Gcam for S20 Ultra

Search This thread

costindaemon

Jun 27, 2010
London
If you donate you'll be able to get onto the telegram donors group and download the proper configs.
I get much better results when it comes to photos of people and fast moving objects.

costindaemon

Jun 27, 2010
London
Yes, for people, animals, and less over exposure.
Night mode works good as well.
Keep in mind that only the main sensor is available.
For me it's enough to make me keep the phone.
I also have a Pixel 4 which is simply amazing in all moments. And for even more quality there is camera PX for Pixel which takes it to a whole new level.
But Samsung is better for me, as I can't use the pixel in the bright sun while keeping my dark prescription glasses on.

Last edited:
Low light shot :
ZGCAM (aw off) on the left, stock on the right
:confused::confused:

Attachments

• 20200514_001032.jpg
    20200514_001032.jpg
    273.2 KB · Views: 517
  • 20200514_001254.jpg
    20200514_001254.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 519

elliwigy

Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
XDA App Taskforce
If you donate you'll be able to get onto the telegram donors group and download the proper configs.
I get much better results when it comes to photos of people and fast moving objects.

only providing support to those who donate is not allowed on xda

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'am Just curious, do you really think these night pictures with zgcam are good? I give you one thing, it's brighter so you can see more. But it's so pumped up in contrast, the pictures are really pale.

i never said the picture are better with GCAM.
    the colors are more naturals than stock that's all ... and as i told long time before there's no real GCAM version for the new S20 Ultra hardware at this moment so we just need to wait for a correct version:angel:
    this camera is amazing for the moment but Gcam show that samsung can improve the software a lot and the quality can be much better with stock
    look at the raw shot :cool:
    Front canera takes green pictures, garbage

stock is better for the moment, we need to wait a true version for S20 series.
    but you can set the app for day shots to remove green tint on the front
    It's so underexposed with S20+ Exynos.
    Can you please post your settings, my S20 plus does has greenish tint in the photos and the portrait mode is mostly green

Hi Depakjan,

if your photos are green (front camera only in principle ..) it's because your favorite Avengers is "HULK" :laugh: lol
    otherwise in advanced settings; based; Front camera model set as Pixel 3XL

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

I can't find a link to download? Can you please share? Also does it work with S20+ exynos?

Hi,harisyks
    Just google : ZGCAM EXYNOS , i can't share external like for the moment as a new member:mad:
    Does it have the best settings ? I said S20+ Exynos mine.
    For back and front camera*

unfortunatly i have the s20 ULTRA but your settings are close to S10 note ,than you can easilly use the settingrs of the S10 NOTE to start :

https://koopahtmaniac.com/detail_devices.php?DID=4

And adapt to your needs: (day or night shots) and launch the .XML for each use. for the moment with the virus, I only have functional set for night photos (see examples)