GCAM - Google Camera Mod

Search This thread

Eidenz

As a small update, I find Nikita's port a bit more stable for this device.
The video preview even works, but still unusable (result video is sped up, whatever the fps you set up). Same thing for night shots.

Like Wichaya's version, you need to turn on Google AWB if you don't want a completely green photo.

Reactions: f3ndh1 and Poco baz

Sadmachne13

Dec 7, 2020
Wichaya's Port kinda works. but it is still laggy.
I hope some developer can develop a much better port for Poco M3

KaMyKaSii

Feb 25, 2015
Did you already tried the latest cstark27's gcam mod? And can you try the older P3v12.6_GoogleCamera_6.2.030 version? It's the best mod for my current device (Zenfone 4 with IMX362 sensor).
Also, I will be glad if you can tell me the camera sensors name that Poco M3 has. You can discover it using the app Device Info HW. Thank you!

RXT00

Nov 11, 2013
Did you already tried the latest cstark27's gcam mod? And can you try the older P3v12.6_GoogleCamera_6.2.030 version? It's the best mod for my current device (Zenfone 4 with IMX362 sensor).
Also, I will be glad if you can tell me the camera sensors name that Poco M3 has. You can discover it using the app Device Info HW. Thank you!
Just received my device today. Here's a screenshot of the camera specs.
Edit: Looks like the main 48mp is the same as the Redmi Notes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-08-10-59-04-783_ru.andr7e.deviceinfohw.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-12-08-10-59-04-783_ru.andr7e.deviceinfohw.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 1,402
Last edited:
Reactions: KaMyKaSii

navysri

Mar 27, 2016
The video preview even works, but still unusable (result video is sped up, whatever the fps you set up). Same thing for night shots.

Like Wichaya's version, you need to turn on Google AWB if you don't want a completely green photo.

With this GCam and my config, my device work perfectly.

Attachments

• Navysri.zip
    3.3 KB · Views: 851

jmfb55

Sep 26, 2020
Realme 7 Pro
I am using also Nikita's gcam, for photo is perfect, but I have problem with the sound of the video, video pictures are perfect.

BabeAn

Sep 15, 2017

Which version did you use? I tried 7.3 but the app crashed whenever I take photo. I'm using miui 12 global.

miskokupuje

Jun 27, 2014
Somehow none of the above let me do video recordings. However this version works with every gcam option

Curious to see if a suitable config file will pop up for our m3 any time soon.

Eidenz

Somehow none of the above let me do video recordings. However this version works with every gcam option

Curious to see if a suitable config file will pop up for our m3 any time soon.

That's technically the second link I posted, but a precise version of it.

However video does not work on this version for me, only the Camera Go one works.
As usual some weird things happens on MIUI devices, probably depending on global/EU...

Top Liked Posts