Themes / Apps / Mods GCam for X3 Pro

Search This thread

hackk3r9

Jul 23, 2021
Personally i went back to GCAM v8.1 and MK+V7.3.5+FIX+4.4 config and not testing anything further. This is the most mature & stable Gcam & Config with pretty much everything working correctly including EIS. (Video Stabilization) Color rendition is natural, pictures are not oversaturated with good detail and sharpness.

Link to Gcam and config: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1miyPgiyzD5g5K7SgN-fNhaGjMYz7FiDo?usp=sharing (config for Custom ROM's NOT MIUI)

This GCam version seems to work better than those I tried before which crashed already in the start.

I think the built-in Xiaomi's camera app is very good, but I like the option to have [email protected] video from the main lens and also [email protected] from ultra-wide-angle lens, neither which the built-in camera app can do.

By-the-way, what are those .pending files? There are lots of them, most are 0-byte files, but some are real video files with non-zero size.

aDHVDw2.jpg

Tomo123

Jan 2, 2013
By-the-way, what are those .pending files? There are lots of them, most are 0-byte files, but some are real video files with non-zero size.

aDHVDw2.jpg

Same problem here, and I cannot figure out the reason why those zero files are created.

@k3lcior Are you using any specific settings besides loading that config into the cam? HDR+ on/off or such... something you changed...

k3lcior

Feb 23, 2011
Kraków
Moto G5
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

Top Liked Posts