• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Themes / Apps / Mods [GCAM] Perfect GCAM for main camera - less for ultrawide

Search This thread

Duduzordix

Oct 5, 2017
São Paulo
Hey buddy! First of all, thanks for sharing. It's working great for me.

I think it is just a little dark for my style, but not to bother that much.

I have just one question, is there a way to set GCAM as the main/default camera on MIUI?

imB007

Oct 16, 2017
Why the camera is so bad on POCO F3, even using the gcam the results are pretty bad
i know it's not camera centric device but even my 2 year old F1 results are better than this

prexinor

Jun 4, 2016
Have you managed to set gcam as default in miui over Xiaomi app? Even after removing the stock app the list of default camera apps is empty for me.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can someone link up the best gcam for
    Mi 11x/Poco F3 .
    also please attach a config , if you're using one.
    I know this ain't a camera centric phone , but i feel like my Note 7 , Note 4 had better results than this , the Gcam i used didn't help much.
    There are like 5-6 different options/configs in this post. Just read around and select whatever you like.
    hi guys, wanted to let you know this gcam :

+ this config :

works like a charm on the poco F3 as it is for the IMX582/586 based Mi9T...

for main camera everything works and is perfect! even 4K/60fps with EIS is working like a charm and portraits and shots from the main sensor is as sharp and clean as ever.

tough i cannot seem to get the other two sensors to work... something inside the advanced settings, would be really grateful if some1 could help me with this one :)

btw - tried various other gcam's and none got to this kind of quality in terms of the main sensor - this one is perfect!

help here would be highly appreciated :)
    Top link (snap camera) is the best GCAM I've tried so far however I'm no photography expert.
    The photography group for F3 is here: MOD EDIT: Link Removed their recommended Gcam is this:
    MOD EDIT: Link Removed
    Can someone link up the best gcam for
    Mi 11x/Poco F3 .
    also please attach a config , if you're using one.
    I know this ain't a camera centric phone , but i feel like my Note 7 , Note 4 had better results than this , the Gcam i used didn't help much.
    There are like 5-6 different options/configs in this post. Just read around and select whatever you like.