Themes / Apps / Mods Gcam for poco m3 pro

Search This thread

Tomek0000

Jun 14, 2015
The situation looks much better I could imagine.
First I tested the gcam good working with redmi 9.
Nikita GCam Port 7.4 from https://www.cyanogenmods.org/google-camera-redmi-9/
It works without problem , makes pictures and records movie.

Next I tested gcam 8.1 recomended for redmi 9 here :
MGC_8.1.101_A9_PV0i_MGC.apk
This one the same good works.

Please test and write you opinion. Maybe create xml config file especial for m3 pro/note 10 5g ?

simika

May 19, 2012
Rome
Amazon Fire TV

Please test and write you opinion. Maybe create xml config file especial for m3 pro/note 10 5g ?
tomke i never tried to use a different cam !
is it so much better than standard? i'm curious , thank you

Jogi07

Mar 24, 2022
Installed it in poco m4 Pro. It is working but feels janky. Too many frame drops as well. But it's working.

accountenmousse

Apr 5, 2022
Hi all,
New account here (couldn't log to my old one but had to share)

I'm currently using a Redmi Note 10 5G
Stock on Miui 12.5.1 Global Stable.
MTSLCam_V7.1
With THIS Gcam : https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-mtsl/f/dl7/

I'm using the SNAP version (but Google Should also work fine)

I had to modify a few fields in the Developer Settings to have "everything" (that I tested) work.

Will upload the XML later (with just these modifications, no color or noise things done)
But if you want to try right now you should apply these changes in the developer settings.

Untick :
camcorder.covec_video
-> This is for video recording and if i remember correctly timelapse / slowmotion

Untick :
camera.cuttle.glpreview
zsl_ns

-> This is for night mode crashes

I'm not a developper :) I just gathered some information from the different telegram groups.

Enjoy !

Reactions: sucius and tearex

sucius

Feb 23, 2013
Last edited:

Glucksnip

Feb 15, 2022
Could you check if time lapse works on your phone? I've just tried it on mine and it doesn't, the rest seems to work OK
I asked how to have the timelapse for Redmi note 10 5G device but it seems that it cannot pass on our device. I searched and I found a paid app on play store which does intervalometer and in addition takes control of GCAM ;-) it costs a little more than 1€ and I no longer worry about finding a solution. (it works perfectly for all gcam modes).
here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobilephoton.intervalometer
I'm just waiting to have no more cloud in France to test outside and especially for the stars ;-)

accountenmousse

Apr 5, 2022
Could you check if time lapse works on your phone? I've just tried it on mine and it doesn't, the rest seems to work OK

On my version with the changes I added on the dev settings it works !

I asked how to have the timelapse for Redmi note 10 5G device but it seems that it cannot pass on our device. I searched and I found a paid app on play store which does intervalometer and in addition takes control of GCAM ;-) it costs a little more than 1€ and I no longer worry about finding a solution. (it works perfectly for all gcam modes).
here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobilephoton.intervalometer
I'm just waiting to have no more cloud in France to test outside and especially for the stars ;-)

Are you talking about Astrophotography timelapse ? or just video timelapse ?
If I remember correctly there is a GCAM with a feature that makes a timelapse when you shoot an astrophoto, but I never could make it work.

But normal timelapse works fine on MTSL :)

sucius

Feb 23, 2013

If I remember correctly there is a GCAM with a feature that makes a timelapse when you shoot an astrophoto, but I never could make it work.

I've just reinstalled it and it seems to work now. I don't know what I was doing wrong last time.

Reactions: accountenmousse

Glucksnip

Feb 15, 2022

Timelapse on astrophotography. Not on video. It takes the number of photos I want with the interval I want.

TheKicKer69

Aug 12, 2011
Dubai
www.i-buzz.com
Just purchased 2 Redmi Note 10 5G Dual SIM Graphite Gray 6GB RAM 128GB Global - will need to do some adjustments once i receive them like a GCAM and wot not. I know it's coming with Android 11, NFC and all. hope the fone is decent enough.quick question why is it that poco m3/redmi 10 r on the same thread? r they EXACT replica of one another? i hope we do have ROMs for the Redmi 10 though. coming from moto forums where I've been using my Moto G5S Plus for the last 5+ yrs. now finally no more ROM for it (last 1 being Android 10)

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3
Just purchased 2 Redmi Note 10 5G Dual SIM Graphite Gray 6GB RAM 128GB Global - will need to do some adjustments once i receive them like a GCAM and wot not. I know it's coming with Android 11, NFC and all. hope the fone is decent enough.quick question why is it that poco m3/redmi 10 r on the same thread? r they EXACT replica of one another? i hope we do have ROMs for the Redmi 10 though. coming from moto forums where I've been using my Moto G5S Plus for the last 5+ yrs. now finally no more ROM for it (last 1 being Android 10)
Connect to gcam telegram group, and try version u prefere. 8.1.1 GSM should work fine on your device

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Please I want direct link to install GCam for redmi note 10 5G plz help
    Hi all,
    New account here (couldn't log to my old one but had to share)

I'm currently using a Redmi Note 10 5G
    Stock on Miui 12.5.1 Global Stable.
    MTSLCam_V7.1
    With THIS Gcam : https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-mtsl/f/dl7/

I'm using the SNAP version (but Google Should also work fine)

I had to modify a few fields in the Developer Settings to have "everything" (that I tested) work.

Will upload the XML later (with just these modifications, no color or noise things done)
    But if you want to try right now you should apply these changes in the developer settings.

Untick :
    camcorder.covec_video
    -> This is for video recording and if i remember correctly timelapse / slowmotion

Untick :
    camera.cuttle.glpreview
    zsl_ns

-> This is for night mode crashes

I'm not a developper :) I just gathered some information from the different telegram groups.

Enjoy !
    Hi all,

redmi note 10 5g
    Nikita Gcam. I am on version Version 1.7 based on version 8.2.300 of google camera.
    Here: https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-Nikita/

Only one thing to change: uncheck "camera.cuttle.glpreview" in "Developer Settings" to have the night photo.

Everything works

I've just reinstalled it and it seems to work now. I don't know what I was doing wrong last time.