[GCAM] My modded Gcam for Mi 9T

Search This thread

sipollo

Jan 4, 2015
Last edited:

Danielxgl

Mar 12, 2016
Great post! Would you say the Urnyx GCam (or this version of yours) is superior to the xtrme version? Have tried both but can't come to a definitive conclusion, really.

sipollo

Jan 4, 2015
Last edited:

Danielxgl

Mar 12, 2016
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only 6.2 Gcam with all 4 cameras (3+1 front) working well with Mi 9T is the one in OP.

You're correct, this is the only 6.2 GCam working on the Mi 9T. But xtrme's version, although it's based on GCam 6.1, works great too with all 4 cameras. I don't know much about photography so I can't really tell which one is better overall.

Va2c

Jan 7, 2016
Tsk
Redmi K20 Pro
Can you reduce NR for main camera as well? Night shots with HDR+ are good, but lack detail. A little grain won't hurt the image IMO.

Grainy noise is better than colour noise

seniug

Jan 27, 2018

sipollo

Jan 4, 2015
Crashed everytime open setting ?
Using less aggressive version

It should crash only if wide or Tele camera are active.
Do you know if there is a version with working video/settings and auxiliary cameras support?
I suspect that video profiles for aux cameras are missing/hidden, at least in Global ROM.

jimmy_the_hill

Sep 15, 2019
Good evening everyone.
I have just joined the forum having just purchased a Xiaomi Mi 9T phone (That's still awaiting delivery)
Anyways, I am just wondering if this google camera mod can be loaded straight onto the phone or does the phone need 'jailbreaking' in some way?
Thanks in advance.

sipollo

Jan 4, 2015
Good evening everyone.
I have just joined the forum having just purchased a Xiaomi Mi 9T phone (That's still awaiting delivery)
Anyways, I am just wondering if this google camera mod can be loaded straight onto the phone or does the phone need 'jailbreaking' in some way?
Thanks in advance.

Just install the apk and enjoy.

Zkaar

Oct 13, 2012
The download links are dead? It just says that the file might no longer exist, in both links

abusalza

Jun 5, 2007
Samarinda
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
It should crash only if wide or Tele camera are active.
Do you know if there is a version with working video/settings and auxiliary cameras support?
I suspect that video profiles for aux cameras are missing/hidden, at least in Global ROM.

Switched to main camera fixed the crashed problem. Thanks...
I never using any other gcam but urnyx versions ?

Top Liked Posts