• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[GCAM]: Mi 8 SE: Buffer fix

Search This thread

UIxDess

May 9, 2019
Mogilev
Last edited:

Trojan00

Oct 24, 2017
Xiaomi Poco F3
I've flashed the first one in twrp and the lag in the viewfinder is still there. This is my procedure:
1. Install Gcam 7.4.104 by Parrot
2. Flash using twrp
Can you suggest any gcam. Previously I was using Gcam 6.2. it's not lagging at all but whenever I clicked the picture taken within the gcam, it says hdr processing but whenever I open it manually in the gallery, it's just fine. The image was already processed.
Edit. Flashing thru magisk works! Tnx

Last edited:

Yeetwoot

Oct 24, 2018
I've flashed the first one in twrp and the lag in the viewfinder is still there. This is my procedure:
1. Install Gcam 7.4.104 by Parrot
2. Flash using twrp
Can you suggest any gcam. Previously I was using Gcam 6.2. it's not lagging at all but whenever I clicked the picture taken within the gcam, it says hdr processing but whenever I open it manually in the gallery, it's just fine. The image was already processed.
Edit. Flashing thru magisk works! Tnx

do you still using the gcam 7.4 by parrot after flashing? if not, what version & modder do you used?

Top Liked Posts