased dehaze and dehaze black (contrast) for better depth in photos
- Changed tone curve and HDR settings, increased exposition ratio

NOTES:
- 4K video doesn't work on OOS 12
- 60fps works only on ultrawide lens
Arcide OP9P v3 XML for LMC 8.4 R9 GCam

INSTRUCTIONS:
- Download the APK from the quoted post, if you don't have it already (always use the snapcam version)
- Place the XML in Internal Storage\LMC8.4, load it by double-tapping the black area around the shutter button

CHANGELOG:
- Reworked the entire config
- Used merge 3 method instead of merge 1 for main and ultrawide lens (better for human subjects, much cleaner shadows especially in dynamic lighting, less moire artifacts - but more motion artifacts and a bit less micro-fine details)
- Added Pro-mode switch in the top right for activating manual focus, ISO and shutter speed

NOTES:

Attachments

• Arcide-LMC8.4-OP9P-v3.xml
    119.1 KB · Views: 493
Last edited:

Paragonic

May 26, 2018

INSTRUCTIONS:
- Download the APK from this post, if you don't have it already (always use the snapcam version)
- Place the XML in Internal Storage\LMC8.4, load it by double-tapping the black area around the shutter button

CHANGELOG:
- Used merge 3 method instead of merge 1 for main and ultrawide lens (better for human subjects, much cleaner shadows especially in dynamic lighting, less moire artifacts - but more motion artifacts and a bit less micro-fine details)
- Added Pro-mode switch in the top right for activating manual focus, ISO and shutter speed

NOTES:

Nice! Which setting would I change to increase exposure a bit on main cam? Looks a bit too dark outdoors on human subjects vs the oop9 cam. I agree that shadows look much better now

Arcide

Nov 20, 2011
Sarajevo
Realme X2 Pro
OnePlus 9 Pro
Nice! Which setting would I change to increase exposure a bit on main cam? Looks a bit too dark outdoors on human subjects vs the oop9 cam. I agree that shadows look much better now
There are many ways you can do that. The most painless way (not to mess with the settings) is to use tap to expose on the face and then use the exposure slider as you wish.

Another thing you can do is to increase exposure compensation for the main lens (settings - processing functions - exposure compensation).
Also, from the main lens lib patcher (photo processing - main camera - light and shadow submenu) decrease "HDR Range -", or increase White Level.

All of this will overexpose highlights, so find a balance for yourself.

mike-y

Feb 7, 2008
Los Angeles
Just wanted to say THANKS for making this Gcam port. I installed it on my Oneplus 9, and it works great!

I started with your config for the OP9P, but after a bit of tweaking, ended up just building one from scratch that works very well on this phone. I'm still on OOS12, and am planning on moving to a custom ROM, but wanted to make sure I had a cam that was at least as good as the factory OOS cam.

After taking like 100 photos today (of the same subject) with both the snapcam and the OOS cam, and then tweaking the settings, I think I have a very good profile for the OP9 that I feel is better than the OOS cam now. The only thing I haven't had a chance to tune is night-shot, so I'll have to get to that one tomorrow.

this profile should also work on the OP9P, tho the main camera sensor is different on the pro (Sony 789 vs. 689 on the non-pro), so YMMV.

Attachments

• Mike's_OP9.xml
    102.9 KB · Views: 222

GolovaRaoul

Nov 18, 2018
I indeed thing GCam is fine, however sometimes I want to quickly record something.

The problem is I have 4K 60FPS enabled. If the last time I used the main cam for photos and then I switch to video, the app hangs for a little while. It's a minor thing but it's annoying.

I would either want it to record in 30fps or automatically switch to the ultra wide, is this possible?

Furthermore I'm quite satisfied, thanks for the effort!

Skar1063

May 20, 2022
Guys I'm new here so greetings thanks alot to the creators of the lmc and Arcide your a rockstar that's a really cool config there.
So just to know i own an OP9Pro and can't get the most amazing function of the Lmc/gcam to work that is the photo sphere lmc crashes as i start it please let me know if you guys are facing the same

EtherealRemnant

Sep 15, 2007
Denver, CO
Just wanted to say THANKS for making this Gcam port. I installed it on my Oneplus 9, and it works great!

I started with your config for the OP9P, but after a bit of tweaking, ended up just building one from scratch that works very well on this phone. I'm still on OOS12, and am planning on moving to a custom ROM, but wanted to make sure I had a cam that was at least as good as the factory OOS cam.

After taking like 100 photos today (of the same subject) with both the snapcam and the OOS cam, and then tweaking the settings, I think I have a very good profile for the OP9 that I feel is better than the OOS cam now. The only thing I haven't had a chance to tune is night-shot, so I'll have to get to that one tomorrow.

this profile should also work on the OP9P, tho the main camera sensor is different on the pro (Sony 789 vs. 689 on the non-pro), so YMMV.
Thanks, this looks much better on my 9. I usually find GCam to be blurrier than OOS cam but this is great.

Reactions: mike-y

WarVic[NZ]

Aug 11, 2017
OFF : Which mobile is better for photography OP 9 Pro or Samsung S21 FE SD? I have both and I want to keep only one.
Recently I had both of them. The comparison shootout beetwen these two phones with Xperia 1 III showed that S21 FE SD edition takes better shots nearly in all conditions. Actually I was quite shocked by it. Infamous Galaxy's oversaturation is basically gone, colours are close to natural too.

Arcide

Nov 20, 2011
Sarajevo
Realme X2 Pro
OnePlus 9 Pro

INSTRUCTIONS:
- Download the APK from this post, if you don't have it already (always use the snapcam version):
- Load configs by double-tapping the black area around the shutter button (location is Internal Storage\LMC8.4)

CHANGELOG:
- Reduced luma denoise for more natural fine grain instead of worm noise and smudged textures

NOTES:
Arcide OP9P v4 XML for LMC 8.4 R9 GCam

INSTRUCTIONS:
- Download the APK from the quoted post, if you don't have it already (always use the snapcam version)

CHANGELOG:
- A lot of small changes and optimizations. Increased sharpness and denoise for ultrawide and tele, decreased sharpness for front lens. Increased denoise for main in low light...

NOTES:
- Merge 3 for main and wide
- Merge 1 for tele and front

Attachments

• Arcide-LMC8.4-OP9P-v4.xml
    124.9 KB · Views: 287

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @Arcide : is the NS working? Do I use your libs too? Thanks
    Yes, night sight working fine. You can always use manual exposure time or ISO lock by long-pressing the gallery icon.

My xml's never need a lib, as they are merely alternatives.
    Yeah...you are right...Is the S22 Ultra better than OP 9 Pro (camera)?
    I can't tell for the S22Ultra, but AFAIK, the telephoto lens definitely beats the crap out of Op9 Pro's tele lens.

Ultra Wide Lens on the OP9 Pro is defo. one of the "best" you can get currently, and regarding the main lens, don't know, pretty sure they're both similar S22U and OP9 Pro.
    My wife get s21 ultra and i have op 9 pro. My camera is **** compared to s21 ultra. Deep ****. Im disappointed
    That's funny. Even if we don't mention GCam but compare stock to stock. There is no big difference in main cam, ultrawide a lot better on OP, telephoto a lot better on Samsung. So how is OP ****? Maybe stock algorithms a little better on Samsung...
    A working Gcam for our phone, because we deserve it:
    (always use this version: org.codeaurora.snapcam)

Compared to the stock camera, the shutter is faster and the colours are somewhat more vibrant. Haven't had a chance to compare night modes yet.

If you have an XML setup to recommend, please do share.

INSTRUCTIONS:
    - Download the APK from this post, if you don't have it already (always use the snapcam version):

CHANGELOG:

NOTES:

INSTRUCTIONS:
    - Download the APK from the quoted post, if you don't have it already (always use the snapcam version):

CHANGELOG:

NOTES:

INSTRUCTIONS:

CHANGELOG:

NOTES:
    Arnova bought a 9 pro. He has started working on fully functional gcam for this device
    What about OnePlus 9r

Is this the OnePlus 9R forums?