• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Themes / Apps / Mods GCam for X3 Pro

Search This thread

BtB

Jun 14, 2008
Xiaomi Mi A2
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
You got the lenses right.
Macro is only a 2MP lens, and focal distance is like 4cm.
Can give interesting results when there's lot of light, but you're right that zoom x2 usually gives better results.
I'll try to post some XML here and there but cannot send all updates. Especially Ronit's are updated almost daily 😆
Only update since my last post is Ronit's.
I'm sharing the 2 versions.
NF:
Pros:​
+ Fast Processing​
Cons:​
- Can Be Noisy (Can Produce Better Details With Gd Lighting)​

NS:
Pros:​
+ Noise Reduction (Smoother Image Outputs In Low light)​
Cons:​
- Slow Processing​

Both with MIUI and OSS version.

Attachments

• BSGx3P - NSv24.4.xml
    83.2 KB · Views: 147
  • BSGx3P - NFv24.4.xml
    83.2 KB · Views: 68
  • BSGx3P_MIUI - NFv24.4.xml
    83.2 KB · Views: 59
  • BSGx3P_MIUI - NSv24.4.xml
    83.2 KB · Views: 102

callydon

Dec 5, 2014
Guys please, I don't know if this is the right place to post this.
My POCO X3 pro crashes often especially when I open the video for back camera, please anyone experiencing this? And any solution?

Thanks.

bu0ne

Apr 9, 2020
Indeed,your version's phottos look nice but,since it is a private version,BtB said that it is generally better to use public versions.That's why i finally chose to install MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1n_MGC. :)
I'm new here, i have doubts
Do we have to depend on any modder of gcam or is there a universal arm64 gcam apk?

Do you know official sources or site!

I believe we only depends on xml config file shared by others. No!

pinbanman

Jan 17, 2019
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Hi, I got noob question.
I tried installing gcam apks and got it running. I take picture and I click on view photo on the right. It loads the picture for half a saecond and disappears to black (it's like don't want to show me photo)

I don't know the cause, i tried different versions of gcams on this thread.

Last edited:

k3lcior

Feb 23, 2011
Kraków
Moto G5
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Hi, I got noob question.
I tried installing gcam apks and got it running. I take picture and I click on view photo on the right. It loads the picture for half a saecond and turns black.

I don't know the cause, i tried different versions of gcams on this thread.
First of make sure you are loading .xml config, if still doesn't work then go to settings / advanced and enable "Use different gallery app" not sure how exactly it's called in english

Reactions: pinbanman

BreadGyarados

Aug 18, 2021
I flashed my Poco X3 pro with Pixel Extended and i'm loving it so far, except gcam. Whenever I decided to record a video it becomes a blurry mess when saved to the library.
Does anyone know how to fix the issue? I think it's depending on the gcam itself, here's what I've been using: MGC-8.1.101-A9-PV3-MGC-libgcststartup-TN270721R
and here's the mess i have to deal with:
Screenshot_20210917-102017208 (1).jpg

Last edited:
I flashed my Poco X3 pro with Pixel Extended and i'm loving it so far, except gcam. Whenever I decided to record a video it becomes a blurry mess when saved to the library.
Does anyone know how to fix the issue? I think it's depending on the gcam itself, here's what I've been using: MGC-8.1.101-A9-PV3-MGC-libgcststartup-TN270721R
Have you tried to clear all data and cashe from settings/camera app ?

Go to settings , apps (or apps and notifications), see all apps and select camera. If you see clear data at the bottom, you press that and clear all data, or press storage and clear storage. Alternatively you can long press the camera app icon and press the info sign and that takes you to the camera app settings like above.

Top Liked Posts