• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Themes / Apps / Mods GCam for X3 Pro

Search This thread

Kanazord

Aug 13, 2018
Nice, I need to visit Poland one day, it looks gorgeous!

And crazy it's straight out of camera jpgs, today the sky was a bit hazy here, so not the best day to try the colors rendering of the sky.
But I hope I can get nice colors like on your pics!

Last edited:
Reactions: k3lcior

Kanazord

Aug 13, 2018
Hello!

Image stabilization works for the wide angle lens too I think, however the wide angle doesn't have optical image stabilization (OIS), so you cannot expect Go Pro level of stabilization ^^.
Only EIS is working, eliminating some of the jittering.
You can smooth it further in post porcessing, but don't expect running or even walking normally and getting stable footage.

On flat ground, you can practice your walking technique and try to keep the phone as stable as possible and you might get a relatively stable result with a bit of practice!

eharada

May 18, 2013
Sao Paulo
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Hello!

Image stabilization works for the wide angle lens too I think, however the wide angle doesn't have optical image stabilization (OIS), so you cannot expect Go Pro level of stabilization ^^.
Only EIS is working, eliminating some of the jittering.
You can smooth it further in post porcessing, but don't expect running or even walking normally and getting stable footage.

On flat ground, you can practice your walking technique and try to keep the phone as stable as possible and you might get a relatively stable result with a bit of practice!

Oh yes, I know. PX3P has EIS.

Stock MIUI camera has EIS for Wide Angle. So I think it is possible to activate it in Gcam too. But how?
This is the ideia..

I'm TV Camera News in Sao Paulo / Brazil. Practice is being normal for me in the last 28 years!
Thank you! Let's see if there is any solution for GCAM EIS in Wide Angle

Kanazord

Aug 13, 2018
Oh yes, I know. PX3P has EIS.

Stock MIUI camera has EIS for Wide Angle. So I think it is possible to activate it in Gcam too. But how?
This is the ideia..

I'm TV Camera News in Sao Paulo / Brazil. Practice is being normal for me in the last 28 years!
Thank you! Let's see if there is any solution for GCAM EIS in Wide Angle
Wow, lots of experience then :D

For the wide angle EIS, I would say it's enabled on Gcam too, it's just doing a slightly less good job with EIS than the stock app.
I don't think it's disabled, footage would be much much more shacky.

Kanazord

Aug 13, 2018
Yes, thanks, it's the one I downloaded too!

Just I think mine makes more yellowish pictures by default, but we have lots of beige/light browns tones here (I am in Malta), and they seem pretty hard to handle for this config, making them a very saturated yellowish mess in some cases.

I would need to travel to find more colorful buildings and landscape to practice on!

pawel1710

Nov 26, 2014
Wroclaw

Just I think mine makes more yellowish pictures by default, but we have lots of beige/light browns tones here (I am in Malta), and they seem pretty hard to handle for this config, making them a very saturated yellowish mess in some cases.

I would need to travel to find more colorful buildings and landscape to practice on!
Perhaps it is as you write. My photos were taken in Wrocław, Poland. The city is quite large, densely built-up. :)

pawel1710

Nov 26, 2014
Wroclaw

Perhaps it is as you write. My photos were taken in Wrocław, Poland. The city is quite large, densely built-up. :)

ValgarBaldr

Aug 14, 2021
So many cams and xmls, and in telegram they are absurdity so much, in you all opinion what's the best for some casual photos?
I just take pictures of my kids and sometimes when camping and almost all during the day...
Thanks in advanced...
This works for me

Attachments

• MGC_8.1.101_A9_PV4_MGC.apk
    73.4 MB · Views: 507
  • 2_5319125663892902258.xml
    33.8 KB · Views: 221
Reactions: TioCareca

Top Liked Posts