• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[GCam] OnePlus 6 / 6T

Search This thread

kamso

Aug 12, 2012
Please can someone share me OP6T.xml settings file from Arnova? I can't download it.

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A6003 en utilisant Tapatalk

robertusIT

May 23, 2013
Palermo
guys i didn't understand last version that works well for my OP6.

and another question, my version that i have for now: 6.1.021.220943556, slowmotion doesn't works, is normal?

and when i shot a photo, sometimes and all most times, have trouble, because there is a lag when i tap to get a shot..

chevic

Dec 29, 2009
And one more preset :
Kodachrome 64, contrast and saturation, low denoise to get more details and avoid oily effect, good for travel photography.

View attachment 4686479

Exemples and comparisons here : https://photos.app.goo.gl/84mraNPjZPER9MMo6

Can you please clarify for me the following :
These presets have any influence in : Settings - Advanced - Base - the interface style, the config and model for front and back camera ? If not how are your settings for these 4 options ?

Further more, if we choose one of the presets, after closing the Gcam app the last preset remains active when you open the app again or we have to choose it again ?

Thanks.

luclepianiste

Dec 2, 2018
Castelnau Tursan
Can you please clarify for me the following :
These presets have any influence in : Settings - Advanced - Base - the interface style, the config and model for front and back camera ? If not how are your settings for these 4 options ?

Further more, if we choose one of the presets, after closing the Gcam app the last preset remains active when you open the app again or we have to choose it again ?

Thanks.

I play with all parameters for my presets, base, config, libraries, denoise, saturation, models, exposure... for rear camera only (I never use front camera, it's enlarge my nose and shrink my ears ;):D ) All parameters are memorised in each preset. After closing app, the last preset remains active.

pacum88

Dec 21, 2018
And one more preset :
Kodachrome 64, contrast and saturation, low denoise to get more details and avoid oily effect, good for travel photography.

View attachment 4686479

Exemples and comparisons here : https://photos.app.goo.gl/84mraNPjZPER9MMo6

Hey man, first of all congrats on your configs, they look good!

Do you have pictures in low light and/or at night to post on the album so we can compare how noise behaves? That's also really important!

Cheers!

luclepianiste

Dec 2, 2018
Castelnau Tursan
Hey man, first of all congrats on your configs, they look good!

Do you have pictures in low light and/or at night to post on the album so we can compare how noise behaves? That's also really important!

Cheers!

Hi bro, I have added a night picture (I can't remember witch preset I used)... The indoor pics was under low light conditions. The noise is +or- present in all presets because I wish to preserve a good acuity, but I am working to make a new preset free of noise for low light. However, in night sight mode, the noise is very reduced whatever the preset used.

Reactions: LuthorKid

luclepianiste

Dec 2, 2018
Castelnau Tursan

piku 123

Jan 11, 2013
I'm trying to install it but I cant find the folder Gcam they talk about.
Also I'm in Oreo, do I need to update to 9.0?

EDIT: Fixed! The portrait mode it's laggy also but normal camera now works good.
What can I do to fix the portrait? Thank you so much!

You need to manually create that folder with some file manager

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

Hi bro, usually I just double tap on the screen, and I click the + button if I need more zoomed, but usually I avoid the max zoom to keep a clean result. My current settings :
View attachment 4682306

I am using this profile its great, image has sharpness,contrast and colors aren't dull. :good:

Last edited:
Reactions: luclepianiste

Shadowk1ller

[melodramatic moment] But... why? What has happened to this community? :crying:[/melodramatic moment]

Sorry about that. *getting it back together*

</offtopic
The only and solo reason is that i'm PoGo player, with the Plus. If i didn't used the Go Plus, i was rooted already, but as i tested. The game runs without problems with magisk hiding the game, but when you want to connect the plus, it wont let you, and i dont know why... It just does not connect to the game... I've tested all stock only with root with no success, i just had to unroot and voilá, the plus connected instantly... Don't ask me why...
offtopic/>

Reactions: Timmmmaaahh!

se7ensde

Mar 19, 2016
Yea, I've seen that, that was config directories that I saw on pag.3 I see now that is not the same thing... BTW I've tested the last arnova version on my OP6 on pie stock, but the image freezes instantly, anyone knows why?

Thanks in advance.

Enviado do meu ONEPLUS A6003 através do Tapatalk
Change viewfinder format to jpeg. Or use my config

Attachments

• se7.xml
    7 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

kallekula33

Dec 12, 2008
Fesröv
OnePlus 2
OnePlus 5
The latest version which installed on my OnePlus 6 today lags incredibly in photo mode. I'm on Oreo version of Oxygen OS. The video mode though was smooth as butter. Did I miss something and I should be on another version of the application? If yes, that is unfortunately not clear to me. Any help is much appreciated.

Top Liked Posts