[GCam mods] [6, 7] [A70] || Config Files || Night Sight || October 8, 2019

Search This thread

ArneSamsung

Feb 5, 2020
I hope it works! The pics look really good!
Tip: If Google AWB is to yellow, go to Mod settings and set Google AWB to Pixel V. This made them a bit more yellow. I set HDR+ to Pixel V too, even whem theres no big difference. For overlay, enable Pixel V because it has Audio Zoom and Sabre (less noise in pics, seems to work on A70 (enabled in Dev Settings if you switch to Pixel V). Also make sure to set the HDR+ quality to 100% instead of default 95. The files are a bit larger but thats ok I think.

Last edited:

ArneSamsung

Feb 5, 2020
And:
Here a quick comparsion between GCam 7.0 Astro and 8.1 Astro in the attachment.
The first one is Gcam 7.0 and the other one is 8.1. Gcam 7 looks pretty green-ish while 8.1 looks natural! Noice! (Google AWB enabled)

Attachments

• IMG_20210215_185231.jpg
    IMG_20210215_185231.jpg
    671 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_20210215_185219.jpg
    IMG_20210215_185219.jpg
    801 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:

ArneSamsung

Feb 5, 2020
That slider is some background brightness adjust for portrait (doesnt work on A70 same for brightness slider).
Heres the APK: (file too large to post, Link: https://drive.google.com/u/0/uc?export=download&confirm=wQdW&id=13O-sCxt4cd414kElbCyLIsMDjECXPY7c (it says it has wide angle support, if you need it, theres a XML for One UI 2.5 (idk i havent got One UI 3.0, havent tested it):
Tut for 60 secs or more: Activate Astro: Go to Settings (ISO/exposure). Just set the max exposure you can find (DONT enable MAX. EXPOSURE! THIS WILL NOT GIVE YOU MAX. EXPOSURE. Just choose the highest number you can find. NOTE: Set it to Auto when youre taking pics in DAYLIGHT! The downside is, you need to manually set it back to Auto whem you want to take pics in normal mode.

Attachments

• burial with wide angle support oneui 2.5.xml
    41.8 KB · Views: 165

Wismar potoy

Jun 6, 2022
Thx, OP! I downloaded the gcam (v2) and it works. However, I couldn't understand what r the advantages of using it vs built-in camera? You see, built-in camera has been much improved since September OS upgrade. So, I'm trying to understand the rationale for having gCam?
Porque ocupo una buena resolución para las foto que tomo yo a diario muchas gracias.

Mod translation via GT: Because I use a good resolution for the photos I take daily, thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts