Question GCam for Xiaomi 12 Pro

Search This thread

The_Gary

Oct 6, 2022
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Xiaomi 12 Pro
Thanks @Il_Gary for the help.
The error that gives me when I open the application is it gives me the error "unable to connect with the camera", then black screen and the application closes and I do not reopen it anymore.
I installed gcamator from play store but it tells me that "google camera for your device was not found. you can press button below to send us request gcam for your device. you will get notification about it" I make the request but I do not answer anything. how should i do?
Do you know that your Camera2api is enabled?

franchno1969

Nov 3, 2022
camera2api is enabled. I have installed the app on the PlayStore but it still does not have the version for the 12t pro stops at 11.

ceylok

Dec 19, 2022
You can use the version I linked with with the xiaomi 12x configuration, almost all of them work smoothly, there is a button where you can easily select a color profile and it is absolutely great.

Luis Filipe MP

Dec 20, 2022
Hi! I'm new in the Forum! I bought a new Xiaomi 12 Pro (12GB/256GB) - global version - Qualcomm chipset.

Previously, I was using a LG V40 ThinQ with a Gcam App that worked well with the 3 rear lenses! It really improved the visible details and color accuracy to get good quality pictures, even after cropping them!

I never had a Xiaomi before.

Please, can anyone here recommend me a Gcam App for my new Xiaomi 12 Pro, compatible with the 3 lenses as well?

I really appreciate your help.

The_Gary

Oct 6, 2022
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Xiaomi 12 Pro
Hi! I'm new in the Forum! I bought a new Xiaomi 12 Pro (12GB/256GB) - global version - Qualcomm chipset.

Previously, I was using a LG V40 ThinQ with a Gcam App that worked well with the 3 rear lenses! It really improved the visible details and color accuracy to get good quality pictures, even after cropping them!

I never had a Xiaomi before.

Please, can anyone here recommend me a Gcam App for my new Xiaomi 12 Pro, compatible with the 3 lenses as well?

I really appreciate your help.

this has many different versions by different mods.. You can choose any, personally, I use Hasil.

Luis Filipe MP

Dec 20, 2022

this has many different versions by different mods.. You can choose any, personally, I use Hasil.

Hi! Thank you very much for your reply and for the link provided!

I will keep trying different Gcam versions to see if I find one that I like the best!

I already installed a couple of them, but the telephoto (2x) results were disappointing, unfortunately...

Anyway, I truly appreciate your help and kindness! 🙏🍀

UPDATE: I found a Gcam version that I really like the overall results with all the lenses: it's the BSG 8.5 that some of you have already mentioned it! It gives better details and increased definition to photos! ♥️🙏🍀

Besides, I'm loving my new phone! I never had a Xiaomi before, but I really appreciate the Xiaomi 12 Pro!

Even the screen and the speakers are remarkably impressive in terms of quality!

I only got unable to copy all Apps I had on my LG V40 ThinQ and the pictures automatically and effortlessly as I was expecting to do! The Mi Transfer is not completely flawless. Most of them weren't successfully transferred.

I will upload a few comparisons between camera pictures as soon as possible!

Thank you very much for your help, one more time! Happy Holidays, fellows! 💯🙏🍀

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Gary

Danacy

Jan 7, 2014
Did you try the config from The Gary too? What changes are there compared to that one, you know?
Also, thank you for posting here and share with us

Luis Filipe MP

Dec 20, 2022
Did you try the config from The Gary too? What changes are there compared to that one, you know?
Also, thank you for posting here and share with us
Sorry for the late reply! Yes, I tried his settings, but I wasn't happy enough with the results I got!

I prefer picture quality over speed of processing and everything else!

I feel 100% happy with my Xiaomi 12 Pro as a camera phone now!

Happy New Year and all the best! I really appreciate your feedback!

Reactions: Danacy

Viniccius

Sep 17, 2015
I come to bring you 2 versions easily found on the internet, which work with a certain degree of perfection in our Zeus device.

1 - Gcam Shamin v8.4 -> https://gcambrasil.com.br/devs/shamim/
(On the back 2X camera sometimes while it gets dark in pictures of people, but the usability is 9.5/10)

2 - Gcam BSG v8.1 -> https://gcambrasil.com.br/devs/bsg/changelog220531/
(From time to time it also has the same bug, but the usability is also 9.5/10)

OBS: Remembering that you can get several XMLs (Settings) for the cameras in the GClube app (Available on the PlayStore)

I hope you enjoyed this type of topic and leave your comment.

Attachments

• IMG_20221227_184310.jpg
    IMG_20221227_184310.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 101
  • rZ_Monaliza_20221220_195132463.jpg
    rZ_Monaliza_20221220_195132463.jpg
    9.8 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_20221227_184512.jpg
    IMG_20221227_184512.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_20221228_174827.jpg
    IMG_20221228_174827.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 83
  • rZ_Monaliza_20221231_191859847.jpg
    rZ_Monaliza_20221231_191859847.jpg
    8.2 MB · Views: 104
Reactions: Danacy

Danacy

Jan 7, 2014
I come to bring you 2 versions easily found on the internet, which work with a certain degree of perfection in our Zeus device.

1 - Gcam Shamin v8.4 -> https://gcambrasil.com.br/devs/shamim/
(On the back 2X camera sometimes while it gets dark in pictures of people, but the usability is 9.5/10)

2 - Gcam BSG v8.1 -> https://gcambrasil.com.br/devs/bsg/changelog220531/
(From time to time it also has the same bug, but the usability is also 9.5/10)

OBS: Remembering that you can get several XMLs (Settings) for the cameras in the GClube app (Available on the PlayStore)

I hope you enjoyed this type of topic and leave your comment.
Awesome, thank you for sharing it here. Some of the photo's look really good, others clearly have over-sharpening; the grass has become one color-mess. But I am happy to try with different Gcams, so tnx again

Top Liked Posts