[GCam] OnePlus 6 / 6T

Search This thread

cobrax2

Aug 17, 2007
hi marco
is there a way to disable completely hdr/hdr+ on 6t? on othe gcam there is this option
it takes so much to process the images, and hdr is not always needed
thank you!

---------- Post added at 13:38 ---------- Previous post was at 13:38 ----------

hi marco
is there a way to disable completely hdr/hdr+ on 6t? on othe gcam there is this option
it takes so much to process the images, and hdr is not always needed
thank you!

Reactions: djrocks

cobrax2

Aug 17, 2007
probably it has to do something with it being a v6 on android 10?
i've tried other v7 builds, but they do not take this much to save hdr+

TerrorApple

Aug 26, 2012
Same with MJL Miniflex, HDR processing takes really long and cannot be turned off. 5 seconds is minimum for me as well, mostly even a bit longer. Any ideas or hints which v7 build are fast & reliable?

Reactions: djrocks

RASTAVIPER

May 2, 2011
Hi guys.
I am on 10.3.2 and have tried a couple of 7.x versions, but either usually they are getting stuck at processing an image or at portrait photo mode.
Is there something I miss, like a specific combination of an app with a config file or all 7.x versions are problematic?

Mord0rr

May 24, 2013
Install the Google Photos app (no need to use an account/upload your files).

Google made changes to GCam 7.3.x, so now it's harder to use without GPhotos.

Obrigado!

Gonna give a second try. Don`t want uploaf to google photos because then its a pain donwload one by one even from PC.....:silly:

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Edit: Now i can see photos...

Front camera doesnt work: Full white photo or even crash....:rolleyes:

Edit to Edit: Take a selfie on horizontal...now works....weird..:eek:

Last edited:

drdos24

Jan 31, 2017
I had the bad idea of toggling off hdr and now it doesn't take pics anymore, even after force closing it...
Thanks for that. It does the same on mine when I toggle the HDR .
It also froze up on me and and did a force close when I turned on the auto flash !
Might be time to go back to Macro and try his newest one.
Although with Macro I had problems with Photo Sphere not working.

Mr.FREE_Bird

Nov 5, 2013
Thanks for correction.

Yes, but doesnt record videos, and Nightshoot doesnt work with camera on horizontal....

That's very strange, I don't have any of those issues on my side. It should work fine for you too. I have some questions for you and suggestions that you can try out to help solving your issues.

Are you using any XML's that aren't made for Minilux? That could cause issues. Have you cloned Minilux by any chance? That will for sure break certain functions. Have you tried resetting the app by wiping it's app data and cache? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Minilux? Do you have any other GCam mods installed?

Artelier

Sep 25, 2014
Trying out Minilux, I really like all the options but there's one part that's a bit buggy: When I open the gallery from the camera app it just doesn't "count" the photos I took with it. Either it'll skip the photos I took, or sometimes I can look at it, then it hangs, then it goes all the way back to photos I took before Minilux. Not sure if there's a setting or configuration I messed up for this.

Mr.FREE_Bird

Nov 5, 2013
Trying out Minilux, I really like all the options but there's one part that's a bit buggy: When I open the gallery from the camera app it just doesn't "count" the photos I took with it. Either it'll skip the photos I took, or sometimes I can look at it, then it hangs, then it goes all the way back to photos I took before Minilux. Not sure if there's a setting or configuration I messed up for this.

That's a weird issue, which gallery app are you using? I don't experience that with Memoria Gallery. Might be worth it to give that gallery app a try.

spenat

Jun 27, 2012
Slow motion is crashing on Android 10

Please find the crash logcat here
Screenshot-2020-02-03-at-2-27-41-PM.jpg

Having the same issue, too.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android