Themes / Apps / Mods GCam for X3 Pro

Search This thread

Haldi4803

Oct 14, 2010
Amazon Fire HD 8 and HD 10
Xperia XZ2
Well, you could link the Telegram channel for the man, since you are trying to help.

You gave him a wonderful piece of meat, but no knife and fork to eat it with ( It's an analogy, yeah )
Uhm yeah sorry.
I totally forgot that the first post is utterly useless.
Not used to that here on XDA.

interferometry4

Dec 23, 2014
Xiaomi Redmi 5A
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Uhm yeah sorry.
I totally forgot that the first post is utterly useless.
Not used to that here on XDA.

I don't have telegram

amiti

Apr 9, 2009
Hello,

If I am using stock rom which config should I use? OSS variant? MIUI one?
I am trying MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV2b_MGC.apk but unsure which config to use with it.

I would greatly appreciate the advice.

Haldi4803

Oct 14, 2010
Xperia XZ2
So i've tried all the recommended Configurations from the Telegram Group and uploaded them to a comparisson homepage :)
Used ArrowOS 12.1 with Cgam BSG 8.1.101_A9_GV1b.

Tested Configurations: (Sorted alphabeticaly, nummered 1-6)
1661111951416.png

In Normal Daylight:

in really dark environement:

directly into the sunlight:

Here are all pictures for Download in original Size:

Last edited:
Reactions: ChriMo

ChriMo

Oct 13, 2014
So i've tried all the recommended Configurations from the Telegram Group 1-6
Thanks! IMO:
Normal Daylight: all except Jole seem to perform acceptable, MK maybe my fav
dark environement: MK clear leader
into the sunlight: 1) MK ok, TN maybe ok 2) nameless little eashy, NF + Jole oversharp, NV blockArtif

It is always subjective. I have the following questions for Haldi4803:
a) what is your Fav?
b) did you also compare Video EIS?

Haldi4803

Oct 14, 2010
Xperia XZ2
During the Day BSG has the best overall quality, MK is a tiny bit too dark and flat in color, Nameless has pretty good color, natural is too bright and looses details/sharpness, TN is pretty good, Jole is little too bright and looses in contrast.

In dark MK and Jole are pretty good. Ronit's BSG is way too dark. Nameless has way too much iso noise. Natural and TN are okayish but not good.

in full bright light BSG is oversharpening, all the others are somewhat blurry, i might have to redo that test again...

glock24

Sep 26, 2012
Hello,
Is there a GCam version or XML to make the Macro lens work? I've tested several ones but noneakes use of the Macro lens, even the depth sensor gets activated but not the Macro.

glock24

Sep 26, 2012
With MGC 8.4.300 Parrot043 V1.5.apk on latest CrDroid I can use the Macro Lens. It needs to be activated in settings
I could finally use the Macro lens, but the quality is very poor, I don´t think it's the GCam's fault. Ironically my previous phone which is supposed to be lower grade (Redmi Note 9S) had a better Macro camera quality.

Reactions: Haldi4803

SmartJuwel

I could finally use the Macro lens, but the quality is very poor, I don´t think it's the GCam's fault. Ironically my previous phone which is supposed to be lower grade (Redmi Note 9S) had a better Macro camera quality.
I agree with you.
The Macro Quality on X3 Pro is not the best... with MIUI Camera App it's not better... my wife's X3NFC has better camera hardware, but it's performance is not as good as X3Pro...

Reactions: glock24

Top Liked Posts