• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

GCam Most Latest Stable Build Whyred (India Only) Miui 10/oth.Cust. rom supported.

Search This thread

01Thesam

Sep 22, 2018
ONLY FOR REDMI NOTE 5 PRO WHYRED

Read This Before Installing
Credits Goes to respected developer @Arnova8G2 for porting it and me for testing it for hours and creating a stable config. version​

BASED ON PIXEL 3

What is working
Everything

REQUIREMENTS
Camera2api Enabled ( if not then google it)
HAVOC OS OFFICIAL 27-12-2018 STABLE PIE BUILD ( VERY IMP BECAUSE SLOMO, MOTION PHOTO, AND "ALL FEATURES EVEN 60FPS VED REC. AND FRONT CAM" WILL WORK )
DON'T WORRY HAVOC OS IS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER CUSTOM ROM OUT THERE ( GIVE IT A TRY ;) )

Installation Procedure

• Install Gcam from given link. (don't open it)
  • Go to settings/installed apps/Google Camera/Permissions (Give all persmissions) Enable System Modify Permission.
  • Now, Open Gcam/settings/save config./"Save a config by any name"
  • Go to your storage, Gcam/Config/And delete your config and paste the one which i have provided
  • Open Gcam "DOUBLE TAP BOTTOM BLACK BLANK SPACE" It will open a popup asking you to restore config/Select my config "TheSam.xml"
  • Fully restart the app (remove from recents)
  • And Magic has happened and everything is working.

GOOGLE CAMERA DOWNLOAD LINK
LINK REMOVED BY MOD

GOOGLE CAMERA CONFIG. LINK
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410963190603903948

Please don't configured it according to you and post here that it is crashing or not working.
Any camera related magisk module if installed/Uninstall it first

Ar Stickers Compatible update coming soon !! Stay tuned (01-03-2019)

Tested on Redmi Note 5 Pro Running on Havoc OS Official Stable Build 9.0​

Last edited by a moderator:

01Thesam

Sep 22, 2018
• UPDATE 1 -----
REMEMBER TO INSTALL HAVOC OS OFFICIAL 27-12-2018 BUILD
• WHAT WORKS-----
Everything ( Front cam portrait/normal, Slomo, motion photos, Etc....I mean everything )

UPDATE 2 ----- [01-03-2019]
Working Perfectly on Almost any Miui 10 custom roms with CAMERA2API Enabled.
( Tested on Revolution Os Latest Build And Masik Latest Build ) [01-03-2019]

Last edited:

xdarkstar

Dec 25, 2016
The links are text type in xda app.
Better if posted in right sub forum. Also mention that devs ID so credit goes where it is due

Last edited:

xdarkstar

Dec 25, 2016
Hmmm checksums of arnova latest and yours matched. So what changed :rolleyes: not giving credit for others work is frowned upon in Xda mate and that config is virtually default

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190119-194049.png
    Screenshot_20190119-194049.png
    151.2 KB · Views: 6,687
  • Screenshot_20190119-194111.png
    Screenshot_20190119-194111.png
    175.3 KB · Views: 6,596
Last edited:
Reactions: prSohaib

01Thesam

Sep 22, 2018
Hmmm checksums of arnova latest and yours matched. So what changed :rolleyes: not giving credit for others work is frowned upon in Xda mate

Thank for letting me know it bro, what i did was i installed many different developers versions around 15 and configured to make it stable. and tested each one. Then created a stable config, I will update the thread.:eek:

xdarkstar

Dec 25, 2016
Thank for letting me know it bro, what i did was i installed many different developers versions around 15 and configured to make it stable. and tested each one. Then created a stable config, I will update the thread.:eek:
Close this thread then. It is rude and disrespect to @Arnova8G2's hard work (if it was that easy, why everyone is not doing it) and switch to apps sub forum. Lol that config is default. Testing is not equal to developing

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

well i tried your instructions
front cam crashes fc
portrite mode dont work
It is copy pasta of arnova gcam just name changes

Last edited:

xdarkstar

Dec 25, 2016
Try the default config. and slomo will crash, front video cam will crash, and also back will not work not sure about other features.
LOL slo MO works only at 120fps and no video cam crash here anyone can do it. It doesn't need development thread mate. Close this thread mate. I can say I tested all 24 devs gcam in that site and have configs for many of them. Does that mean I am a dev now?

Last edited:
Reactions: ElvenNinja

01Thesam

Sep 22, 2018
I want to clear this guys, This is not a copy or any stolen work. I have given the credits to @Arnova8G2 in the thread and i configured it according to our device after testing it for hrs. If y'all keep replying that it is not working or you are stealing work. I will soon delete this thread i don't want any attention or anything. But atleast respect someone's work. AND FIRST READ REQUIREMENTS PROPERLY. ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ONLY FOR REDMI NOTE 5 PRO WHYRED

Read This Before Installing
    Credits Goes to respected developer @Arnova8G2 for porting it and me for testing it for hours and creating a stable config. version​

BASED ON PIXEL 3

What is working
    Everything

REQUIREMENTS
    Camera2api Enabled ( if not then google it)
    HAVOC OS OFFICIAL 27-12-2018 STABLE PIE BUILD ( VERY IMP BECAUSE SLOMO, MOTION PHOTO, AND "ALL FEATURES EVEN 60FPS VED REC. AND FRONT CAM" WILL WORK )
    DON'T WORRY HAVOC OS IS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER CUSTOM ROM OUT THERE ( GIVE IT A TRY ;) )

Installation Procedure

• Install Gcam from given link. (don't open it)
    • Go to settings/installed apps/Google Camera/Permissions (Give all persmissions) Enable System Modify Permission.
    • Now, Open Gcam/settings/save config./"Save a config by any name"
    • Go to your storage, Gcam/Config/And delete your config and paste the one which i have provided
    • Open Gcam "DOUBLE TAP BOTTOM BLACK BLANK SPACE" It will open a popup asking you to restore config/Select my config "TheSam.xml"
    • Fully restart the app (remove from recents)
    • And Magic has happened and everything is working.

GOOGLE CAMERA DOWNLOAD LINK
    LINK REMOVED BY MOD

GOOGLE CAMERA CONFIG. LINK
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410963190603903948

Please don't configured it according to you and post here that it is crashing or not working.
    Any camera related magisk module if installed/Uninstall it first

Ar Stickers Compatible update coming soon !! Stay tuned (01-03-2019)

Tested on Redmi Note 5 Pro Running on Havoc OS Official Stable Build 9.0​
    I want to clear this guys, This is not a copy or any stolen work. I have given the credits to @Arnova8G2 in the thread and i configured it according to our device after testing it for hrs. If y'all keep replying that it is not working or you are stealing work. I will soon delete this thread i don't want any attention or anything. But atleast respect someone's work. AND FIRST READ REQUIREMENTS PROPERLY. ?
    • UPDATE 1 -----
    REMEMBER TO INSTALL HAVOC OS OFFICIAL 27-12-2018 BUILD
    • WHAT WORKS-----
    Everything ( Front cam portrait/normal, Slomo, motion photos, Etc....I mean everything )

UPDATE 2 ----- [01-03-2019]
    Working Perfectly on Almost any Miui 10 custom roms with CAMERA2API Enabled.
    ( Tested on Revolution Os Latest Build And Masik Latest Build ) [01-03-2019]
    The links are text type in xda app.
    Better if posted in right sub forum. Also mention that devs ID so credit goes where it is due

Links are now clickable :)
    With global version front camera keep crashing :(