Google Camera Port
Stable versions and configs for the OnePlus Nord.
While quality on mobile devices has improved a lot in the past few years, Google Camera is often able to produce more detailed photos with better dynamic range. Let's use this thread to compile good GCam versions for the OnePlus Nord.
- HDR+ Enhanced, Night Mode, Astrophotography, Portrait Mode, Timelapse, Motion Photos, Lens Blur, Panorama, Photo Sphere, Photobooth, Motion tracking.
- Video, Timelapse, Slow motion.
- All auxiliary cameras work, except the depth camera.
- AR Playground/Stickers (follow this guide).
- Video quality is better on the stock camera, specially video stabilisation and slow motion.
- Due to OnePlus' decision to restrict access of 3rd party apps to the extra cameras on Android 11, you'll need to use specific "package names" (eg: use the links on this thread). Some cameras (eg: front wide) may still not be available even with the right apk.
1. Download APK (pick the first one if in doubt).
2. Download config file (often not required, but may help with quality).
3. Install APK file.
4. Load config file.
A short video tutorial is available for new users.
- WARNING: You need to use the "snapcam" package on Android 11. Front wide camera also broken on Android 11. More info.
- = Recommended version.
- To avoid issues when viewing media from inside GCam, install the Google Photos app (can be used without uploads/Google Account).
GCam 8 (Android 10+):
- Greatness : GCam8.2.204_Greatness.220428 (2022-05-02, configs)
- Wichaya: GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.5 (2021-12-12, configs)
- Arnova8G2: GCam_6.210406.0204build-8.1.101 (2021-05-02, configs)
- BSG: MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1zfix (2022-02-09, configs)
GCam 7 (Android 9+):
- Wichaya : GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.1_Wichaya_V3.1.1.apk (2020-12-15, configs)
- Nikita: NGCam_7.4.104-v2.0 (2020-12-06, configs)
- Arnova8G2: GCam_5.2beta3.201006.2045build-7.4.104.apk (2020-10-08, configs)
- greatness: Gcam7.3.018_Greatness.Build2.3.apk (2020-11-29, configs)
To devs like Arnova8G2, BSG, Urnyx05, defcomg, and many other modders and testers that have contributed over the years.