• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Themes / Apps / Mods [GCAM] Perfect GCAM for main camera - less for ultrawide

Search This thread

stingeR-

Sep 16, 2011
hi guys, wanted to let you know this gcam :

+ this config :

works like a charm on the poco F3 as it is for the IMX582/586 based Mi9T...

for main camera everything works and is perfect! even 4K/60fps with EIS is working like a charm and portraits and shots from the main sensor is as sharp and clean as ever.

tough i cannot seem to get the other two sensors to work... something inside the advanced settings, would be really grateful if some1 could help me with this one :)

btw - tried various other gcam's and none got to this kind of quality in terms of the main sensor - this one is perfect!

help here would be highly appreciated :)

r3sp

Dec 6, 2010
Does only work on miui i think, because on arrow just the main and the front camera works, video and everything else makes a force close :)

stingeR-

Sep 16, 2011
Top link (snap camera) is the best GCAM I've tried so far however I'm no photography expert.
The photography group for F3 is here: MOD EDIT: Link Removed their recommended Gcam is this:
MOD EDIT: Link Removed
tried it, it is no where near in terms of picture quality compared to what i've attached here with the imx586 config.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Robert314

iron maiden

Feb 9, 2011

+ this config :

for main camera everything works and is perfect! even 4K/60fps with EIS is working like a charm and portraits and shots from the main sensor is as sharp and clean as ever.

tough i cannot seem to get the other two sensors to work... something inside the advanced settings, would be really grateful if some1 could help me with this one :)

btw - tried various other gcam's and none got to this kind of quality in terms of the main sensor - this one is perfect!

darkb7

Jul 15, 2018
Did some comparison with BSG+ arkadia xml... For the most part they perform kinda the same but in same cases BSG was better, not to mentiion being more stable and have uw + macro lenses

Reactions: zogu

chempek

Jan 15, 2020

+ this config :

Last edited:

Poco76

Apr 28, 2021
Where do you need to put the config file? Created configs folder in GCam but the camera says there's no config files when I double click.

Poco76

Apr 28, 2021
Where do you need to put the config file? Created configs folder in GCam but the camera says there's no config files when I double click.
To answer my own question and for anyone looking, the folder needs to be called Configs7. There also seemed to be an issue with the file name that has a . in it before the .XML so needed to rename it.

danwill2000

Jun 1, 2021
Worked perfectly, got all camera lens' working. The main camera looks much better than stock. One question, the gcam does t show in default apps options. So there's no way to set this as the default cam?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can someone link up the best gcam for
    Mi 11x/Poco F3 .
    also please attach a config , if you're using one.
    I know this ain't a camera centric phone , but i feel like my Note 7 , Note 4 had better results than this , the Gcam i used didn't help much.
    There are like 5-6 different options/configs in this post. Just read around and select whatever you like.

+ this config :

Top link (snap camera) is the best GCAM I've tried so far however I'm no photography expert.
    The photography group for F3 is here: MOD EDIT: Link Removed their recommended Gcam is this:
    MOD EDIT: Link Removed
    Can someone link up the best gcam for
    Mi 11x/Poco F3 .
    also please attach a config , if you're using one.
    I know this ain't a camera centric phone , but i feel like my Note 7 , Note 4 had better results than this , the Gcam i used didn't help much.
    There are like 5-6 different options/configs in this post. Just read around and select whatever you like.