GCAM - Google Camera Mod

Search This thread
Jun 27, 2019
is my phone the only one that does not take 48mp pics? My phone only takes 12mp pics max. Is this happening to every one?
ive tried NikitaGcam, BSG, and another Gcam i dont remember, they all take 12mp pics. I have enabled HDR enhanced+ but still the same result.
Any help?

Eidenz

May 10, 2020
is my phone the only one that does not take 48mp pics? My phone only takes 12mp pics max. Is this happening to every one?
ive tried NikitaGcam, BSG, and another Gcam i dont remember, they all take 12mp pics. I have enabled HDR enhanced+ but still the same result.
Any help?

GCam only takes 12MP photos. That's just how it is.

Only a very few selected, unlocked, devices can get a 48-64MP mod.

Jun 27, 2019
GCam only takes 12MP photos. That's just how it is.

Only a very few selected, unlocked, devices can get a 48-64MP mod.
i have rooted my phone already. no difference. is there any other camera app which will take 48 mp pics?
ik 12mp pics are just as good as 48 mp pics. But I paid for my phone and im gonna use every pixel of it!

mp44christos

• Aug 9, 2013
    POCO M3
    i have rooted my phone already. no difference. is there any other camera app which will take 48 mp pics?
    ik 12mp pics are just as good as 48 mp pics. But I paid for my phone and im gonna use every pixel of it!
    Everything above 12mp is just fluf for marketing. Literally, sensors this size and with so many MPS are designed to do pixel bining so they combine the information of some pixels into 1. The stock camera app does litteraly the same.

cowscrubber

Feb 9, 2012
    Everything above 12mp is just fluf for marketing. Literally, sensors this size and with so many MPS are designed to do pixel bining so they combine the information of some pixels into 1. The stock camera app does litteraly the same.
    I didn't know this until now. I was hoping for an actual 48mp camera. But apparently it's not so bad

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts